Stats:
-Occupation #2: Musician
Favorites:
-Video Game: Halo Reach, and Soul Caliber 4, and SKATE 3
-Halo armor: I'm a mix and match kinda guy
-Movie: hands down would have to be The Matrix
-Color: Neon Green
-Ice Cream: Pistachio
-Music: The 90's Seattle sound, and I love all other music too (That isn't on MTV or CMTV)
-Band: is, was, and forever will be Nirvana
-Cartoon: Shin Chan
-Adult Beverage: Alaskan Summer ale, Alaskan White ale
-Actor: Robin Williams
-Comedian: Mitch Hedgeburg, George Carland
-Food: Food
Hobbies:
Play, Write, and Record music (more of a passion than hobby), Skateboard/snowboard, Paint/draw, Hunt and Fish

Other: I've got some cool armor ideas that I'd like to attempt and show everyone, and would like to learn some things, too.

I also was a fiber glass tech and laminator, and have much know how on the in's and out's of fiberglass, resin, and anything of the sort. So I'm here to also help people with questions about it

Name: John Allen
Profession: Unfortunately I've been unemployed for a couple years now..
Favorite Hobby: Video Games
Favorite part of Halo: I can't remember the level in Halo 2, but you run through a door and Breaking Benjamin starts..That music made you feel absolutely unstoppable, and it was awesome.
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past
Other Interests: Music is life. Comic books.
Favorite Band: The Format (RIP)
Other: In high school I went to Germany/Austria to perform Jazz. I played Trumpet/Cornet/French Horn.

Side note: I've always looked at armor and wanted to do it, but never did. It's easily been a few years since I first saw Bioweapons(dot)com and wanted to begin. Then came Nightmare Armor's Master Chief armor. I wanted to find those pictures only a few days ago and stumbled upon the 405th. After looking through this forum I immediately registered and have already started Rundown's Mark V HD helmet.(Pepakura)

Name: Michael Tran
Profession: IT Technician at VMware.com
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Sports, Cars and Food
Favorite part of halo: The Whole Halo stories
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy Series, Halo, COD
Other Interests: Movies
Favorite Food: Anything with Meat, no Fish
Favorite Finisher: Punch in the Face
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boys
Favorite Movie(s): The Dark Knight, Inception
Other: Ruby on Rails

Just have a lot of time on my hands haha

Name: Nickita...(nicci)
Profession: tattoo artist, dog rescue, belly dancer ,nerd.
Favorite Hobby: using my hands creatively, like ...cutting off peoples air supply
Favorite part of halo: the part where it removes me from real life...
Favorite Halo: 3 no 1 .... ****... can i say **** here?
Favorite Video Game:ever? ..damn ..childhood favorite then -altered beast.
Other Interests: human deformities , sharks, taxidermy , comic books , roadkill, creepy crawlers, eating playdough.
Favorite Food: bacon ... who made these questions?
Favorite Finisher: reverse cowgirl , are we on the same page?
Favorite Band: uhhhh..... .... at the moment ... die antword ..watch the evil boy video and you will understand
Favorite Movie(s): Blue velvet , Star wars (not the new **** that does not exist by the way) planet of the apes, the predator, alien, no country for old men, sci fi , movies with good dialogue , comic book movies that do not bastardize the novels they come from (not sure if that exists yet) stuff with robots , monsters ....THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE. i can go on for a few hours , ill spare you all
Other: ...other what? ... um ... i probably should have been born with a penis , something went wrong in the process ... now here i am...
NICE TO MEET YA!
l_9f11b055ba0b4dc09149906cfa10ca2e.jpg

Hiya! Shoulda done this the day I joined, but.. better late than Never!

First off, you may call me Syl, Xero, or whatever works for you. I hail from a part of the world where 'Sunny with a chance of armageddon' could be considered a real weather condition. In other words, Northwest Louisiana. Like a small percentage here, I'm female, and like all of you here, am an AVID gamer :D I've been gaming since I was 5 years old.

I got into costuming early on as well, making all manner of things from household items. Mardi Gras beads, trash bags, paper bags, cardboard boxes- you name it, I used it. I've never had plenty of space to do my production, until recent when I moved into a new house with my brother. Its garage was turned into a workshop years ago and makes a perfect place to safely do all my work!

