Name: Parker
Profession: College student and team member at Fedex
Favorite Hobby: Hiking and video games
Favorite Part of Halo: the whole of halo odst
Favorite band: Muse
Favorite video game: Halo, battlefield, and fallout new vegas
Welcome!! Always happy to see new faces

Name: Cameron
Profession: Web Manager, University/ College Lecturer, Part Time GameDev (Audio)
Favorite Hobby: Sports (Volleyball, Hockey, Badminton, Basketball etc.)
Favorite part of halo: Cortana. That story arc.
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: I can't choose a favourite child.
Favorite Food: Crab and Lobster Mac & Cheese
Others:
Favorite Band: The Beatles (post acid)
Favorite Cartoon: Futurama
Marital Status: Single
Random Facts: I make mittens out of fur (it is part of my culture), I brew my own mead, I don't have personal social media, and I build my cosplays using carbon fiber accents.

Name: Cameron
Profession: Web Manager, University/ College Lecturer, Part Time GameDev (Audio)
Favorite Hobby: Sports (Volleyball, Hockey, Badminton, Basketball etc.)
Favorite part of halo: Cortana. That story arc.
Favorite Halo: 1
Favorite Video Game: I can't choose a favourite child.
Favorite Food: Crab and Lobster Mac & Cheese
Others:
Favorite Band: The Beatles (post acid)
Favorite Cartoon: Futurama
Marital Status: Single
Random Facts: I make mittens out of fur (it is part of my culture), I brew my own mead, I don't have personal social media, and I build my cosplays using carbon fiber accents.
Welcome! Carbon fiber? I can’t wait to see this.

Picture John 117 and a sports car had a baby... that is what i'm going for. It should be one heck of a journey. I look forward to making tutorial videos of the building process so others can learn about working with carbon fiber too!

I have been lurking around this sight since 2016, I've just cruised through my posts to realize that I've never actually posted in this thread :p

Time to fix that I think.

Name: Joseph Clairmont
Profession:
Canadian Navy
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay, Video games, Ice hockey, etc...
Favorite part of halo: The Lore, I would have to say the story is what dragged me in and kept me here.
Favorite Halo: Halo 1 for the game! Halo Reach for the memories
Favorite Video Game: Tough to say, but I'd probably have to say Rogue Squadron (N64)
Other Interests:
Airsofting, Playing Goalie (Ice hockey), Going to conventions, drinking beer... the list goes on and on.
Favorite Food:
Probably Pizza... I eat a lot of pizza
Favorite Band: Tough to say, I listen to a LOT of music
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars (primary love), enemy at the gate, Black Hawk down... Star Treck the list goes on and on.
Other: Find me on here, or more prominently on my Instagram at instagram.com/zigzwagprops

Currently working on my second Halo build hoping to finally have something new to post to this sight hopefully by the end of the week!

84298805_1505137816317556_5744401029051449344_o.jpg
_A7R4261-Edit.jpg
15002514_10153923053226128_7368319257873043184_o.jpg

I have been lurking around this sight since 2016, I've just cruised through my posts to realize that I've never actually posted in this thread :p

Time to fix that I think.

Name: Joseph Clairmont
Profession:
Canadian Navy
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay, Video games, Ice hockey, etc...
Favorite part of halo: The Lore, I would have to say the story is what dragged me in and kept me here.
Favorite Halo: Halo 1 for the game! Halo Reach for the memories
Favorite Video Game: Tough to say, but I'd probably have to say Rogue Squadron (N64)
Other Interests:
Airsofting, Playing Goalie (Ice hockey), Going to conventions, drinking beer... the list goes on and on.
Favorite Food:
Probably Pizza... I eat a lot of pizza
Favorite Band: Tough to say, I listen to a LOT of music
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars (primary love), enemy at the gate, Black Hawk down... Star Treck the list goes on and on.
Other: Find me on here, or more prominently on my Instagram at instagram.com/zigzwagprops

Currently working on my second Halo build hoping to finally have something new to post to this sight hopefully by the end of the week!

View attachment 284866View attachment 284867View attachment 284868
Can you tease us with what you're next halo project might be? Also welcome(ish since you've been here haha). Can't wait to see what you post up!

Name: Shane
Profession: CNC lathe operator
Favorite Hobby: Video games and cosplay!
Favorite part of Halo: The armor!
Favorite Halo: Hard to say as I've never played them.. yet (the struggles of a PC only gamer). But with the recent addition of the MCC coming to Steam I've been playing Reach and loving it thoroughly!
Favorite Video Games: Halo, Fallout 4, Destiny 2, Bioshock Infinite.
Other Interests: Collecting playing cards and preforming close-up magic.

