Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All!

Name: Dr. Jay
Profession: During the week I'm a courier, on the weekends I run a Curiosity Shoppe.
Favorite Hobby: Costuming, I'm here to learn.
Interests: Running my store, zombie related things, comics, sci-fi, roller derby, music, concerts.
Favorite Food: Home cooked meals!
Favorite Band: Pink Floyd, White Zombie, Old School stuff...probably Dinosaur School to many on these forums!
Favorite Movie(s): Way too much to list, sci-fi, comic book, viking/medevil, vampires (only the ones who don't sparkle)

Now that that's out of the way...
I'm here to learn how to make armour, and hopefully meet a few interesting people along the way. I am a total noob to all this, someone from the recent Calgary Comic Expo sent me the link. Since I'm just learning, you won't hear much from me for a while as I'll be reading through the basics and learning learning learning!

Cheers,
Dr. Jay

Name: Michael
Profession: student currently on a gap year (start university in October)
Favorite Hobby: guitar
Favorite part of halo: maybe not my favourite bit, but I loved the new features Reach brought to the series (armour abilities, the space dogfights etc.)
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo series, followed by Gears of War
Other Interests: swimming, working out, EATING, playing guitar and piano, singing, the reimagined battlestar galactica series, paintballing, army cadet force
Favorite Food: literally frakking anything.
Favorite Finisher: energy sword assassinations as the last part of a triple kill, mutha-frakkaa
Favorite musicians: John Mayer, James Morrison, Jason Mraz, essentially most acoustic singer/songwriters, as well as some techno (daft punk, glitch mob, mimosa)
Favorite Movie(s): Anchorman, Inside Man, Wedding Crashers, Saving Private Ryan, The Pacific, Battlestar Galactica: The Plan

Here to learn how to make an armour that fits me (6 foot 1, about 175 pounds), and meet interesting people. Anyone living in/around London, message me! :)

GreetName: Roy Toler
Profession: Nurse Anesthetist
Favorite Hobby: Hunting, fishing, armor construction
Favorite part of halo: Don't really have a favorite part, I like all of it.
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: Halo or Fallout
Favorite Food: Sushi!
Favorite Band: ACDC

Name: Lucas Wall
Profession: None atm, hoping to get work at a local restaurant
Favorite Hobby: Gaming/writing (Probably as equals)
Favorite part of halo: The storyline that drives the game(s)
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Halo Series/Pokémon (I know...)
Other Interests: Drawing and general practical skills
Favorite Food: Italian
Favorite Band: Pendulum
Favorite Movie(s): Avatar, The Island, Alien (and all corresponding films)
Other: I'm an art student intending to get a degree in art and design. Final plan? To become a concept artist, later in life. Much later.

Name: Leonardo Andrade
Profession:Student
Favorite Hobby: Draw
Favorite part of Halo:All parts =P
Favorite Halo:3
Favorite Video game:Halo Series, Gears of war, mass effect, Dead Space
Favorite food:lasagna
Favorite Movie:Sci-fi,War,comedy,horror
Favorite band:Breaking benjamin

Hello guys, well my name is Leonard but some call me just Leo, I am from Brasil and I'm here to learn more about making armors and meet new people around the world . well I hope to get all the materials needed to build an armor, since in my country some things are a bit expensive, hope to achieve my objectives ;)

Name: Ivan
Profession: Owner of a buddy shop
Favorite Hobby: Play StarCraft (pc game)
Favorite Video Game: StarCraft and StarCraft 2
Other Interests: papercraft, pool
Favorite Food: italian
Favorite Movie(s): Tron, Tron 2, Star Wars (all of them)

Name:David
Profession: student
Favorite Hobby: nothing special but i like to play resident evil series games and read books
Other Interests: star wars
Favorite Food: mexican
Favorite Movie(s): the dark night and Star Wars (all of them)
i´m mexican and my is not so good sorry for it

Name: Domenick Henry
Profession: High School Student
Favorite Hobby: Cards
Favorite part of halo: Forge, it is always so interesting building intense either intense
Favorite Halo: Red vs. Blue Season 8 (that counts right??? it is Halo... kind of)
Favorite Video Game: Infamous
Other Interests: I listen to a lot of different kinds of music my motto is music is like candy you take the good stuff and throw away the rappers, everythingelse is all good.
Favorite Band: 3 Doors Down
Favorite Movie(s): 21, Across the Universe, 310 to Yuma, Grown Ups

Truthfully I do not even own and X-box 360 I own a PS3 with out an internet connection, however I own an original X-box with a copy of Halo 2, and I play 360 over at friends house more than i actually play my own games. I just recently started model making and I plan on eventually making myself my own one man army out of all Halo weapons.

