Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys

Name: Pierre

Profession: Computer Graphic Designer (And I love 3D :p)

Favorite Halo: I've just played once to Halo (and I don't remember wich one)

Hobbies: Costumes, video games, and now Pepakura, I really love assembling all this parts of paper :)

Other interests: My wife

Favorite Finisher: No idea of what it is :)

Favorite food: French Fries with mayonnaise. Chineese food

Favorite bands: Muse, Rodrigo y Gabriela,...

Favorite Movies: IronMan I and II, Watchmen, 300, Pulp Fiction, Big Fish, Lord of the Rings, The Empire Strikes Back,...

Greetings 405th!

Name: Clint

Profession: Video Editor

Hobbies: Comic collecting, toy collecting, video making and of course, replica prop making.

Favorite Halo: Halo CE

Favorite Food: Lemon Pepper chicken wings!

Favorite Finisher: Melee!

I'm not sure how I went so long without knowing about this website but I'm certainly glad a found it.

I can't get over the wealth of knowledge, talent and skill of the members of this forum. Holy crap!

And I have to say how impressed I am with how well this forum is organized and managed. Very nice!

Glad to be here.

Name: Brayton Rogers

Favorite Hobby: Video Games and making things

Favorite part of halo: I love it all.

Favorite Halo: Reach (I've played the Beta)

Favorite Video Game: Halo

Other Interests: Bakugan

Favorite Food: Sushi, duh!

Other: I've preordered Halo: Reach already.

I suppose I'll introduce myself since I've started posting.

Name: Dan

Profession: software developer

Favorite Hobby: Brewing beer... coincidentally if you were to ask my friends what their favorite one of my hobbies was, they would answer the same...

Favorite Video Game: Portal, HL series, original Doom and Doom II

Other Interests: gardening, writing software (it's nice to have an intersection between a hobby and a job).

Favorite Food: Thai

Favorite Band: Simon and Garfunkel

Favorite Movie(s): The Big Lebowski.

Other: Joined here originally when looking for information on building a replica Ironman suit, now Halo is next on my list.

Name: Brandon

Profession: Active duty military

Favorite Hobby: Video game

Favorite part of halo: The novelesations

Favorite Halo: all of em

Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect currently

Other Interests: My kids and wife, legos, STO, and WOW

Favorite Food: Lasagna

Favorite Finisher: Sticky to the face

Favorite Band: Abbney Park

Favorite Movie(s): Avatar

Other:

Hey all, currently stationed in germany. anybody know where i can get pep materials in the kaiserslautern area?

Hello! Terve!

We are two finnish media students from northern Finland. About 5 months ago we came up with an idea about making our own real-life Halo short film. We've been reading the forums for a long time and decided to finally join in and show people what we have made. So far we've completed the Spartan armor, Halo 2 ODST armor and low quality Grunt and Brute. We've worked on the costumes non-stop from January. Right now we still have few shooting days and plan on finishing the film next fall.

We both have been interested in video-games, movies and movie making for a long time and once we got in to a proper school thought this might be a good change to use our imagination.

We know this is not the place to advertise our project but if anyone is interested then join our facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31382120&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=1051969684&id=1294473966#!/group.php?gid=339335636003

Check our gallery for more pictures and leave comments!!! :)

Name: Jonathan "Squirrel" Cardin

Profession: NAPA parts Employee and Student

Favorite Hobby: Reading

Favorite part of halo: The Sweet Graphics

Favorite Halo: 2&3

Favorite Video Game: Star Wars Battlefront

Other Interests: Airsoft, Costuming, Music, D&D

Favorite Food: Chineese

Favorite Band: [varies]

Favorite Movie(s): Dark Knight, Transformers, Bram Stoker's Dracula

Other: Member of the 501st Legion, EVE

Name: Travis Morphy

Profession: Student

Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Paintball

Favorite part of Halo: The marines, especially the ODST's they have been my favorite thing about halo sense they first apeared in H2

Favorite Halo: Odst.....maybe halo 2....I can't choose

Favorite Video Game: Halo, SW:Republic Commando, Battle field.

Other Interests: Halo, Reading,

Favorite Food: Ramon Noodles

Favorite Band: Linkin Park

Favorite Movie(s): Three Kings, Star Wars, Tranformers

Name: CJ

Favorite Hobby: Video Games, card games, costume making and cosplaying...the list goes on...

Favorite part of halo: everything about Halo: CE except for the library...lol

Favorite Halo: 1/CE

Favorite Video Game: hmm...a toss up between halo 1, half life 2, Star wars battlefront 2, or Final fantasy X(10) I can't decide.

Other Interests: all the stuff I mentioned in hobbys. plus making videos and that sort of thing.

Name: Tyler Seevers

Profession: Film (camera operator/ director of photography/ editor/ miscellaneous crew)

Favorite Hobby(s): Even though its my job, I love anything to do with film. Writing scripts, playing my xbox 360, making props(just got into it as you can see), practicing bass and more that I cant think of at this exact moment(i constantly change between them to keep things fresh).

Favorite part of halo: Multiplayer then story, only because I have soooo many good memories of multiplayer and the story only gives so much satisfaction. You cant have the same amount of fun with campaign as you can with multiplayer.

Favorite Halo: reach is looking to be the best multiplayer to date. Halo was too unbalanced, no matter what anyone says.

Favorite Video Game(s): Halo series, Guitar Hero (2, 3, Metallica, 5, Van Hallen), Call of duty (2, MW, MW2), Gears of War series, Need for Speed (all street racing ones), Fable series, rainbow six vegas 1 and 2, and Crackdown.

