Introduce Yourself

GlitchRobin

Name: Robin
Profession: Soon to be working at FedEx to save for me and my partner to move to Seattle
Favorite Hobby: Video Games and Listening to Music
Favorite part of halo: Wandering Mombasa Streets alone in my room on a rainy night and all the fun on Halo: Reach Forge
Favorite Halo: ODST
Favorite Video Game: Halo and WoW (Huge escapes for me during a rough period)
Other Interests: Art as a hobby and whatever dumb science stuff that peaks my interest that week
Favorite Food: Probably Chicken Parm
Favorite Finisher: Mortal Combat (what ever Sub Zero does...)
Favorite Band: AJR, Cavetown, Siamés, and Jack Stauber are all kind of tied here. But I'm willing to listen to most things.
Favorite Movie(s): 5 Centimeters Per Second, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, most other Ghibli films.
Other: Trans and Proud

Really looking forward to getting more into this community. First build I really want to do is build my own ODST sets for me and my significant other. if anyone can give me some good resources on what materials I should use and where I could get them along with the process I'd be endlessly grateful. I do have the ability to 3D print parts for anything from molds to actual just 3d printed pieces (Ender 3)

SpartanFlip

Name: William
Profession: naval construction
Hobbies: Cosplay, exercise, videogames, drinking coffee
Favorite Halo Game: Halo 3
Favorite Game Mode: Halo Reach Swat

Hello, my name is William and I have been making props/costumes for roughly ten years on and off. I first started back in middle school with some halo helmets as a side hobby and by the end of highschool I had made my first full suit of ODST armor. I put the hobby on hold for a year or two after that and then picked it back up when a buddy of mine finally dragged me to my first convention. I then made the Andrew DFT ODST trooper armor for the following year which I painted to be a crossover of Halo and the anime Bleach. After that I made some Enginium armor from MHA and that same year met some great people from the 405th who first floated the idea of joining to me. After seeing their armor I decided to go all out and make the MK IV armor from halo wars and even won a contest at a local con. Then this past year I ran into the same people again and after hanging out for a while they reminded me to look into joining so here I am. I look forward to meeting lots of new people and learning some new techniques.

Walshy

Name: Ewan
Profession: Carpenter
Favorite Hobby: Airsoft
Favorite part of halo: The theme :love:
Favorite Halo: 3 ODST
Favorite Video Game: ODST, the new Modern Warfare or Ace Combat 7
Other Interests: Aviation and War history
Favorite Food: Pulled Pork :love:
Favorite Band: S A B A T O N
Favorite Movie(s): Top Gun, Fury, Enemy at the gates, literally any war films :lol:

Haydenator

Jr Member
Name: Hayden
Profession: Excavation
Favorite hobby: 3D printing, Gaming, Cosplay
Favorite part of Halo: Halo wars when the helmet from a spartan drops and you can HEAR the weight of the helmet
Favorite Halo: Halo 4
Favorite video game: Borderlands
Favorite food: Pizza/Mozzarella Sticks

midnightranger

Name: Drew
Profession: None (for now)
Favorite Hobby: Baseball, Halo, making foam armor, drawing
Favorite part of Halo: The ODST aesthetic
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 ODST
Favorite Video Game: ^
Favorite Food: BBQ baby back ribs
Favorite Movie: The Dark Knight

Hello I'm Drew and I did not realize there were so many ODST fans, 4 other people before me on this page alone mentioned it! I also made the DFT templates for foam as my first foam project a couple of years ago and it turned out pretty ok, but I felt it could be better so I'm now in progress on making the Hero's Workshop foam Pepakura files which I might make a thread about to ask some questions as I go. Last year I made Fallout New Vegas Veteran Ranger armor out of foam for myself and a friend as well as a duster, but I never got around to making the helmet. So yeah, I hope I can get some tips and pointers now that I'm here!

ButterBacon3000

Name: Drew
Profession: None (for now)
Favorite Hobby: Baseball, Halo, making foam armor, drawing
Favorite part of Halo: The ODST aesthetic
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 ODST
Favorite Video Game: ^
Favorite Food: BBQ baby back ribs
Favorite Movie: The Dark Knight

Hello I'm Drew and I did not realize there were so many ODST fans, 4 other people before me on this page alone mentioned it! I also made the DFT templates for foam as my first foam project a couple of years ago and it turned out pretty ok, but I felt it could be better so I'm now in progress on making the Hero's Workshop foam Pepakura files which I might make a thread about to ask some questions as I go. Last year I made Fallout New Vegas Veteran Ranger armor out of foam for myself and a friend as well as a duster, but I never got around to making the helmet. So yeah, I hope I can get some tips and pointers now that I'm here!
If you like odst then you'll love the 405th... it seems like about half of these guys are ODSTs...

HereForRootbeer

Name: Aiden White (My intitials, AW, is where my username comes from)

Profession: N/A

Favorite Hobby: Videogames, model rocketry, watching the Seahawks

Favorite part of Halo: The feel of H3: ODST, and the Gen 1 Operator helmet.

Favorite Halo: ODST and Reach.

Favorite Videogame: Any of the Forza Horizon series.

Favorite Food: Chicken Parm!

Favorite Movie: Terminator 2, or The Polar Express.

Uh, hi?

