Not open for further replies.
Name: Matt Leeson
Profession: Coating Technitian
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Board Games
Favorite Halo: H3
Favorite Video Game: Right now; TitanFall 2
Other Interests: I draw and write sometimes
Favorite Food: Pizza

Hello All I'm a new member I've wanted to make my own set of Armor for years until a friend asked me "Why Haven't You???" I don know why I've waited so long... so here I am

Name: Paul
Profession: Evening Security supervisor
Favorite Hobby: Painting miniature figures, Videogames, and now making armor. Ive had a few attempts but nothing to post pics about.
Favorite part of halo: The Master Chiefs armor is soooo sweet looking.
Favorite Halo: Probably the first 2
Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy 7
Other Interests: Lifting weights, and cooking
Favorite Food: Sushi!

Favorite Band: Five finger death punch, and dragonforce
Favorite Movie(s):
Other:

Name: Jeff Nordeen
Profession: Work at Dominos Pizza, Professional Transportation INC, and Backspin Productions
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Tennis, Bowling, racquetball, and Pickleball.
Favorite part of halo: The Multiplayer spartan creator. Love making a unique character that I take control of.
Favorite Halo: 3 started me out in serious multiplayer also loved the campaign, but its a debate now between 4 and 5.
Favorite Video Game: Halo or some of the older CODs
Other Interests: I love to listen to 80's-2000's music. I play the drums(electric), and I dress as Deadpool sometimes.
Favorite Food: Homemade Mac N Cheese (no kraft)
Favorite Band: System of a down at one point, now more or less Collective Soul
Favorite Movie(s): Deadpool, 101 Dalmations (animated), pretty much any Disney movie, and Twister!!
Other fact: I have been a storm chaser for two years, nearly lost my car into one this past year, too close and dumb.

Hello to you all and thank you for accepting me as a member here! I've had pepakura and prop building in my mind forever now and i think now is time to actually complete my thoughts the best i can =)

Name: Sami Björkman
Profession/education: Cobbler, Chef, Sports massage therapist, Personal trainer, Machinist, Welder, Electrician, Robotics engineer and now i work in automation industry and robotic cars.
Interests/hobbies: Building anything with my hands, road cycling (no tights!), compound bow archery, shooting range with pistols, martial arts (mostly wushu), boomerangs, science and future technology, programming ios robots and building my own cnc (next project)
Favourite food: Maybe thai food. love panang and massaman curries but every now and then i'll just need a fat greasy burger damn it!
Favourite movies: With good plotline i'll watch anything. but superhero movies, scifi, fantasy etc are the best. also alien (giger) fan.
Favourite game: I'm old so half life left it's mark to me. Zeldas also and games with excellent story.
Other: I'm a huge perfectionist (cool and annoying)
Future plans: Making arduino based mechanical Halo armor

Hello everybody! I am KerbalCommander, and I'm here to join the 405th so that I can begin building my very own suit of Mark VI Halo 3 Spartan Armor!

Name: George
Profession: Government Employee
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of halo: Story
Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Favorite Video Game: Varies regularly... I am always addicted to RPG's though
Other Interests: Sailing, Hunting , Diving
Favorite Food: Any dessert dish ever
Favorite Band: Five finger death punch
Favorite Movie(s): Too many to list..

Name: Perry
Profession: Retired
Hobbies: Making chainmail and Star Wars armor, sword fighting which I've been doing over 30 years from LARP to live steel.
Halo: armor and story
Other interests: Camping, hunting,

Name: Dylan
profession: lifeguard
favorite hobby: modelmaking
favorite part of halo: the armor and weapon design
favorite halo: reach
favorite video game: Bioshock (all)
other interest: swimming, bass guitar, motorcycles
favorite food: pasta
favorite band: gorillaz, chunk! no, captain Chunk, of monsters and men and boa
favorite movie: guardians of the galaxy, terminator (all), the first matrix, and any horror movie

Name: Joel
Profession: Nothing atm but trying to make it on YouTube
Favourite Hobby: Video Games, Music, Alcohol xD
Favourite Part of Halo: Trying to save all the marines
Favourite game: Halo War/ ODST
Other Interests: Cosplay, Movies
Favourite food: Pizza
Favourite Band(s): Elvis, AC/DC, MotorHead, Quite a lot from the 90's, R.E.O Speedwagon, Air Supply, Ninja Sex Party etc...
Favourite Movie(s): Star Wars (all of them), Book of Life, Die Hard (all of them), Star Trek (both originals and remastered), Terminator(s)

Name: Cole

Profession: Unemployed (though I hope this will be changing soon)

Favorite Hobby: Creative writing, photography, painting, playing the piano, writing for piano, playing Halo and Mass Effect, Creating 3D paper art.

Favorite Halo: Reach.

Favorite part of Halo: The story lines. I grew up with classic literature (think Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia etc.) so the more intricate/realistic the story line, the more it will draw me in.

