Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sean Chappell

Profession: Sophomore high school student

Favorite Hobby(s): Video games, track, and armor (costumes, really, but currently I'm working on Mark VI armor)

Favorite part of halo: The story. The character models come in at a close, close second. I absolutely love the looks of the different types of armor (marines, ODST, Mark VI variants)

Favorite Halo: 3

Favorite Video Game: Halo, far above any others

Other:I love everything about costuming. I completely love it. The work to make your costume, the final touches, seeing it all come together, and wearing it. I absolutely love costumes.

Name: Jake

Hobby: Playing Guitar

Favorite part of halo: I have only played Halo 1 and a few multiplayer maps on Halo 3. so I guess my favorite part of Halo is the part when the Flood break through the doors and you are surrounded! Oh yeah, and I also love driving the Warthog!

Favorite Halo: 1

Other Interests: I LOVE music and playing the Guitar! and I'm also really into armed and unarmed combat.

Favorite Food: I love all types of food but probably Italian food for the most part.

Favorite Band: Another hard one, I'm really not sure what my favorite band is because I like so many! I mostly listen to Rock, Alternative, and Acoustic. I HATE RAP!

Favorite T.V. Show(s): Supernatural

Name- Unknown

Age- 13

Hobbies-play video games, watch movies(who doesn't) go walking( you got walk before you can run people)

Favorite video games- The halo series, fallout 3, Super smash brothers melee( the first game i played) and legend of Zelda.

Favorite band- Muse

Favorite weapon in halo Ce - the pistol ( who dosen't like it)

Favorite weapon in halo 2 - the Carbine

Favorite weapon in halo 3- the BR

Name: Kyle Zalud

Hobby: Airsoft with friends is such an adrenaline rush and I suppose video games are a hobby or I wouldn't be here

Favorite Part of Halo: Has definitely got to be the first encounter with the flood while playing at night with lights off (Scary as hell!)

Favorite TV Show: I'm really into Lost and The Colbert Report is the funniest show I have ever seen

Other: I am amazed at what enthusiastic fans can do and building armor this detailed brings it to a whole new level that I want to be involved with. After reading some of the posts, I have found out that there are indeed many new people around my age who are just as interested as I am.

Well, now you know a bit more about Kyle Zalud than you did 5 minutes ago. Looking forward to making some friends and eventually creating a suit of armor to call my own.

Name: William Weinaug

Profession: Full Time College Student

Favorite Hobby: anything on the water

Favorite part of halo: when you first get to drive the warthog

Favorite Video Game: COD4

Other Interests: wakeboarding, airsoft, offroading

Favorite Food: Pizza

Other: Im Learning to Fly Planes

Name:Brandon AKA, wakingcorpse187 of the 405th

Profession: opening and cleaning electronics

fav. hopbies: games and creative stuff.

fav. game: all halos and sorry halo fans Cod 4-5

other interests: music

Name: William

Profession: IT Professional

Favorite Hobby: Video Games

Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy XI

Favorite Food: Indian

Favorite Music: Anything Trance or Progressive

Halo and CoD are probably the only FPSs I enjoy. I still swear by RPGs, but I can't help loving Halo.

I guess I probably shoud have started here before posting anywhere else.

Name: Scott Lawrence

Profession: I work at a Lexus dealer in the service dept.

Hobbies: 2000 Mustang which i love the mess with, and a 1988 Pontiac Fiero Formula which is my collector car.

Favorite games: Halo 1,2,and 3, Riddick, Gears of war, Ghostbusters, and World of Warcraft

Reason for being here: Ive been looking for a way to make the Master Chieve armor for a couple of years and stumbled across Abrant3's how to videos on youtube. And thats what led me here! Thanks for great how to's Arbrant!

Name: Ryan Sauer (Pronounced Sour)

Profession: N/A so far

Favorite Hobby: I collect Coca Cola Memrobilia

Favorite part of halo: When you kill Guilty Spark

Favorite Video Game: Halo 3 and COD4

Other Interests: BMX, Airforce, Consperisy theroys

Favorite Food: Tacos

Favorite Finisher: IDK

Favorite Band: Johnny Cash

Favorite Movie(s): Back to the Future, Stargate

Other: I cant spell for $#!T

Name: Josh

Favorite Show: Psych, Burn Notice

Love 80's movies

Full time student + work at a grocery store.

Name: Gary

Profession: Commissioned artist

Favorite Hobby: Drawing concept art

Favorite part of halo: The universe itself along with the flood

Favorite Halo: Combat Evolved

Favorite Video Game: Halo and or ARMA (armed assault)

Other Interests: Women, concept art, retro games, zombies

Favorite Band: Sabaton

Favorite Movie(s): Platoon, Black Hawk Down, Cloverfield, 28 days later, Dawn of the Dead (78 and 04)

Other: I plan to be a video game concept artist for my career :D

Name: Charles

Profession: EMT for local fire station

Favorite Hobby: Trying to keep the wife off my back.(Not sure if its a hobby but i seem to do it alot) :)