Halo was what got me interested in cosplay about 8 years ago now, but it wasn't until around late 2017 that I actually attempted making a costume. For the past three years I've been perfecting my crafting skills and I'm excited to say that this year, I'm finally making my very first Halo costume. So I figured it was high time for me to join the 405th!
If anyone cares to see some of my work, you can find me over on Instagram (@spartan_workshop) .

Name: Shane
Profession: CNC lathe operator
Favorite Hobby: Video games and cosplay!
Favorite part of Halo: The armor!
Favorite Halo: Hard to say as I've never played them.. yet (the struggles of a PC only gamer). But with the recent addition of the MCC coming to Steam I've been playing Reach and loving it thoroughly!
Favorite Video Games: Halo, Fallout 4, Destiny 2, Bioshock Infinite.
Other Interests: Collecting playing cards and preforming close-up magic.

Halo was what got me interested in cosplay about 8 years ago now, but it wasn't until around late 2017 that I actually attempted making a costume. For the past three years I've been perfecting my crafting skills and I'm excited to say that this year, I'm finally making my very first Halo costume. So I figured it was high time for me to join the 405th!
If anyone cares to see some of my work, you can find me over on Instagram (@spartan_workshop) .
Welcome to the 405th! I think I already follow you on IG.....I need to check..... But welcome!!!

Hello people of the 405th! I think I've been lurking on here long enough to finally introduce myself.

Name: Ryan
Profession: IT Intern
Favorite Hobby: Playing video games, making cosplay props/armor
Favorite part of halo: "Current Objective: Survive" and pretty much all of Halo: Reach
Favorite Halo: Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: There's a lot... Portal 2, Undertale, Halo series, Cave Story, etc.
Other Interests: Game design, programming, I'm just a computer nerd
Favorite Food: Tacos baBY
Favorite TV Show: Steven Universe, Gotham
Favorite Movie(s): The Dark Knight trilogy, Star Wars saga, Most of the MCU movies
Other: I don't know anyone else who cosplays in my life but I would love to meet some of you at cons!

I'm currently working on my fourth costume, this time going full Halo: Reach and I think it's coming out pretty good so far, all thanks to the resources provided by you lovely folks! I'll be sure to post to the Hall Of Fame when it's all said and done.

Name: Everyone calls me Kaz. Long story, but thats what I'm sticking with.
Profession: I pick things up and set them down at a motorcycle dealership. (HD)
Favorite Hobby: I cant pick one. I LARP and I build model trains.
Favorite part of halo: The story, the challenge of playing though the levels on LASO with friends.
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Elite: Dangerous
Other Interests: LARP, airsoft, playing simulators
Favorite Food: Tacos
Favorite Band: The Protomen
Favorite Movie(s): The Sandlot, Serenity, The Expanse (I know not a movie but I like the show and the (audio)books)
Other: I have my lordship, so actually I am Lord Kazick of house Fairwind of the house of the gaming Dragon of house Continuance Property Of Fabio man at arms to Dread Lord Blud Skullbighter paragon warrior in the Duchy of Tera De Votum in the Kingdom of the Desert Winds.

Name: Matthew Crump
Profession: Broke college student
Favorite Hobby: 3D Printing and Video games
Favorite part of halo: I got way too emotionally invested in Reach when I was 13 and still am tbh. Great storytelling
Favorite Halo: Reach/ODST
Favorite Video Game: Hunt: Showdown at the moment but changes frequently
Other Interests: Long drives and travelling
Favorite Band: Daft Punk
Favorite Movie(s): Alien, Aliens, Bladerunner

I am not a particularly good artist but with the help of this community and my 3D printer I hope to put out some great projects. Love you guys

Okay, finally I have came around to this
Name: [REDACTED]
Profession: Engineering student
Favorite Hobby: 3D Printing and Making
Favorite part of halo: The memories, story, and just the pure fun gameplay
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST
Favorite Video Game: Kerbal Space Program
Other Interests: Astronomy, rocketry
Favorite Band: M83
Favorite Movie(s): First Man
Favorite Food: Grilled cheese!
Current project: Halo 3/Halo 3 ODST cosplay

Last edited:
Name: Eirinn White
Profession: Professional Nerd
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay, memes, being a sarcastic old lady, gardening.
Favorite part of halo: a wealth of material for cosplay :p
Favorite Halo: Any one my son and husband are playing together currently because that is A+ quality entertainment.
Favorite Video Game: I'm still very attached to the Oblivion/Dragon age/Starwars franchises.
Other Interests: Tacos, teaching people how to make stuff, hanging with other nerd types that drag my ass to new groups.
Favorite Food: All the food! (but tacos most of all)
Favorite Band: My musical favourites span too wide a field, from early 90's techno, old rock, grunge, to Mariana's Trench and back to Five Finger Death punch and more...
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars, Princess Bride, Goonies, Dark Crystal, Labyrinth
Other: Facebook, twitter and Instagram as Obsessive Costume Design

Hello people of the 405th! I think I've been lurking on here long enough to finally introduce myself.

