Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Paul I am 15, I am here to learn on how to make GOOD props using papercraft, I know nothing about papercraft yet but I decided to give it a go, my objective although quite possibly not well accepted between you folks, is to make the ultimate smoking contraption/apparatus, i've already experience with bongs and hookas and pipes and that stuff, but I want something extreme, perhaps masked aswell, something like a GASMASK BONG, but 100% made by myself.

Pvt.Donut said:
How do you do SGT. Dominick where are you stationed at right now if you dont mind me asking. My father SSG. Warren is currently stationed in washington so i thought i would ask. Anyways i hope to see the armor soon looking forward to it. Talk to you later.

I'm stationed just outside of New Orleans, Louisiana. Props to your dad, I'm hoping to make SSG by time I hit my 8 year mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
heX said:
I'm stationed just outside of New Orleans, Louisiana. Props to your dad, I'm hoping to make SSG by time I hit my 8 year mark.

thats awsome man well youll make it alot of hard work and dedication. Well im glad to hear back from you sur, so what do you think about the halo community?

Pvt.Donut said:
thats awsome man well youll make it alot of hard work and dedication. Well im glad to hear back from you sur, so what do you think about the halo community?

Love it. Lot of good information and good people on here.

heX said:
Love it. Lot of good information and good people on here.

thats kool man hey we should team up and do some concept designs i mean your in the army and your around weapons so i figure you have a good understanding about them theres a good chance we could create a weapon that would make halos weapons look blane you know what i mean. And im good with art so you give me the go ahead and the concept you want and I will design it. you just let me know what you want to do.

Name: "Ted"

Hobby: Almost everything I do

Favorite Time playing Halo Online: When I got my Katana! And when Criken and I host an Infection game.

Favorite Halo: Current one

Favorite Video Game: Halo 3, Left 4 Dead Splinter Cell, and many more

Other Interests: Drawing, Surfing the net, Talking to friends, Struggling to finish my EOD Helm :p

Favorite Food: Everything that involves rice. I AM ASIAN MUAHAHA

Favorite Band: Guns N Roses, Linkin Park, KISS, well I started to like Michael Jackson's music when I was 10. RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

Favorite Movie(s): Transformers 1 & 2, Well theres too many so yea.

Other: I am simple.

Name: Crel45

Hobby: Games and love making stuff with my hands

Favorite Time playing Halo Online: When i finally got all the original achivments, a year later

Favorite Halo: 3

Favorite Video Game: Halo 3, left4Dead, COD:MW, COD:WAW, Earth Defence Force

Other Interests: Not much, reading and the such

Favorite Food: Italian food is so good

Favorite Band: Dont really have one, all is good

Favorite Movie(s): Of all time is Tron, and their are to many to list.

Other: I love the lore behind halo, if you have not read the books it is a mus is you like the game and want to fill in holes in the story

[quote post='146273']

Name: Joel

Profession:School

Favorite Hobby: don't have one but i need to get one .

Favorite part of HALO: all of it!

Favorite HALO: halo 2

Favorite Video Game: halo's and other stuff but i cant think of?

Other Interests: Military

Favorite Food: Chinese

[/quote]

Name: Eoin Walsh

Profession: Working full-time at a 24 hour supermarket

Favorite Hobby: Airsoft or Chilling with friends

Favorite part of halo: The multiplayer, Always fun at console LANs

Favorite Halo: 2

Favorite Video Game: Final Fnantasy 7

Other Interests: Gotta love Music, Movies, Video Games so on...

Favorite Food: Burgers!

Favorite Band: Rammstein

Favorite Movie(s): Woah, Theres too many to pick.

Other: I achieved the rank of 3star private in the Irish Army Reserve Defence Force

Name: Sir Gibbsalot

Hobby: playing guitar and computer games. and now working on my armor :p

Favorite Time playing Halo Online: getting one hell of a sticky kill on narrows

Favorite Video Game: Half life 2, css and anything that looks cool

Other Interests: just messing around and drinking

Favorite Food: Spaghetti

Favorite Band: anything thats cool

Favorite Movie(s): don't have one even though im a huge movie buff

Other: i just love making random stuff

Name: Abdirahman Mohamed Yusuf aka Baron or simply Abdi

Favorite online halo moment: G-hammer, 5 enemy players, Rambo style. Enough said.

Favorite in the Halo trilogy: I'd have to say number three, but only if i HAVE to.

Ambition: to create a working Exoskeleton suit of armour, figured this would be the perfect place for it.

Hobbies: martial arts, video games and basketball.

Name: Burk (means Fort in Irish & has many spellings)

Occupation: Former Army Combat Medic, Now I work for the Air Force as a Sheet Metal Mech.

Hobby: Paint ball, R/C 1/10th Scale Nitro Trucks (Traxxas T-Max), R/C Helo's, Building computers, Reading Sci-Fi, Halloween, WOW or other computer games, Making Chain maile armor, and now learning how to make my onw Halo armor.

