Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty funny actually... I was on Live recently with my usual group of gaming friends and they started talking about some Halo armor that they'd been working on. I had actually finished 'pepping' a helmet about 2 months prior, so it was humorous to think that we'd all been working on this stuff separately and not knowing what the others where up to. One of my buddies is fairly far along in his suit building, so his progress is turning up the heat for the rest of us to really get going.

-Steve (Destructo Pup)

Hey folks! I'm Marcus Brightwell, I'm out of the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. I am that friend that has been cranking up the heat on poor ol' pup. I'd post a WIP but A) I have no idea where my camera has wound up and B) once I get cranking on something I don't bother to stop to document the process.

I have been just lurking for the better part of 2 months finding models I like and patiently awaiting the models I need to finish my reach set, I have the chest (x3 doh I hate sizing mistakes), collar, shins, knees, thighs, and a helm(doh too small will be x2 at least when I'm done) finished. It is great to see a group so active in producing quality starting points for such a fun project.

I can't wait to get this stuff finished, and enjoy seeing what others have done (successfully/unsuccessfully) to make their suits. I hope to update you all with my own WIP soon.

Marcus (Uber Solidat)

Name: Tim Shultz
Profession: USAF aircraft mechanic
Favorite Hobby: Driving/auto repair, gaming
Favorite part of Halo: The Halo Universe and its wealth of possible stories
Favorite Halo: Reach/ODST
Favorite Video Game: NFS Hot Pursuit, Forza 3, Reach, Red Dead Redemption
Other Interests: RC cars, drawing, writing
Favorite Food: Pizza, burgers, pasta
Favorite Finisher: E-brake 180/360 spin across the finish line
Favorite Band: Slipknot, Korn, Journey, Boston, etc.
Favorite Movie(s): Transformers The Movie (1986), Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Beavis and Butthead Do America

Greetings 405th, saw the intro vid, figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Tim; mechanic by trade, wheelman at heart and a blur in the rearview mirror. I've seen a lot of these armors online and wondered how to make them, and now that I'm here I really have the urge to make a Noble 6 set as I have it in-game. Once I get my armor finalized in Reach (and I get the time/money/good weather) I plan on starting construction on an actual suit, preferrably with quick-interchange parts. I've got an idea how to pull it off, but I'll be digging into the forums in the meantime and looking for the "peps" of the armor variants I want to use. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you guys and have fun with these suits, even if I only use it to go to Wal-mart on Black Friday or something.

Name: Louis Rivers
Profession: I'm in High school, and uh, I don't know where I could/should work due to my situation
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and airsoft, or whatever you call it.
Favorite part of halo: The thought that we'd find life out there- and kick it's ass.
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Fallout series; reason I joined the 405th forums.
Other Interests: I like video games, airsoft, and drawing those nerdy little pictures. & Deadpool.
Favorite Food: Anything that walks on four legs; MEAT!
Favorite Finisher: HEADSHOT!
Favorite Band: System of a Down
Favorite Movie(s): The Watchmen, Star Wars, Pulp Fiction
Other: I made a Deadpool mask, without knowing how to sow. It was almost good.

Name: Tom
Race: Human (debatable)
Hobbies: Martial Arts , Teaching Martial Arts , Airsoft, paintball, RAP 4... anything involving getting hurt or shot - I am ya Spartan, I am one hell of a mama...I am Spartan four three.

Been a fan of halo since its inception unto the world, read the books, seen the movies (Halo Legends) games (played)

Nuff said, job done... Hey team :D

Name: Victoria
Profession: Nurse
Favorite Hobby: video games, movie trivia, sports, studying lol.
Favorite part of halo: probably, storyline. Oh and the girls are kickass too =]
Favorite Halo: ODST/Reach
Favorite Video Game: Assasin's Creed Series.
Favorite Food: Greek-YUM!!
Favorite Finisher: HEADSHOT!
Favorite Band: Linkin Park
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars
Other: Just came to make some friends. and was lookin to makin my own armor!!

Name: Billy Smith (some call me Will Smith haha)
Profession: Student but I am working at a T-Shirt printing shop
Favorite Hobby: 3D Modeling, Soccer, Video Games they are all good
Favorite part of halo: Sword lunging from across the map ;)
Favorite Halo: 2
Favorite Video Game: Black Ops or Fifa
Other Interests: I play guitar and also do photoshop/3D computer drawings
Favorite Food: Cold Pizza
Favorite Finisher: Curb Stomp from Gears of War
Favorite Band: Sublime
Favorite Movie(s): Braveheart, Fight Club, American History X
Other: I am currently studying medicine and hope to be a doctor one day.

Name: Brenden Gulden
Profession: Psh, no job here :\
Favorite Hobby: Gaming
Favorite part of halo: When a Marine said "Tank beats everything!" in Halo 3, I believe
Favorite Halo: Probably 2
Favorite Video Game: World of Warcraft
Other Interests: Music, Art
Favorite Food: Ramen :3
Favorite Finisher: Not sure
Favorite Band: Basshunter isn't a band, but whatever ^^
Favorite Movie(s): The Hangover, Step Brothers, Year One, Da Vinci Code, and Angels and Demons
Other: I curse too often

Good day all.

Total NOOB when it comes to costuming and armor crafting (in anything other than chainmaile) and looking to delve deep into the Cos Play aspect of armor here in the New York City area. The first project I had in mind was an odd mix of a HALO and Jin-Roh armor set. If anyone is from the general NYC area, I would be happy to meet, workshop, learn your insights and co-build for the experience and fun of it.

