Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, i'm honoured to be part of the team. I just found this site and was hooked with all the information on Halo and building the Mjolnir Armor. I'm looking forward to build a Recon Armor and sharing the experience with you guys. Thanks again 405th. Here's a little bit on myself:

Name: Rashidy Zulkifli (pronounced rah shee dee zool keef lee) just call me eddie

Profession: Air Force Captain, part time Forex trader

Kids: going 3

Favorite Hobby: Computers and finding stuff on the Internet (such as how to build a Mjolnir Armor!)

Favorite part of halo: Definitely the plot

Favorite Halo: 3

Favorite Video Game: All Modern Warfare FPS

Other Interests: Heavy Metal (I shred in my band - Emergency)

Favorite Food: Super Spicy food

Favorite Finisher: Mortal Combat (what ever Sub Zero does...)

Favorite Band: Megadeth

Favorite Movie(s): Shooter, Sniper, Bourne series, Yamakasi (movie about parkour)

Other: Weapons competent - AUG Steyr, M-16 A2, M-4, Glock 17, Browning Mk III, GPMG, SSG-550

Aircraft competent - Pilatus PC-7 Mk II, BAe Hawk 108 and 208

Name: Joseph

Profession: Bum

Favorite hobby: games and sports

Favorite food: pizza

Favorite game: unknown

Favorite type of game: Strategy

(looking forward to getting Halo Wars)

My name is James. I have been paper crafting for a few years and recently a friend of mine started on the Mark VI armor.

He got me interested in making the ODST armor, so i figured this would be a great place to join to help me on my journey.

Name: Zane Asher

Hobby: Learning new songs and playing them on my guitar, gaming(wether it be on the computer or on a platform),playing with my dogs, learning new things.

Favorite Time playing Halo Online: 2 of my favorite moments involve me and my friend Adam. When I wen't for level 50 in Team Slayer, Doubles, and in Lone Wolves, Adam made a pact that he would get the beat the maker achievement on GH3. We both happily achieved those goals in a week :). Second is when Adam betrayed me on accident with the shotgun. Funny part was I had a rocket launcher in the middle of narrows about to get an overkill on 4 guys on the other side. Adam picked the rockets up, fired both shots and fell off the map and missed every single enemy LOL. Whilst this was going on I was screaming" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ADAM?!?"- "It was an accident.. I don't wanna talk about it Zane".."You shot me in the back with the shotgun on accident??!1"

Favorite Halo:3

Favorite Video Game: Halo, Oblivion, Bad Company, Fallout 3, Fear 1 and 2.

Other Interests: Fishing.Reading Manga, lots and lots of manga,, prefurably shoujo manga.. Whatching Anime.

Favorite Food: Shrimp Fried Rice.

Favorite Band: Killswitch Engage and Escape the Fate(Only when ronnie did vocals though the new crap sucks).

Favorite Movie(s): Chronicles of Riddick <3, True Blood

Other: I like Wolves....

Name: Micah Mills

Profession: Highschool, Football

Favorite Hobby: Prop Making

Favorite Part of Halo: EVERYTHING!!

Favorite Halo: Halo 3

Favorite Video Games: Halo Wars, GOW2, Halo 2, Halo 3

Other Interests: Drawing, Running, Cycling, Making Models, Women-Giggity Giggity

Favorite Food: Italian

Name: Josh Moon

Profession: Video games :), and armor making

Favorite Hobby: Video Games

Favorite part of halo: I like the end

Favorite Halo: 2

Favorite Video Game: "HALO" series

Favorite Band: RED

Favorite Movie(s): Transformers,I IM Legend, and any Action film

Name: Seth

Profession: Pro High Schooler

Favorite Hobby: Making Armor... over and over agin

Favorite part of HALO: That Chief is A Hard Ass

Favorite HALO: 3

Favorite Video Game: Halo, Fall Out, Cod 4, halo wars

Other Interests: Females,Sports, 4 Wheelers, Paintball Airsoft

Favorite Food: Steak erday all day

I feel like a total tool for not filling this out right away...sorry

Name: Patrick, but you can call me Twitch or Pat. doesnt matter to me.

