Status
Not open for further replies.
ORLANDO ONLY!! WE'VE PUT IN OUR REQUEST FOR NUMBER OF PASSES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET SIGNED UP ON THE SHEET, PLEASE SPEAK TO AugmentedHuman013 SO WE CAN BE SURE TO GET YOU A PASS. IF YOUR NAME IS NOT BELOW AND YOU BELIEVE IT SHOULD BE, PLEASE MESSAGE ME.

Amber Wade
Sidney Moon
Seth Johnson
Barry Kiker
Jesse H. Pearson
Brittani Yarik
Donny Newhauser
Alex Giacco
Justin Branfur
Joshua Kane
David Raney
Kristine Raney
David Yager
Dakota Bothun
Ty Tan
Kevin Robbins
Alan Lincoln
Dana Melnyk
Jim McCrea
Sarah McCrea
Matthew McCrea
Angela Mash
Christine Silver
Andrew Gillen
Adam Castiglione
Ciara Castiglione

Last edited:
(I believe) You should be able to get a refund if you like, and then volunteer 2hrs for each day you want to attend. Or you could keep the VIP pass so you can get whatever goodies come with it (but I'm not sure that's worth it tbh). I believe either FANGS or Cadet would be the person to talk to if you're interested in a refund.
Is a refund possible if we are now volunteering? We just bought one day but will help out all three.

Is a refund possible if we are now volunteering? We just bought one day but will help out all three.
FANGS will have the info and the contacts to help you with possibly getting refund on your ticket. She did just wrap up assisting with HOD: Orlando and is probably traveling home today. Give her a minute to get settled back in and then she can help you.

The following link is now live for you to sign up for shifts in the 405th booth area.

405th Volunteer Sign Up

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING!!

1. The tabs along the bottom show each city - be sure to sign up in the correct sheet.
2. Most shifts are 2 hours - however some opening and closing shifts are either 1.5 hours or 2.5 hours to accommodate the VIP opening and closing times.
3. Each member is required to volunteer for 6 hours over the course of the 3 days in order to qualify for an Exhibitor pass.
4. Those that are asked to be on a panel - those hours will count towards your Exhibitor pass.
5. If you are on a panel - please ensure that your booth shifts do not run immediately before or immediately after a panel as that won't leave you enough time to get to each location.
6. Please enter both your forum name and your real name when you sign up for a shift.
7. Once you have signed up, please send FANGS a PM on this forum with your cell number so you can be reached on site.
8. If you sign up for an opening or closing shift, please remember that even if you have a VIP pass, you'll need an Exhibitor pass as well to be on site before and after closing.
9. If you are signing up for shifts and have NOT yet given your name to your Regiment Commanding Officer, please do so now.
10. If you are not yet part of a Regiment, please reach out to your local Regiment Staff to find out what you need to do to become a Regiment member. You can still volunteer if you do not yet qualify but I need you to start interacting with the Regiment Staff.

Any questions or if you find any issues with the spreadsheets, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone!
It looks as if it is view only. I would like to sign me and my wife up in Houston in the photo op on Friday 6:00-8:00 and Sunday 8:30-11.

Hmm, it shouldn't be set to view only. Perhaps someone accidentally changed the settings while signing up for their shift? I'll take a look and maybe if nothing else FANGS should be able to change it back since she created the Google Doc.

Hmm my 3rd shift appears to have disappeared, but at least I can confirm it's still read only.

Last edited:
Thanks to PerniciousDuke for the suggestion, I am making arrangements for our Exhibitor passes to be left with Will Call for each of you to pick up whenever you arrive on site. Your name will be on a list that they have. Should you get there and your name NOT be on the list, we will post a way to reach your POC for that event so they can help you resolve the issue. I will post up names that are on the list at each location on the Wednesday before the event.

Thanks to PerniciousDuke for the suggestion, I am making arrangements for our Exhibitor passes to be left with Will Call for each of you to pick up whenever you arrive on site. Your name will be on a list that they have. Should you get there and your name NOT be on the list, we will post a way to reach your POC for that event so they can help you resolve the issue. I will post up names that are on the list at each location on the Wednesday before the event.
For those arriving on Thursday for set-up, who should we be reporting too? From Herschend's end I mean. Myself and Arma358 will most likely be the first two to arrive on site that day.

FOR HOD PHILLY ONLY!!!

Below is the list that I will be submitting to the organizers for badges. If you do not see your name on the list and you believe that you should be, please let me know asap! The list will be submitted today.

Badges can be picked up at the Will Call booth at any time. Tammie at the Will Call booth will have this list. Should you have any issues, please reach out to people like Ashuraa, Benton188 and arma358. You can message me on Facebook (otherwise calling or texting me will be international). If Ashuraa, Arma and Benton could please let the members know how to best reach them, I would appreciate it, but if you are providing your phone number, please do so in the Colonial Members Only area so that it is not available to the world.

Be patient. We won't be looking at our phones all the time but will do our very best to check often to help anyone out that is having challenges with getting their badge.

BE PREPARED TO SHOW ID TO PICK UP YOUR BADGE.

405th Exhibitor Badge List for Philly Halo Outpost Discovery​
BAKER, Ethan
BRADLEY, Sean
BRADLEY, Jennifer
CASSELL, Colton
CHANG, Jeremy
CHINERY, Gregory
CONDER, Micheal
CRUZ, Robert
EPSTEIN, Howard
FORD, Dan
GENSEY, Chris
Hebert-Morge, Felipe
HENRIKSEN, Emilie
HOYLE, Jeffrey
JOHN, Ethan
KALTIAINEN, Allayna
LAUVER, Austin
LOBB, Eric
MARTIN, Kristena
MARTIN, Eric
MASH, Angela
McCAULEY, Zach
SAMEC, Benton
SATSANGI, Pavan
SCHENK, Tristan
SERENKO III, Francis Joseph
SERENKO, Maria

Question: I have a friend that is interested in doing photography for us down at the Houston outpost. Do we have any contacts to see if he's eligible for a Media badge (if they exist for this event)? Would we be willing to give him a badge if he were to also volunteer time at the booth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back