Other Interests: Fire/Rescue, working towards Paramedic, guitar

Name: Rhys Williams

Profession: Bum because I got laid off :(

Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Sports

Favorite part of halo: The story line of the trilogy

Favorite Video Game: Halo/ Star Ocean 2

Other Interests: Music and playing Drums and Guitar

Favorite Food: The pizza at my primary school

Favorite Finisher: I don't Know

Favorite Band: Parody (a band from Wrexham, Wales)

Favorite Movie(s): Saving Private Ryan

:)

x

Name: Kennedy Taylor

Profession: Skimmboarding

Favorite Hobby:

Favorite part of halo: When it came out

Favorite Video Game: Halo 3

Other Interests: BMX

Favorite Food: Donuts

Favorite Finisher: IDK

Favorite Band: 3 Doors Down

Favorite Movie(s): Transformers 2

Other: I C DEAD PEOPLE

Name: Zhan

Profession: full-time university student

Favorite Hobby: video games

Favorite part of halo: Master Chief!!

Favorite Video Game: Portal

Other Interests: art,costuming, reading

Favorite Food: Pasta

Favorite Band: Steriogram

Favorite Movie(s): The Fifth Element, Star Wars (only the original ones), Wanted

Hello 405th! Just thought I'd say that this is an excellent website! It is well kept, many very helpful tutorials, a good community, and a great staff from what I have been reading in the past month.

Anyways....

Name: Justin Peinado

Favorite hobby: Spelunking (for those of you who do not know it is caving, like propelling down into caves and stuff)

Favorite part of Halo: First halo not third, when you finish the game driving the warthog, coolest game ending ever!

Favorite Halo: First halo

Favorite Video game: Phantasy star online (along with the newer version episode 1 & 2)

Other interests: modeling, obvously because im on this website!

Favorite food: Watermelon

Favorite Band: Well more like favorite song, Stratovarius's Hunting High and Low

Favorite Movies: Braveheart, The Hangover, All the Scary Movies, 300, and Halo movie which might come out in 5 years (lol)!

Profession (forgot this one): Intern for the Army Research laboratory, I will post my project for this year later, its on a Virtual 3d 1000 grain volumetric finite element mesh microstructure, So i thought you computer graphics modelers out there will be interested.

Well thats enough about me. On to the next person!

Hello everybody, i am totally amazed by what people here has done!!

Name: Nico Doering

Profession: Work as an Fitness Instructor

Favorite Hobby: Modell building, Sports, Poi-playing

Favorite Video Game: Zone of the enders

Other Interests: I LOVE Music, specially Progressive Psy-Trance

Favorite Food: Asia, Chicken and Rice

Favorite Band: All kinds of good Electronic Music

Favorite Movie(s): Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy-Advent Children, Matrix, Crank, Transformers, and all kind of Action movies

Other: My Children, and my Dog and i love to read Vampire Books

Hi i am Steven, i have been making halo armor for about 2 years and never finished one complete set :(, but now i have more time on my hands to do it and i am almost done with my first complete set it is halo 2 ODST armor with the Halo 3 shoulders i want to get it done and wear it at the midnight release of halo 3 ODST. Here is some quick facts about me.

Name: Michael Filatov (dont have to put your last name if you dont want to)

Profession: Work at a gamestop part time and as im an intern for a hedgefund

Favorite Hobby: pepakura video games and biking

Favorite part of halo: hanging out with old friends that i dont see anymore cause they moved

Favorite Video Game: Halo or COD series

Other Interests: airsoft, biking, and playing guitar

Favorite Food: pizza with mt dew

Favorite Band: alestorm

Favorite Movie(s): Star wars the complete trilogy (the old virsion)

other: i have some you tube post of my armor i have like 2 vids i still need to add but i been busy so i have not had time here is a link to the first one,

if you view them thank you and if you dont then hopefully one day you will see my finished suit which is my profile picture excepte i am missing the torso and the legging cause i have not had time to work on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

My Name Is: Jack Belsten

I live in: England

My Fave Part Of Halo: Story Ending just makeing the jump with arbiter as the shooter On The Warthog. :)

Hobbies: Playing football and Halo 3

Fave Films: Green Street 1/Longest Yard, Alpha Dog.

Question...? Is there a halo movie comeing out soon...?

Thnks.

Name: --- (I don't like putting my name up online. Just for safety! :D )

Profession: Don't have one!

Favorite Hobby: Piano, Videogame's (can't choose)

Favorite part of halo: The part where you escape in a warthog as the planet is falling apart! at the end of Halo 3

Favorite Video Game: Sonic Adventure (For Dreamcast not Gamecube)

Other Interests: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!,Homestarrunner Music, Skateboarding, Hacking (iPod Touch. AKA "jailbreaking") Xbox 360

Favorite Food: A good ol' Turkey Breast Sub from Quizno's or Subway! (Prefferably Subway)

Favorite Finisher: You mean like in a videogame!? Hmmm Link's Final Smash from SSBB

Favorite Band: Metallica!!! \m/

Favorite Movie(s): Sonic The Hedgehog The Movie 1999 (you are probably thinking. "ARE YOU KDDING ME!?!?" Hey! Im just a huge Sonic fan! lol) Dumb and Dumber.

Other: Ummm OH! I broke both my arms on a swing at the same time! (Pretty weird huh?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back