Name: Ava Lugtu
Profession: Graphic Artist, Part time Racer
Favorite Hobby: Racing
Favorite Video Game: Call of duty 4, Need for Speed (any version of them)
Favorite Food: Anything
Favorite Finisher: Grenade Stick
Other Interests: Gadgets, Surfing the net

Name: Jaeson
Profession: Exoskeletal test monkey, lawn dart, combat landscaper
Favorite Hobby: Piloting the poisoned skies and seas with my croonies
Favorite part of halo: Red vs. Blue
Favorite part of RVB: Project Freelancer
Favorite part of HALO: the rush that overcomes me when the cargo doors open and the whole world is laid out at my feet..
Least favorite part of HALO: landing
Favorite Halo: Graphic Novels
Favorite Video Game: Transformers : War for Cybertron (PSN: Teslacron_Prime)
Other Interests: my family, rock climbing and repelling, reef invertebrates, art and music - especially metal / works by Humberto Ramos, practicing Aido (the art of drawing the sword), designing neurological interfaces between human operators and machines, trading plasma grenades to third world children in exchange for G1 transformers, heckling Vietnamese elderly for crimes they never committed, etc. etc.
Favorite Food: Chicken w Garlic sauce
Favorite Finisher: Melee
Favorite Band: Tool / Dethklock
Favorite Movie(s): Underworld Series / G1 Transformers movie / Life Aquatic / Star Trek (the new one) / Anything RVB / Hannibal rising / Se7en / Kingdom of Heaven
Other: for the past 10 or so years i have been trying to find a litter box trained lemur (ring tail / captive born); if you have one for trade, or can provide intelligence to acquire one discretely, you have my complete and undivided attention..

Name: Gil
Profession: Student/ Old Navy employee
Favorite Hobby: Drifting/ working on cars.
Favorite part of halo: "The Story line gets me into it and gives me the rush as if i am Master Chief" says it all... good stuff
Favorite Video Game: Crysis 2
Other Interests: tennis, kayaking, music, movies
Favorite Food: To much to name I eat what I like and I like what I eat lol.
Favorite Finisher: G4 parody of twilight lol
Favorite Band: recently creedance clearwater revival.
Favorite Movie(s): I love you man, hangover, back to the future, blind side, and mel brooks movies.
Other: idk

name: Alex
hobbies: playing guitar, lifeguarding, boy scouts, paintballing
favorite halo: halo 3 odst
current projects: halo odst helmet for a friend, kat foam armor for my sister, and custom reach foam armor for myself.
favorite food: Shepards pie... yum
other: Im a mormon

Name: Chris Clarke
Profession: Nothing glamourous
Hobbies: Mountain biking, gaming, playing bass.
Favourite part of Halo: That first assassination you make in multi-player. So much fun.
Favourite Halo: Reach
Favourite Food: Whatever I can get my hands on.

Name: Drew Brown
Profession: Student
Favorite Hobbies: Sports, Prop/Armor Building, Graphic Design, Video Games
Favorite part of halo: Everything :)
Favorite Halo: 3 or Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo 3 or Reach
Other Interests: Eating, sleeping, working out, sports.
Favorite Food: EVERYTHING.
Favorite Band: Jack Johnson
Favorite Movie(s): LOTR series, Matrix, Riddick, Book of Eli, Battle LA, Star Wars
Other: I love to run cross country and play sports. I am really into Star Wars based stuff such as the Mandalorian Culture.

Name: Britt Cutrer
Profession: Student/ Graphic Designer
Favorite Hobby: Cosplaying, Marching Band and Visual Arts
Favorite part of halo: The creature and character development throughout the series
Favorite Halo: Halo 3
Favorite Video Game: Legend of Zelda series
Other Interests: I model occasionally with costumes or outfits that I've made by hand
Favorite Food: CANDY.
Favorite Finisher: Scorpion's finisher #1 in Mortal Combat 4, always loved firebreathers <3
Favorite Band: Panic at the Disco
Favorite Movie(s): I'm female, so anything Disney.
Other: My family has owned a Petshop since I was a toddler. I have vast knowledge of domesticated and exotic animals and I'm not afraid of any animal. (except roaches.. buh..)

Name: Mike Boyle
Profession: Student :p
Favorite Hobby: Inventive stuff (drawings, writing, modifying/making cool stuff)
Favorite part of halo: Depends. Halo:Combat Evolved was just plain fantastic in basically every way, Halo 2 and ODST (imo) sucked, Wars had a good idea, but bad strategic value, and 3 and Reach had me with Forge, although Reach was better.
Favorite Video Game: Halo, Jedi Academy, Lost Planet 2, the list goes on.
Other Interests: Music, parkour, modding/ skinning, stories, a bunch of stuff.
Favorite Food: RAMEN
Favorite Finisher: Death. Can't finish anything better than that. ^-^
Favorite Band: Rubber
Favorite Movie(s): Up, The Eagle, Toy Story 3, and one I forgot the name of.... :/
Other: I'm not a very interesting person. Mostly just wierd and (at least I try to be) funny. :p

Name : Syafiq N
Profession : Student
Favorite food : Nasi Ayam
Favorite game : Dota
Favorite hobby : Playing games
Favorite movies : Lord of the ring, the pianist, hangover, kl gangster, city of god, ironman and a lot more
Favorite show : Game of throne, How i met your mother.............
Other : warriors of the light...assemble..

Name: Bryson Bailey
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and parkour
Favorite part of halo: The Halo universe is so overwhelming I just want to live in time like Halo and be a Spartan II
Favorite Video Game: Halo or Battlefield series
Other Interests: I love my Metallica and I love my Halo their my two main things to life
Favorite Food: Chinese
Favorite Band: Metallica
Favorite Movie(s): Black Hawk Down, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back