Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Tyson
Profession: School
Favorite Hobby: Filmmaking
Favorite Video Game: Halo Series
Other Interests: Lightsabers, image/video editing, airsoft, computers
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars, Tron, Bourne trilogy

I've been browsing this site for a while and just decided to join today. Currently starting college and hoping to be able to set some money aside for halo armor sometime in the near future.

Hello there was searching all through out the forums here and totally forgot to properly introduce myself.

Name: kyle
Hobbies: gaming, watching and collecting tv series, anime, conventions
Favorite halo: reach because NO FLOOD!
Favorte part: idk tie between M.C. and cortanna reunited or end of halo 3
Favorite game: I can't decide halo, gears, bulletstorm, and most of the lego games

If you wanna know more hit me up. Maybe we can do work online.

I am Keith G077

Name: Keith Mohn
Profession: Work at Advance Auto Parts full time
Favorite Hobby: Playing Halo and Cheesily enough doing arts and crafts
Favorite part of halo: To be honest it kinda motivates me to get back in shape now that my ankle is healed from having a plate and screws so that i can go into the national guard.
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo series
Other Interests: tinkering with cars, drawing, and Martial Arts
Favorite Food: Shrimp
Favorite Finisher: a shot of vodka XD
Favorite Band: I don't really have one
Favorite Movie(s): I have many, Most any military movie etc

Well I'm he to learn how to make armor for myself and for my daughters halloween costume.
Also it seems like an awesome craft that i can make and customize. i also have A Halo: Reach clan if you are looking for a sweet clan to play with theepsiloncompany.freeforums.org

name: owen friswell
Job: Sales assistant :/
Favorite hobby: pepakura of course
Favorite video game : black ops
other interests: riding and fixing motorbikes and the rocketeer :D

Name: chris "cool whip" coleman
Profesion: still looking for one while going to school
Favorite Haobby: halo, legos, and music
Favirote part of halo: the story and the charters
Favirot Halo: 2
Favirot vidogame: its a tie between halo and others
other stuffs: music is my life, airsoft/ paintball, im an airforce brat and looking into the armed forces my self.as white as coolwhip. and pround to be a ginger!
Favorite foods: cheese berger and steak
Favirot band: Hollywood Undead
Favirot movies: Lord of the rings, Pirets of the Cariban, Starwars, 8 mile, theres alot of good movies

Name: Arianna McCaul
Profession: I attend Sacred Heart Girls college and I aspire to work in the film and art's industries
Favorite Hobby: Gaming and cosplay
Favorite part of halo: The story and the music. ALWAYS THE MUSIC.
Favorite Halo: Reach and ODST I can't decide.
Favorite Video Game: Halo series and the Kingdom Hearts series.
Other Interests: I play Violin and enjoy drawing, photography and music.
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Finisher: a Sticky to the face!
Favorite Band: Thirty Seconds to Mars
Favorite Movie(s): Inception, Batman (Nolan's ver), Evalangelion and i-Robot.
Other: I organise the sound system for all my school events.

Name: Hayden Travis (AKA SILENTrampancy)
Profession: I work at a local grocery store as a bagger. Not glamorous, but it pays for the supplies.
Favorite Hobby: Games, definitely. But i love a lot of other passtimes, as well. I'm an amateur free runner, a competitive archer and I'm starting with prop making.
Favorite part of halo: I just love Halo. The Story, the Multiplayer, the Characters and the depth of each and every part of it.
Favorite Halo: It would have to be... ODST. Buck (Nathan Fillion is awesome!)
Favorite Video Game: It's actually not Halo. I don't have a favorite, but the Halo Series is definitely among the ones i love most.
Other Interests: I get interested in just about anything. I've already mentioned the stuff i've stuck with.
Favorite Food: Well prepared steak.
Favorite Finisher: The Necromorph Baby Punt, from Deadspace.
Favorite Band: Greenday.
Favorite Movie(s): Avatar, Hangover, Paul, Sucker Punch, The Fantastic Mister Fox, Rango, and too many more.
Other: I'm gay ^_____^

alright, here goes...

name: Jake Bauer
profession: caretaker for mentally disabled adults
favorite hobby: illegal street racing, playing video games, welding
favorite part of halo: the concept of being earth's last fighting chance to stop the countless drones of alien monsters
favorite halo: probably ODST
favorite game: castlevania: symphony of the night
favorite food: mana prisms haha

nice to meet you guys!
also, i like the tags for this page haha

Name: Mike Mushaw
Profession: Currently searching (moving soon)
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of halo: Halo: Fall of Reach book
Favorite Halo: Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo or COD series
Other Interests: I am a writer so really do love to write about ideas that I come up with
Favorite Food: Orange Chickan
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Favorite Movie(s): Sucker Punch, Red Riding Hood, Casablanca

I am really excited to be to this site! I have been always wanting to create my own armor and I am ready to learn with the community in how to do so!

Name: Robert "Nitro57" Weber
Profession: US Army, Retiring now.
Favorite Hobby: Metal Casting, Fabricating, and hopefully finding peace
Favorite part of halo: New
Favorite Halo: ?
Favorite Video Game: The old 1942
Other Interests: Finding a hobby and maybe fishing
Favorite Food: Anything but MRE's
Favorite Finisher: LOL....not a clue
Favorite Band: The Traveling Willoughbys
Favorite Movie(s): Animal House
Other: I want to wake up with no-one to answer to......even if for a day. Enlisted in 1978 and Im done.