Current game playing right now: Just Cause 2, its turning into one of my favorite games.

Other Interests: Girls, duh haha

Favorite Food(s): well its not a single piece of food, I love subs from subway (BMT w/ bacon), pork steak is in second.

Favorite Finisher: dont have one

Favorite Band(s): Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Pantera, Papa Roach, Shinedown, Jimi Hendrix, Guns n Roses, System of a Down, Slipknot and many more.

Favorite Movie(s): too many to pick but my all time favorite is "The Dark Knight"

Other: Nothing I can think of right now, if you want to know anymore, just ask I guess? lol

Name: Ryan

Profession: School

Hobby: drawing, video games etc.

Favorite part of Halo: whole thing

Favorite Halo: can't decide between CE or 2

Favorite Video Game: Halos

Food: If it doesn't have spinach...

Finisher: Halo: Reach assassination

Hi Everyone, Great site you have here!!!!

Name: Chad

Hobby: Building Props and Costumes, Collecting toys, Video games, Special Effects Makeup.

I Actually linked to this site originally looking for Iron Man Peps and in the course of

lurking found a lot and I mean A LOT of projects that I NEED to do now and I hope to be able to

contribute as much as possible in the near future.

Name: John

Hobbies: Cars, toys, and now making armor.

Favorite video game: any first person shooter.

Favorite music: Don't really listen to music, just background noise to me.

What I hope to accomplish: A complete Master Chief Costume to wear to Comic Con.

What Am I working on: War machine from iron man 2 right now while I learn the basics.

Name: Jon

Favorite Hobby: Parkour

Favorite Video Game: Fallout

Favorite Band: Flogging molly

Favorite Movie(s): The Mad max Trilogy

Other: Joined here to make a Tesla Armour and a Mad Max outfit

Name: Adam

Favorite Hobby: Costuming, Video Games

Favorite part of halo: Anything with the Chief

Favorite Halo: Halo 2

Favorite Video Game: Halo

Other Interests: Costuming, 4-H, Theatre

Favorite Food: Lasagna

Favorite Finisher: Halo 2

Favorite Band: Green Day

Favorite Movie(s): The Dark Knight, Star Trek (2009),

Other: I currently do Robin (Batman), about to making Master Chief Armor, making Ron Weasley robes. I'm really into costuming

Name: Leo

Profession: General medicine

Favorite Hobby: Reading, painting, Statue collecting, video games and MMA

Favorite part of halo: Multiplayer

Favorite Halo: Halo 1

Favorite Video Game: Halo, Gears of war, God of war, Street fighter, Tekken

Favorite Food: Chinese food

Favorite Band: Disturbed

Favorite Movie(s): Starwars, Batman (last two), POTC, Beyond Dreams.

Other: Billingual, currently living outside the U.S. and member on TheRPF, sideshowfreaks and FX-sabers.

Name: Nicholas B.C.

Profession: IB Program, Not really a profession but still~

Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Papercraft of anykind, Modding

Favorite part of halo: Hard to say~ Probably when Master Chief and the other Spartans he meets up with take down the "unyielding hierophant"

Favorite Halo: 3

Favorite Video Game: FFX/XIII, KH series, Halo

Other Interests: Playing Games, Watching intense movies, Err...Tacos?

Favorite Food: Tacos, and Sushi.

Favorite Movie(s): Pelham 123, Wag the Dog, POC and Starwars trilogies.

Other: I've lived in Japan and been to several european countries.

Name: Chris

Profession: Geek Squad CIA

Favorite Hobby: Video Games building/repairing electronics (current specialty = XBOX360)

Favorite part of halo: I love the story, its been a lot of fun watching/reading I can't wait for a movie

Favorite Halo: 2 (campaign), Reach BETA (multiplayer)

Favorite Video Game: Hard to say, right now I'm playing through Bioshock

Other Interests: Programming (when I can find time), star trek

Favorite Food: 48 hr marinated steaks, my fiance does an awesome job with marinade and I grill to perfection ^-^

Favorite Band: Right now its Flight of the Concords

Favorite Movie(s): Hogfather, Avatar, Star Trek First Contact, Fight Club

Name: Justin, you can call me Justin, or you can call me Arv it really doesn't matter to me.

Profession: File clerk for a law firm/ former Cell phone repair technician and now waiting to get ATC to join the AF lol.

Hobbies: I play alot of Video games. (Dont we all)Including but not limited to Halo, Star craft II beta, Tera (focus tests) and many classics that we all know and love. I also play the guitar and more recently had the itch to begin a project that will tear me away from the games themselves (hence my arrival here)

Favorite Part of Halo: The story has always been the main proponent of my love for Halo.

Favorite Halo game: ODST, spectacular story, and Nathan Fillion is pretty awesome so that was a plus. Go go firefly.

Favorite Band: Genesis, hands down to me the best band of all time IMO.

Favorite Movies: Iron man I and II, Avatar, anything and everything Starwars, Indiana Jones, Lord of the rings (all 3), all of the next gen star trek movies, but if i had to choose one, First Contact for sure. Oh and Jurassic Park

As a side note i hope to get to know many of you over the next couple years im sure this community is going to be a big part of my life as i progress with my project.

Name: That's classified (paranoia)

Interests: Halo

Current Armor: Working on ODST. I've stalked these threads a while now.

Favorite Movie: Zombieland

Favorite Book: Anything by Tom Clancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back