Name: Ryan
Profession: IT Intern
Favorite Hobby: Playing video games, making cosplay props/armor
Favorite part of halo: "Current Objective: Survive" and pretty much all of Halo: Reach
Favorite Halo: Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: There's a lot... Portal 2, Undertale, Halo series, Cave Story, etc.
Other Interests: Game design, programming, I'm just a computer nerd
Favorite Food: Tacos baBY
Favorite TV Show: Steven Universe, Gotham
Favorite Movie(s): The Dark Knight trilogy, Star Wars saga, Most of the MCU movies
Other: I don't know anyone else who cosplays in my life but I would love to meet some of you at cons!

I'm currently working on my fourth costume, this time going full Halo: Reach and I think it's coming out pretty good so far, all thanks to the resources provided by you lovely folks! I'll be sure to post to the Hall Of Fame when it's all said and done.
Welcome! Looking forward to your reach build! Make sure you post everything up, we love to see what your thinking.
Name: Everyone calls me Kaz. Long story, but thats what I'm sticking with.
Profession: I pick things up and set them down at a motorcycle dealership. (HD)
Favorite Hobby: I cant pick one. I LARP and I build model trains.
Favorite part of halo: The story, the challenge of playing though the levels on LASO with friends.
Favorite Halo: 3
Favorite Video Game: Elite: Dangerous
Other Interests: LARP, airsoft, playing simulators
Favorite Food: Tacos
Favorite Band: The Protomen
Favorite Movie(s): The Sandlot, Serenity, The Expanse (I know not a movie but I like the show and the (audio)books)
Other: I have my lordship, so actually I am Lord Kazick of house Fairwind of the house of the gaming Dragon of house Continuance Property Of Fabio man at arms to Dread Lord Blud Skullbighter paragon warrior in the Duchy of Tera De Votum in the Kingdom of the Desert Winds.
Welcome my lord. Glad to see someone my age. Need any help getting settled in shoot me a message and I'll be happy to point you in a direction.
Name: Matthew Crump
Profession: Broke college student
Favorite Hobby: 3D Printing and Video games
Favorite part of halo: I got way too emotionally invested in Reach when I was 13 and still am tbh. Great storytelling
Favorite Halo: Reach/ODST
Favorite Video Game: Hunt: Showdown at the moment but changes frequently
Other Interests: Long drives and travelling
Favorite Band: Daft Punk
Favorite Movie(s): Alien, Aliens, Bladerunner

I am not a particularly good artist but with the help of this community and my 3D printer I hope to put out some great projects. Love you guys
Welcome! Hey, we all got different skills, my friend. never count yourself out and we will all gladly jump to help you.

Okay, finally I have came around to this
Name: Graham (Yes I know it's weird)
Profession: Engineering student
Favorite Hobby: 3D Printing and Making
Favorite part of halo: The memories, story, and just the pure fun
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST
Favorite Video Game: Hunt: Kerbal Space Program
Other Interests: Astronomy, rocketry
Favorite Band: M83
Favorite Movie(s): First Man
Favorite Food: Grilled cheese!
Current project: Halo 3/Halo 3 ODST cosplay
Welcome!. If you need any help to be sure to message anyone with the regiment or divisional badges. But just asking a question will help too. No question is a dumb one here.

Name: Eirinn White
Profession: Professional Nerd
Favorite Hobby: Cosplay, memes, being a sarcastic old lady, gardening.
Favorite part of halo: a wealth of material for cosplay :p
Favorite Halo: Any one my son and husband are playing together currently because that is A+ quality entertainment.
Favorite Video Game: I'm still very attached to the Oblivion/Dragon age/Starwars franchises.
Other Interests: Tacos, teaching people how to make stuff, hanging with other nerd types that drag my ass to new groups.
Favorite Food: All the food! (but tacos most of all)
Favorite Band: My musical favourites span too wide a field, from early 90's techno, old rock, grunge, to Mariana's Trench and back to Five Finger Death punch and more...
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars, Princess Bride, Goonies, Dark Crystal, Labyrinth
Other: Facebook, twitter and Instagram as Obsessive Costume Design
Welcome and I like this bio. Especially any that the boy and husband are playing. If you need any assistance, be sure to just ask. We are all helpful here.

Welcome and I like this bio. Especially any that the boy and husband are playing. If you need any assistance, be sure to just ask. We are all helpful here.
And for 39 (for a few months anyway) EirinnOCD, that ain't old.......and I think you're lying about something......Gardening? The most normal thing on you bio list can't be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back