Name: Florian
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Movies
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Minecraft
Other Interests: Paintball, making Films
Favorite Food: Austrian Food ^^
Favorite Band: AC/DC \m/
Favorite Movie(s): mainly Sci-Fi
Other: I'm from Austria

Name: Kyle
Favorite Hobby: Xbox, Drawing & soon to be prop making :p
Favorite part of Halo: SPARTANS BABY!!
Favorite Video Game(s): Halo, Gears of War, Assassins Creed & Red Dead Redemption
Other Interests: Hip-Hop/Rap, Movies & Comics
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Musician: Eminem
Favorite Movie(s): Shutter Island, Superbad & Kick Ass to name a few
Other: I have been lurking on this site for a while now and just recently decided to make an account so I can put what I've read to use!

Hello, my name is Bishop. I am a 26 year old veteran. I live and work in Las Vegas as a resort manager and I usually do art related stuff in my free time as well as cosplaying at anime conventions. I have been making pepakura items for about 4 years now. I started with WoW weapons and armor and moved to other venues in the pep haven.

My favorite game is the Assassin's Creed series. I want to make different time period assassin's. Like a cowboy, or a jedi assassin.

I also build professional gaming computers on the side.

My favorite food is sushi. What kind of sushi? yes.

My favorite movie is The Fifth Element

Currently I am working on the HD War Machine build.

Name: Mikey
Profession: Engineering Student but failing, so computer science is my next adventure.
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Art-ing around, Reading.
Favorite part of halo: The Story and the Lore.
Favorite Halo: Don't have an Xbox360 (yet) but I think it has to be Halo 3 and Reach. Especially Reach, being a story about a last stand.
Favorite Video Game: Of all time? I guess it has to be Metal Gear Solid 4, as a quick response.
Favourite Band: AC/DC
Favourite Music: Right now, it has to be soundtracks from video games and chiptunes/8-bits, thanks to Penny Arcade.
Favorite Movie(s): Anything Chris Nolan, from Batman Begins to Memento. Dead Poets Society. Back To The Future Trilogy, Indiana Jones Trilogy and Star Wars.

Hoping to learn how to make Armor on here! Always wanted to make armor from video games and movies, ever since the first time I saw a Stormtrooper (Star Wars) on and off screen.

Name: Eryk Nagel
Profession: IB Freshman(International Baccalaureate Programme, post-secondary classes, IN SECONDARY SCHOOL(oh so fun...))
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Sports (can't choose)
Favorite part of halo: The fact that, as a little kid, a FPS makes you truly feel like you ARE the character, and I still get that feeling when playing the first Halo
Favorite Halo: Combat Evolved
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: I LOVE music and playing instruments and im really into airsoft, paintball, and laser tag
Favorite Food: Pizza and Mountain Dew(I claim these as one food...)
Favorite Finisher: One particular execution from Assasin's Creed, where you use both hidden blades in a ten-stab set going up the abdomen into the chest.
Favorite Band: Iron Maiden
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars
Other: I'm working to get into the United States Air Force Academy, hoping to go through there to become a ranking officer, and thus be a pilot(nothing under a 2nd Lieutenant grows wings). I'm also hoping to really get into this armouring business, especially since I already make chainmail for fun.

Introduction

Name: Jessica
Profession: Student Nurse and Midwife
Country Of Residence: Australia
Favorite Hobby: Games, Reading, Movies and Watching Red vs Blue
Favorite Part Of Halo: I am really new to the Halo series, and Reach is the first Halo game I've ever bought and I am now hooked. So the answer is everything.
Favorite Video Game: Halo Reach
Other Interests: I get interested in just about anything. I've already mentioned the stuff i've stuck with.
Favorite Food(s): To many to mention.
Favorite Movie(s): Same as above.
Other: I'm called 'TheSlipUp' because of the random kills (and my own deaths) that sometimes happen, which leave everyone going: "What Happened?"

Name: Christopher Nix
Profession: In Between
Country Of Residence: USA
Favorite Hobby: Games, Reading, Movies and Paintball
Favorite Part Of Halo: Do I have to pick 1? Because I loved all of them
Favorite Video Game: Halo Reach
Other Interests: Swimming and riding my bike
Favorite Movie(s): Way to many but I really liked Battle of LA

Name: Peter Aslin

Education: Currently, high school, Grade 10.

Favorite Hobbys: Making things, I've been in the pepakura game for some months now.

Special skills: Several hundred hours experience with Google SketchUp Lite. (Dabbled in Pro.)

Favorite part of Halo: Overloading the Pillar of Autumn's reactor, and the following escape.

Favorite Halo: Halo: CE, it's the only one which made me feel like I WAS the Master Chief.

Favorite Video Game: Halo: CE, PacMan, Mario (the original).

Other Interests: Nerf guns, Girls, Lasers, The satisfaction of a finished piece of armor,

Note: I think the one above should be reversed in its order.

Favorite Finisher: Finisher..? I haven't one.

Favorite Band: Evanescance.

Other: I have a great deal of spare time on my hands for projects.

Name: Nicole
Profession: Chemist/Metallurgist
Country Of Residence: United States
Favorite Hobby: Rollerblading and Photoshopping
Favorite Part Of Halo: I personally enjoy the books more than the games themselves. Although the best part about the games is their killer soundtracks!
Favorite Halo: 2/Reach
Favorite Video Game: Xenogears (Playstation 1)
Other Interests: My dad and I would build model cars when I was a kid. Now, I'm trying to get my boyfriend into doing the same.
Favorite Food(s): Bananas!!
Favorite Band(s): Third Eye Blind, Tool, Styx, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Soilwork, Maximum the Hormone
Favorite Movie(s): Stargate, Fight Club, Citizen Kane, Shichinin no Samurai, The Boondock Saints
Other: I love board games of any kind, I've had the nickname Asuka from high school when my friends said I looked and acted like Asuka from the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion, and I'm a self-proclaimed dork. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back