Pjork

Name: Sam
Profession: Barista
Favorite Hobby: gAmEs
Favorite part of halo: ODST Opening
Favorite Video Game: Kerbal Space Program
Other Interests: Music, fire arms, PC building, video editing
Favorite Food: yes

Hey whats up I did the intro thing hi hello
KSP is also my favorite!

RogueOneSpartan

Jr Member
Name: Lev

Favorite hobby: Reading sci- fi books.

About games: I don’t play Halo or any other game, but I realy like cool armor designs from games.

Favorite food: Home made mexican and Chinese dishes.

Sport: Competitive rowing.

Favorite movies and series: Star Wars, The Mandalorian, Lost In Space and other sci-fi stuff

Favorite Halo armors: Master chief's mjolnir mark VI, Kelly-087's mark VI, Gabriel Thorne's recruit armor and Buck's helljumper.

I found this site while searching for information on making armors at home. At first I was focused on Clone troopers, but then I changed my mind.

I would realy like to be part of the European Regiment, go to different events and meet European Cosplayers. I really want to start building an ODST Rookie armor, but as we are now in quarantine I am not sure if I can order some EVA foam. I really have a lot of questions a lot of questions (for example: Can I make a thread asking European members for advice on where I can buy foam, what type of foam and other elements - like glues and colours for my armor? ), so I am really happy that I found this site and I hope I won't be overlooked by other members. I wish you much health and joy during these times.

SpartanxNation

Name: Dillon Barrows
Profession: Currently unemployed
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Drawing, Art of any kind, and making Youtube videos.
Favorite part of halo: Forge, I enjoy the ability to create large maps Such as bases or battle ships for me and my friends to play on.
Favorite Halo: Halo 1
Favorite Video Game: Any multiplayer game.
Other Interests: I love outdoor activites and have a new found love for going to cons.
Favorite Food: Shawerma

Silverwolf42

Name: Ian
Profession: none
Favorite Hobby: reading, woodworking, and fooling around in blender
Favorite part of halo: the soundtrack(s)
Favorite Video Game(s): Warframe, and Minecraft
Favorite Band: Sabaton
Favorite Food: sushi

evening gents, I might as well introduce myself

0N1Prae7o2

Sirs and ma'ams,
(Bio)
I am SrA Choi, J. Jenok, USAF
joined this 405th Div, Southern Regiment this 01FEB
(Age) 22yrs
(Hobby) I like drawing, CAD modeling
pls chk out my IG: jenokpensive
(Gaming) Started w/ the game Reach, avid RainbowSixISiege player
(GEO) Stn_ed in TX for 3yrs now
(culture history)
Hav fervently reread all lore books many times
Attended Outpost Discovery:Houston
Also, RoosterTeeth and AchievementHunter fan since 2010ish
Looking forward to being @RTX2020
Will be cosplaying an ONI op
(music) changes but rn i'd say my fav is... DREAMCATCHER; a kpop rock girl grp
(tv) i like Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Corso

Name: Christian
Profession: Machinist/part-time at Pet Supplies Plus
Favorite Hobby: Drawing, I did my icon illustration. I originally wanted to be an artist, but was dirt poor and needed a profession that was more attainable.
Favorite part of halo: The story and lore are what keeps me coming back.
Favorite Halo: Halo Reach
Favorite Video game: It changes as new games come and go, but right now I love Boneworks.
Other Interests: I weight lift, paint, draw, listen to music, 3D print stuff, PC building, animal caretaker.
Favorite Food: shrimp burrito

I made a Halo Reach spartan III set of armor in 2012 and have not done anything since. I figured its time I came back and actually got with 405th and try to make some friends going to a con or two. Hoping to build an ODST suit in time for a con, 3D printing the other half of the M6S pistol now.

propsityourself

Well then,
Hi, i'm known in france as Props It Yourself ^^ been a while that i've on your forum, and i've been researching for a titanfall 2 cosplay these last few days, so i figured might aswell register now.
Big fan of Destiny that made me start cosplay.

Hope you're all doing fine with all happening in the world o/

Corso

Well then,
Hi, i'm known in france as Props It Yourself ^^ been a while that i've on your forum, and i've been researching for a titanfall 2 cosplay these last few days, so i figured might aswell register now.
Big fan of Destiny that made me start cosplay.

Hope you're all doing fine with all happening in the world o/
Same to you good sir thank you!

Able201

Name: Jared, my friends call me Jeff!
Profession: I work with an A&P Mechanic so this year I can get my license! (I help fix planes!)
Favorite Hobby: I really love flying
Favorite part of Halo: The lore of the series, the mechanical aspect like the technology of the armor, the vehicles, the weapons!
Favorite Halo: I personally like Reach, even though it's not favorited by everyone!
Favorite Video Game: Depends on the mood!
Other Interests: I greatly enjoy playing music, working on cars, hanging out with my friends and just spending time with those I love.
Favorite Food: That's a hard one, get back to me when my stomach agrees with my head!
Favorite Band: I can't just choose one, surely!
Favorite Movie(s): The Godfather or Christine, surely must be my favorite.
Other: I've wanted to make Spartan armor for cosplay for some time now, now I get to live that out thanks to you guys! Thank you for letting me join this awesome community so that I may learn the techniques I need!