Favorite Video Game: World Of Warcraft (sorry Halo fans)

Favorite Food: Steak (Texas Raodhouse cooks the best, been getting close to making one myself to is as good)

Favorite Band: Linkin Park, but I listen to all kinds. Bag Pipes rock as long as they are played well.

Favorite Movie(s): Farcape, Transformers, 300, Kingdom of Heaven.

Name: edward

Profession: mechanical technologist

Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Sports

Favorite Halo: 1

Favorite Video Game: Halo or COD series and MGS 4

Favorite Food: Pizza

Favorite Movie(s): American Gangster, Wedding Crashers

Other: Mess around with 3D CAD software

Name: Frank

Profession: None yet

Favorite Hobby: Video Games, biking, football

Favorite part of halo: The introduction of The Flood

Favorite Halo: Hm, tough one. I'll go with 3 though

Favorite Video Game: Halo, Destroy All Humans 2, Pokemon Emerald, Godzilla: Unleashed

Other Interests: Drawing, I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. You can find me on deviant art as "Gyaos2008"

Favorite Food: Beef jerky

Favorite Finisher: FALCON PAWNCH!

Favorite Band: Breaking Benjamin

Favorite Movie(s): The Terminator, Terminator 2, Terminator Salvation, Gojira(Godzilla), Spiderman, Pirates of the Carribean 2, Primeval, Alligator, Hotshots, Hotshots 2, Airplane, Pink Panther

Im currently working on a set of Mark V armor....it kinda...sucks tho. I also made a Life-sized flood infection form.

Name: Jordan Taylor

Profession: I work for and an arborist, if you don't know what that is ill sum it up for you we cut down, climb, kill, and plant trees lol its awesome

favorite Hobbys: Video Games ,hockey, paintball, airsoft, bmx, mountain biking, music and much, Anything to do with AR, and much more!!!!!!

Favorite part of halo: The story line is awesome, especially in the books, written by Eric Nylund which i would highly recommend you read if you haven't already

Favorite Halo: I couldn't choose I just love Halo

Favorite Video Game: Halo's, COD, Battlefield Bad Company

Favorite Food: chicken catchatori

Favorite Bands: The tragically hip, sleeping giant, means, cosmic gate, d block stefan

Favorite Movie(s): Starwars, gladiator, brave heart, 310 to uma, defiance, taken, peter jacksons LOTR's, and many more

Other: I cant wait for halo 3: ODST and Battlefield B.C. 2 to come out!!!!!!!

[attachment=10248:924188.jpg]

Pvt.Donut said:
thats kool man hey we should team up and do some concept designs i mean your in the army and your around weapons so i figure you have a good understanding about them theres a good chance we could create a weapon that would make halos weapons look blane you know what i mean. And im good with art so you give me the go ahead and the concept you want and I will design it. you just let me know what you want to do.

Sounds good. Give me some time to get settled into my new place and I'll drop you a line with some ideas.

heX said:
Sounds good. Give me some time to get settled into my new place and I'll drop you a line with some ideas.

ok bro will do so have you started some armor yet im trying to get the supplies for it i have the programe to work with but need to configure the settings print the designs. If you need help with getting what you need just shoot me another comment and i will reffer you to the website to download the the pepakura program i would suggest designer 2 so anyway let me know the scoope k laterz

Name: Aldo ( people call me Wolf )

Profession: Retired Detective/Marine corp veteran/Digital video/photography production

Favorite Hobby: Online Games/Photography/Digital video media

Favorite part of halo: The sweet armor and game play

Favorite Video Game: WOW

Other Interests: Digital Photography/Video production/Surveillance/Paintball/Anything that gives me time with my son (13 years old and introduced me to Halo)

Favorite Food: Italian

Name: Matt

Profession: College Student

Favorite Hobby: building luxeon lightsabers

Favorite part of halo: Storyline and xbox live multiplayer

Favorite Halo: Halo 3

Favorite Video Game: Halo 3

Other Interests: Drawing and playing gutiar.

Favorite Food: Sushi, really anything oriental.

Favorite Band: A Day To Remember

Favorite Movie(s): Hook, transformers 1 and 2, Back to the Future Trilogy, star wars, I'm a cyborg, but that's okay, battle royale

Name: Matt

Profession: none

Favorite Hobbies: VIDEO GAMES!!! :rolleyes

Favorite part of Halo: In Halo 1, MC blows up the first Halo ring.

Favorite Halo game: Halo 2

Favorite food: Pizza!

Favorite drink(s): Coke & Lemonade

Favorite band(s): All-American Rejects & 3OH!3

Favorite movie: not really a movie, but the Halo short Bungie made and someone posted on Youtube.

Other interests: Well, what do you think I joined the forum for? (not sarcasm, just didn't how to put it!)

Others: Making Halo CE maps for PC. It's Halo Custom Edition. You can make scenery, weapons, etc. for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back