International Star Wars Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift

Kudos to AbbyWanKenobi for pointing this out to me, but apparently today is International Star Wars day!

I'm just wondering what all us Star Wars fans are going to do to celebrate this.

Personally, as all my DVDs (aside from I and II) have been lent to a kid from church, I'm listening through episode IV - VI soundtracks. I'm currently at 'The Princess Appears' (from the scene where the hologram of Leia is first scene by Luke). I may listen to I - III afterwards.

So, what have ya'll got planned?

Good thing you have your location listed. I'm sitting here thinking no we will still have two more hours....Oh wait Australia. lol I will be watching some clones wars tomorrow. And finish it up in the evening with Empire.

I'm going to play Star War Empire at War while listening to 'Imperial March', while drinking a delicious Monster energy drink out of my Storm Trooper mug.

Happy International Star Wars Day, people!

Gonna wear a Star Wars shirt, quote the movies everywhere, and wish I had more grandiose plans than that.

Grandiose - a word I learned from Han Solo. >:)

I'm going to play Star War Empire at War while listening to 'Imperial March', while drinking a delicious Monster energy drink out of my Storm Trooper mug.

Happy International Star Wars Day, people!

You on multiplayer? I might play a few rounds with you unless our time zones clash O:

EDIT: I'm also posting all my facebook statuses from this point onwards as altered Star Wars quotes xD

I'll see if I can get on. I never actually played online before in RTS games.

And BTW, what's your Facebook?

I'll see if I can get on. I never actually played online before in RTS games.

And BTW, what's your Facebook?

And I probably won't be able to get on, as I still have 2 assignments to do before I go back to school tomorrow, and I have to cook dinner xD

Ah, such is life.

I'll PM you it latorz, once I can be bothered... I probably have my name on my profile anywayz

I'm also a member of the Mandalorian Mercenaries, so if I were home I'd get my armor on and walk around town, but unfortunately I'm in afghanistan for a few more weeks.

Gonna be chilling out at the library... they have a whole Star Wars shindig going on. Then I'll probably read the Republic Commando books...... Again.....

I always celebrated Star Wars on May 19, historically being the days the first and last movie were released, but is it really Star Wars day? Cause no one i can remember said this last year.

I always celebrated Star Wars on May 19, historically being the days the first and last movie were released, but is it really Star Wars day? Cause no one i can remember said this last year.

A New Hope opened on May 25, not the 19th.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/releaseinfo

I only remember hearing about SW Day for the last 2 years or so.

My wife, daughter and I happily celebrated today.

5688134361_d40665a1e9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back