Iron Man And War Machine Wip

Which Suit should we start first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
llinformerll said:
Thats how my arm piece came out as well. But if you look at the pics of War Machine it looks like it fits him just fine. It doesnt look like he has much padding.

It's probably because he has such a bulky suit :D Just slide your arm piece down to your wrist and place the hand plate touching the arm piece. It should look good now :p

Also I wore the hand plate backwards Oops

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work Cobra! Can't wait to see how it turns out. Are you going to still have the helmet done in time for the release or have plans changed? I'm too much of a noob at fiberglassing to start even my ODST armor let alone my Helmet.

@ Vyronix: Where did you get the War Machine WIP sig? I'v been looking for the last 3 hrs and can't find it. Is it custom or am I just blind?

Spartan-343 said:
Keep it comming!

Your pep is looking very clean, nice job on the folds =]

USG151 said:
very nice

Thanks again :)

Anubis4451 said:
Great work Cobra! Can't wait to see how it turns out. Are you going to still have the helmet done in time for the release or have plans changed? I'm too much of a noob at fiberglassing to start even my ODST armor let alone my Helmet.

@ Vyronix: Where did you get the War Machine WIP sig? I'v been looking for the last 3 hrs and can't find it. Is it custom or am I just blind?

Thanks for the compliment and the helmet may be finished before the movie but I am still debating on it. The War Machine WIP sig is custom made by yours truly and its a simple Photoshop file. If you want the file I'll be happy to upload it.

Anubis4451 said:

It was custom and made by my brother. If you want the file I can put it on 4shared but you have to have a Photoshop.

I got CS2 and Paint Shop Pro Photo 13 are those ok? If so please upload. If not still upload and I'll take it to class and use the computers in the labs.

Anubis4451 said:
I got CS2 and Paint Shop Pro Photo 13 are those ok? If so please upload. If not still upload and I'll take it to class and use the computers in the labs.

Well Vyronix has the full File, I just have each part cut out on my file but with no guide or background if you want that one.

Anubis4451 said:

I tried to put up the file but it's too large to place onto 4shared, sorry about that.

Aaron said:
Nice arm piece! Very clean :pBTW, I wanna see you guys side by side :D

Alright we'll get a picture sooner or later :p

Alex spartan177 said:
Cobra wats up, ypu said you were going to post pics

Sorry Alex its just been real busy week with all my days of homework and busy weekend. I promise you guys so many updates over the next week because its spring break! :D and my chest is about 1/3 through pepping so it will probably be done by tomorrow. Trust me I'm kicking it into high gear from now on.

USG151 said:
yeah side by side lol

AMBA0526.jpg

Hey it's Vyronix (You can call me Mitch) and I just got done with the Machine gun, trust me guys this was one of the most trickiest builds I have ever done. I'll post a side by side comparison of us tomorrow it's pretty late right now.

Vyronix said:
AMBA0526.jpg

Hey it's Vyronix (You can call me Mitch) and I just got done with the Machine gun, trust me guys this was one of the most trickiest builds I have ever done. I'll post a side by side comparison of us tomorrow it's pretty late right now.

Dude, that pep was so hard. It was insane. I really f'ed it up. Its all good though. I can always get it right the second time.

Note: Start from those little attachments on the front and work your way to the back. I did it in reverse and it came out slightly warped.

llinformerll said:
Dude, that pep was so hard. It was insane. I really f'ed it up. Its all good though. I can always get it right the second time.

Note: Start from those little attachments on the front and work your way to the back. I did it in reverse and it came out slightly warped.

I started with the 4 grids then started the actual gun from the front where the barrel goes.

Chest has been fully Pepped and Back has been printed about about 2/3's through cutting. Pics up later today since its Friday :D

EDIT: Sorry but my camera is completely flat so no pics today i'm afraid but tomorrow is a promise of pics.

I'm glad to see your making progress Cobra.

sorry to hear about your camera dude.

Old Fox is routing for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back