Profession: I work as a cashier at a grocery store. yes, it is exactly as exciting as it sounds.

Favorite Hobby: Video Games, drawing, and making things (such as props)

Favorite part of halo: playing online

Favorite Video Game: Zelda, mario, metroid and the gears of war series. (sorry if i become a social outcast at this point)

Other Interests: I love art in all forms. music as well, i play guitar on my free time.

Favorite Food: pizza

Favorite Band: I dont have top favorite, but its close between Gorillaz, Limp Bizkit, The Offspring and Reel Big Fish...very diverse, yes.

Favorite Movie(s): Transformers, Blues Brothers, Cowboy Bebop Movie

glad to be on here! hope you enjoy my work in the future!

Name: Lorenz

Profession: school :/

Favorite Hobby: Going out with friends/girlfriend

Favorite part of Halo: The cutscenes and the story

Favorite Video Games: The super mario games,Halo 3, Frontlines, Assasin's Creed, Fable 1-2

Other Interests: Sports, Music, MMORPG

Favorite Food: Wiener Schnitzel :D

Favorite Bands: BMTH, Chiodos, Enter Shikari, Four Year Strong.

Favorite Movies: The matrix trilogy, Prestige, Ocean's Eleven

Howdy!

Name: Ryan

Profession: grocery store manager / premed student

Favorite Hobby: paintball

Favorite part of halo: no scopes

Favorite Video Game: halo 3

Other Interests: Gun Collecting, knives, martial arts

Nice to meet you all, I hope to talk to some of you soon there may be alot we could talk about i have great idea's and would like to share then as well hear some your idea's. If you ever want to chat im always on and up for a converstion. Untill later see yea

Name: Chris Cawte

Profession: Work in Retail (smart way to say a corner shop)

Favorite Hobby: Cars

Favorite Part of Halo: Kicking ass online

Favorite Video Game: The Orange Box

Studying: 3 year degree in Popular Music and Record Production at University

Other Interests: Playing Guitar/Bass/Drums and going out to play Paintball for a weekend

Favorite Band: The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Favorite Movie: Blade Runner

Good to meet everyone on here, just to add some "blah" to this, I have been dabbling in making Pepakura on and off now for some time and have started attempting to make spartan armor although so far it has not gone very well :(

I am however already an owner of the Legendary Collectors Edition Master Chief Replica Armor so I do have something to wear, currently trying to fathom some way of getting hold of an Assault Rifle as I have been asked to go and work in my local game shop on launch of ODST bringing me to my next point, my first project, aside from making a couple of HUGE Spartan hand plates to practice fibreglassing, is to make a suit of ODST :D

Once again, good to be on here, hope that I can add my (limited) knowledge of Pepakura to this already bountiful forum.

Name: Joseph Mancuso

Profession: N/A, but I'd like to be a pilot someday.

Favorite Hobby: 3D level design

Favorite Part of Halo: Soundtrack/Storyline

Favorite Halo: N/A

Favorite Video Game: Wario Ware: Snapped!

Other Interests: Film, Aviation, Homebrew Development

Favorite Band: N/A, but my favorite composer is a tie between Hans Zimmer and Marty O'Donnel

Favorite Movie: Wall-E

I am currently working on several DS and iPhone projects, and would be very grateful if anyone with DS, iPhone or C coding experience would join the team. I devote most of my time to my projects, and will gladly help when I can. I joined the forum a few months ago, when I was first learning about pepakura, but didnt actually start until about 3 hours ago (I now have around 5% of my first ODST Helmet pepped, and I would like to have the whole thing done by the time Halo ODST comes out). I enjoy modern symphonic music (NOT classical, the mood is too off) and a wide variety of Alternative and Contemporary. I put my friends first, and I try to keep every one of them.