Favorite food: Sushi

Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, just about anything Disney, all of the movies made by Marvel Studios, Saving Private Ryan, War Horse, and most of the Harry Potter movies.

Favorite Bands: Daft Punk, Classical Music (think Mozart, Bach or Beethoven), certain Youtube channels, and Zack Hemsey.

Other interests: I like writing science fiction short stories. I'm currently attempting to write a full length novel, and I have in the past written feature length screenplays. Although, I have yet to publish anything, my Father and I are in the process of working on a script together and hope to turn it into an independent film.

I also enjoy writing fanfiction.

Last edited:
Name: Torben Delling
Profession: Work as an industrialmechanic
Favorite Hobby: LARP, PnP, Cosplay, Warhammer40k
Favorite part of halo: The Spartans
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Monkey Islands
Other Interests: Sci-Fi
Favorite Food: Lasagne
Favorite Finisher: RKO
Favorite Band: Metallica
Favorite Movie(s): The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars

Name: Jay
Profession: Consultant in hospital design & construction field
Favourite Hobby: Video Games, cosplay, tied
Favourite Part of Halo: Being a badass Spartan!
Favourite game: ME3, Halo series
Other Interests: Part time blacksmithing, competitive horseback riding (English), raising two girls...
Favourite food: Can't pick one..bread and cheese? Steak?
Favourite Band(s): Ugh, too tough to call. Barenaked Ladies, 30 Seconds to Mars, Concrete Blonde...eclectic, yep...
Favourite Movie(s): Glory, SW:EP III, ST:TWK, Kingdom of Heaven

Probably should have done this a long time ago....Oops?

Name: Sarah Corrie
Profession: Hostess at Olive Garden, working on my teaching degree
Favorite Hobby: Sewing, Drawing, Cosplaying, and apparently homework since I spend 90% of my time doing it
Favorite part of halo: "Where there is life, the wisdom of our countless generations has saturated the soil"
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Game: Halo Reach
Other Interests: Reading
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Movie(s): The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Ridiculous 6

Hello there! New to this forum but not new to costuming :)

Name: Eddie Harris
Profession: Sound Engineer/Stagehand
Favorite Hobby: Prop and Costume Making, Music, Tabletop/Computer Gaming
Favorite Part of Halo: The Marines and the ODSTs. Ordinary soldiers making selfless sacrifices for the good of humanity.
Favorite Halo: ODST or Reach
Favorite Game: Space Engineers
Other Interests: I'm a fan of anything with cool armor and spacesuits, Sound Systems, DIY electronics
Favorite Food: That's a tough one... It's hard to beat some good deep dish pizza
Favorite Movies: Blade Runner, MIB, anything Star Wars, Scott Pilgrim

Name: Caitlyn Legros
Profession: Retail
Hobbies: Cosplay, Furry Fandom, Taxidermy, pokemon
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Games: Uncharted, Pokemon, COD, Skyrim

Name: Dillon Ercolano
Profession: Editor
Favorite Hobby: Stop Motion Animation, Gaming, Cosplay Crafting, Cosplaying
Favorite part of halo: Definitely the Music from any of the games.
Favorite Halo: Halo Reach
Favorite Halo Character: The Arbiter
Favorite Video Game: Tales of Symphonia or Overwatch
Favorite Pokemon Game: Pokemon Gold & Silver
Favorite Food: Buffalo Wings are my all time favorite <3
Favorite Anime: Assassination Classroom

I actually started working on my Halo armor last April. It is ready for the paint phase now (assembly and electronics sorted). I delayed posting an introduction simply because I work on so many projects I was unsure I would finish. How foolish of me because I was hooked on the whole process. First time fiberglassing- and working with LEDs, love how much I have learned with this hobby!
I am hoping to purchase tickets to attend Comicon 2017 for the first time- and as a spartan!

Name: Stacy
Profession: Employee at a University in the Facilities dept.
Favorite Hobby: too many hobbies and projects!
Favorite part of Halo: the story- all of it, but most importantly memory is the key
Favorite Video Game: originally an MMO player - I am inept at console gaming, but MMO PC games i rock!
HALO: I have attempted to play many times- love the game but I'm usually the player stuck in a corner shooting the ground. I have kept up with the story (so good!) but watching the cutscenes and discussing the plot with actual players. Have read some of the books- working through them in chronological order.
Favorite Food: Perogies
Favorite Band: I love listening to soundtracks more so than a specific band, but Fall out boys and one republic are fun

Last edited:
Name: Andy Mensen
Profession: Work at a hospital
Spartan no:170
Company : Beta Company
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite Halo game :Halo reach
Favorite Food: spare ribs
Favorite Movie(s): appleseed ex machina

Name: Chris day
Profession: looking for work atm
Favorite hobby: has ro be airsoft
Favorite Halo: easily 2, why? Duel smgs lol
Favorite part of Halo: the story, its easily one of the best story lines since halo 1
Favorite food: cherry pie, to good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back