I'm new to playing Halo proper. I've known about it for years but never cared to invest my time or money into the series. But I got Reach and well.. I wound up here. S'how it goes of course. I absolutely love the armor designs in Reach, and the female spartans are so friggen -hot-. I've never made armor quite like this prior to my exposure to these forums. Before Halloween I tried to make a full set of Armor. I got very close but weather interfered.
Now I'm working on a Sangheili suit. not posting details here since this is an Intro thread.

Either way, I'm glad to be amidst such fine and creative people, especially a community that's very accepting and encouraging.
I hope to spend many years here to come, learning and passing on my own experiances to aid future generations.

Name: Rosannah
Profession: Healthcare assistant
Favorite Hobby: Books, video games, amateur 3D models
Favorite part of Halo: the Halo series plot
Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect
Favorite Food: Anything goes.
Favorite Band: Sun Kil Moon

I 3D model in Blender (don't want to pirate software, can't afford to pay upwards of $200 for top-of-the-line software), and occasionally I'll take up suggestions of things to model. Otherwise I'll be content to use my files privately, and share them if people ask NICELY for them - politeness and sharing will get you MUCH further than selfish begging for your own gain.

Oh, and I'm honest yet constructive in my critique - I firmly believe that nobody improves if everything is sugar-coated to make the artist feel better about themselves. If that makes me come across as hard-hearted, then I apologise up-front.

Currently I'm working on a Halo 3 Power Drainer model. I'll post it up as and when I can.

Name: Florian
Profession: Being Awesome.
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Role-Playing
Favorite part of Halo: Banshees. And the amazing armor.
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo: Reach or Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Other Interests: Love music and play piano. Friends are awesome.
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Band: The Killers
Favorite Movie(s): LotR, Star Wars, Get Smart
Other: ...

Name: Luke Thorp
Profession: Work in a graphic design company
Favorite Hobby: snowsports.
Favorite part of halo: The Story line, its just incredible
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Guitar hero
Other Interests: Watching Movies and listening to my music
Favorite Food: Steak and seafood
Favorite Finisher: Falcon Punch
Favorite Band: Papa roach
Favorite Movie(s): Lord Of The Rings
Other: Im currently studying maths at university

Name: Lars
Profession:Studying mathmatics.
Favorite Hobby: Role-Playing
Favorite part of Halo: the amazing armor and the flood.
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: sience
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Band:
Favorite Movie(s): LotR, Star Wars
Other: ...

Name: Tim O.
Profession: locomotive gear box builder
Favorite band:Elvis
Favorite Hobby: i have alot of them
Favorite part of Halo: The Armor
Favorite Halo: Halo reach
Favorite AO2 charecter: Elliot Salem
Favorite Video Game: halo, gears of war
Other Interests: Video games, music, playing with the kids
Favorite Food: chinese
Favorite Halo 3 armor:EVA
Favorite Movie: dont watch that many

Name: Joseph Stewart
Job: Construction
Interests: Spending time with Family, playing Video Games
Favorite Video Game: Too many :)

Name: Ryan Walsh
Profession: Apprenticing Welder
Favorite Hobby: Making Art, Designing video games.
Favorite part of halo: Killing Grunts.
Favorite Video Game: Halo
Other Interests: Prophecies
Favorite Food: Sushi!
Favorite Band: Fiendflug
Favorite Movie(s): District 9

Name: Anne
Profession: Student, prospective intern at a educational company.
Favorite Hobby: Reading, writing, playing my flute, singing (I cannot decide...:p)
Favorite part of halo: I absolutely LOVE the intricacy of both the storyline and the graphics!
Favorite Video Game: Halo (since it's the only one I've played and really actually liked xD)
Other Interests: I am a NEWB modeler (meaning that I've only done it once or twice before) as well as a theatre and opera fanatic.
Favorite Food: Curry
Favorite Finisher: Ahaha...no comment.
Favorite Band: We're talking drum corps when I talk about bands. XD Santa Clara Vanguard, if it's in that context. It's a tie between Guns n' Roses and Linkin Park when we're talking normal context.
Favorite Movie(s): The Phantom of the Opera, The Sound of Music, An Extremely Goofy Movie, Anastasia, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan...oh, the list goes on and on!
Other: I've performed twice in New York :p

name blake brown
profession halol costuming
hobby pepakura/halo reach
favorite part of halo emile "your scary you know that"
favorite halo custom edition modded ce and reach
favorite video game halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back