I am 'officially' joining this forum because I would like to know more about this community, which seems quite involved in the Halo world, and to contribute some works of my own.

thats cool i have still alot to learn about making the armor but other then that im working on several gun ideas right now as soon as they are done i will try to post my creation on here. So tell me alittle bit more about yourself if you dont mind. Oh yea i and a pro game designer so coming up with new stuff is easy to me but the armor is way out of my league lol.

Hey everyone!

Name: Dominick

Profession: Sergeant in the U.S. Army, Army Corp of Engineers, Restaurant Manager, and student.

Favorite Hobby: Racing, Video Games, X- Ball

Favorite Video Game: Splinter Cell, Halo, Gears of War, Ghost Recon

Other Interests: Music and Computer Building

Favorite Food: Sushi

Favorite Band: Godsmack

Favorite Movie(s): American Gangster, Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, Dark Knight

My friend and I just ran across the site about a month or two ago. I have a background in art and engineering, and he has a extensive background in art and art design. We've finished our first pepakura, which was a smooth model helmet, and I'm going to post pictures as soon as we can find my camera( I'm in the middle of moving). We've already started piecing together our High Def shoulder pieces, and are starting to draw up and lay out our under suit w/abdominal sections. I took some time to read the stickies and a lot of posts from the other veterans, and these have be invaluable to us so far. I've even started talking with some of the vets to get advice and bounce ideas about some modifications and fabrication ideas, and everyone has been very helpful.

Special thanks to Thorssoli for bouncing some ideas with me about the under suit, it was a big help.

How do you do SGT. Dominick where are you stationed at right now if you dont mind me asking. My father SSG. Warren is currently stationed in washington so i thought i would ask. Anyways i hope to see the armor soon looking forward to it. Talk to you later.

leorlito ang

Bulacan ,Phlippines

food...Chinese dishes

Hobby..Yoyoing , Poi spinning, astrojox, rubik's cubing, card tricks, doing Props for school(son's project,etc...)

looking forward to meet other members...

goodluck to us newbies.....

Name: marc

Profession: full-time student

Favorite Hobby: Video Games, building things, lots of other things too

Favorite part of Halo: I love it all! but i would mostly go with the online battles (i'm going to get my xbox live account back soon

Favorite Halo: the first one

Favorite Video Game: halo and final fantasy

Other Interests: music, computers, internet, helping others, blah blah blah

Favorite Food: pizza

Name: Gabriel Maddox (Gabe most of the time)

Profession: Student (entering CSU Chico soon, animation major)

Favorite Hobby: Drawing, reading, playing games, or surfing the net. (They all are equally loved by me. XD)

Favorite part of halo: Story (especially the books) and the armor, weapon, and ship designs

Favorite Halo: Probably 3 since you see more ships in it. XD

Favorite Video Game: Final fantasy 8 or 10

Other Interests: Music, art, internet, food, books

Favorite Food: Chocolate

Favorite Music Genre: Metal (mainly opratic/black, instrumental

Favorite Movie(s): Any Pixar or Hayao Miazahki movie

Other: Um, I have no large intestine???

Name: Jason Aves (Not really, but that's the name you'll know me by ;) )

Profession: Just graduated HS and am in the process of enlisting in the US Army as a Helicopter Pilot and WO.

Favorite Hobby: Hanging out with my girlfriend/soon-to-be-fiance

Favorite part of halo: How smoothly everything flows (characters, storyline, &c.)

Favorite Halo: 2 (Haven't played H3 for longer than half an hour on multiplayer. I still don't know the storyline and choose not to until I can get a 360 and play it myself.

Favorite Video Game: Halo

Other Interests: I'm big on God and playing music. I play guitar and am part of my church's youth praise band.

Favorite Food: Mac. You haven't lived till you've tasted some of my modified Easy Mac :eek

Favorite Finisher: Mortal Combat (what ever Sub Zero does...)

Favorite Band: Can't narrow it down to 1, so I'll give 3: UnderOATH, Skillet, and The Almost

Favorite Movie(s): Red Vs Blue (Technically not a movie, but oh well!!)

Other: Amateure songwriter/composer. I'm going to try to become an audio engineer after the military and work in a recording studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back