Name: Oberon
Experience base: RP, LARPing, new to Cosing
Profession: Self-Emp (so I have great hours)

Name: Shawn
Profession: Student/repo man
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Sports
Favorite part of halo: when Mc says "I need a weapon".
Favorite Halo: Reach and CE tie in for #1 spot
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Pokemon (oh dont act like you guys dont play pokemon lol)
Other Interests: I LOVE music and action figures
Favorite Food: noodles!
Favorite Finisher: Halo Reach assassination (where spartan stabs you in the head)
Favorite Band: anything heavy
Favorite Movie(s): Hangover, Grown Ups, Expendables
Other: I love watching the WWE

that should do it....lol

Hi my name is Dennis and am from Maine... i am going to start, after the holliday season... a 2005 Cyborman armor, Prediater armor, and Cylon armor (origanal), and will be doing this in paper/fiberglass. I have heard of this place but could never find it (not putting in the search correctly)... finaly i came accross someone (N00b64) on another image board for paper models and finally here i am. i am not a designer but maybe some day...i am into horror, sci/fi, fantacy. and i have a ton of paper models. one is a vary good model of Robocain. and i am dieing to start that... well thats enough of my babbleing

Name: Reegan
Profession: Full time student, Work for my Dad on his farm, Teach guitar.
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Playing Guitar.
Favorite part of halo: When Chief lands on Halo for the first time. Lots of Memories.
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Fallout 3
Favorite Food: Hot Dogs :D
Favorite Finisher: Teabagging Snipers.. hahah!
Favorite Band: Pantera or Motorhead.
Favorite Movie(s): Enemy at the Gates, Walk The Line, Idiocracy
Other: I have 7 Cats. Yes, 7 :D

hello all,my name is chris im from scotland but live in salisibury england im 22 and iim an AS90 crewman in the british army.im currently working on a glactic marine clone trooper from star wars and also the animated clone trooper i have also built a space marine bolter from scratch and its pretty awesome for my first time,im using a mixture of foam,cardboard,plastic,pepakura,fibreglass and "mud" for my builds im also working on a few of my own design for a book im currently writing.my fibreglass and resin skills are still in thier infancy but i hope to get better using the wealth of knowledge on this site.im a big warhammer 40k fan i dont play i just read the books and love all the background history and stories.im also a big fan of star wars mainly the clone wars and its deep story line,i pretty like any war movie or sci fi movie with conflict in it lol.anyway i will be sure to post my pictures etc soon.

Name: Charlie (aka KaanE).
Profession: Engineering student.
Favorite Hobby: Graphic design, prop building, motorbikes and a few more...
Favorite part of halo: Storyline.
Favorite Halo: ODST/Reach.
Favorite Video Game: Right now it's Reach, but also the Gears of War saga.
Favorite Food: Mediterranean.
Favorite Band: Nine Inch Nails, Daft Punk, David Guetta, ...
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars, 300, LotR, Watchmen, Jarhead (also all war related movies).
Other: I've been here for years, but with another account, then I lost the old one and made the current one. I'm making an ODST armor (helmet first), and I know I'm going to have fun here :D

Name: Ryan
Favorite Hobby: Airsoft
Favorite Halo: Combat Evolved
Favorite Band: The Inkspots or Luis Armstrong
Favorite Move: Cloudy With A Chance and Army of Darkness...

Name: Joel Lee
Profession: Video game developer (3D artist for Squishy Pixels, LLC)
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, car racing: R/C and real, building arcade cabinets, working on my theater room...etc (too many hobbies)
Favorite part of halo: The inventive nature of the story and character development...Graphics don't hurt either ;)
Favorite Halo: first
Favorite Video Game: Forza Motorsports franchise
Other Interests: My ever growing gun collection, reloading, Drifting cars, Tron
Favorite Food: Chinese
Favorite Band: Joe Satriani
Favorite Movie(s): Tron. But love many others

Hope this helps give a decent snapshot and welcome new friends and any questions.

Name: Matt
Profession: attend University and works at Media Services of University
Favorite Hobby:Drums, Drawing, radio DJ
Favorite part of Halo: The story line and realism in Reach, and Halo 3's fast-pace action.
Favorits Halo: Reach
Favorite Videogame: Halo series, Transformers series, need for Speed, and all Aviation games!
Favorite food: Homemade food aka Italian
Favorite Band: The Beatles, and almost every single rock band alive.
Favorite Movies: Any Sci-fi, Action, War, or Thriller movies.

name:Devin Boston
Activities: currently in the Marine corps depth program
favorite game: Halo(all)
hobbies:playing guitar, playing halo and COD, driving

Name: Daniel Williamson
Hobbies: Guitar, Legos, Youth Group, Gaming
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite game: Star Wars: Force Unleashed II
Favorite Food: Bacon :)
Favorite Band: RED, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Pillar, Demon Hunter, Brian "Head" Welch
Favorite Movie: Anything Sci-fi, Apocoliptic, Action, or War
Favorite Color: Red, Black
Favorite Drink: Any kind of Mtn Dew
State: Oregon

Name: Gábor Asztalos Or Gabriel Asztalos as you want.
Profession: I'm student at the moment, don't really have time for work.
Hobbies: I use to do Model Railway, now I'm more into Helmet making, biking.
Favorite Sport(s): My most loved sport is Wrestling, then Grappling and MMA.
Favorite Band: System of Down, Disturbed, Rammstein.
Something special about me: In Wrestling I won the New Zealand Championships twice in a row so far, I came 3rd on the Hungarian Championships when i was 12, the following year I got 2nd.
Language(s): Hungarian, English.
I'm new to this website and looking for to new friends!:)
Regards Gábor.

welcoome!
And hi!
My name is anna and I will be making the Mark VI build in Hd. Can't wait to get started and appreciate all the support / help from other ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back