Item 1: Passes for the Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in deploying not only in Chicago as originally planned, but also for Anaheim. I can't wait to get boots down everywhere possible! I would love to get all the details needed and ironed out to be able to work the event and get out there with a free pass!

Last edited:
Hello all - I've edited the first post to list the rules for getting a badge. There will be a Google Sheets sign up for each location shortly (once I beat it into submission) and I'll edit it again to provide the link. if you have any questions at all, please let me know in this thread or in a PM.

The question about bin storage is still being dealt with. The areas listed for volunteer opportunities are tentative - we are just waiting for approval on our crate size. We will update all of you as the information comes in.

I'm wanting to go to the Chicago outpost.. currently my car decided to die and my funds are no longer available to purchase tickets so this would work out great lie and I would love to work with all of you I tried to get ahold of my regiment commanding officer and I have not heard back nor can I find my message that I sent to them I don't know it was deleted or not I do need some help rectifying this problem thank you so much guys

Last edited:
I'm wanting to go to the Chicago outpost.. currently my car decided to die and my sons are no longer available to purchase tickets so this would work out great lie and I would love to work with all of you I tried to get ahold of my regiment commanding officer and I have not heard back nor can I find my message that I sent to them I don't know it was deleted or not I do need some help rectifying this problem thank you so much guys
Sorry to hear about your situation Fiss. Your RCO Cadet should be in contact with you soon. Dont worry there is still time to sort everything out. Thanks for volunteering! Are your sons old enough to volunteer too?

Sorry to hear about your situation Fiss. Your RCO Cadet should be in contact with you soon. Dont worry there is still time to sort everything out. Thanks for volunteering! Are your sons old enough to volunteer too?
Well I have 2 kids one..my daughter aka little chief is 7 and I have a son too that is 9....i dont know if they would last...i feel it would be better if it was just me and the husband... And because my husband has chrones disease witch really effects his health...we havent been on a vacation alone in a long time because of it. Me and the husband can make it a mini vacation for us both...we really need one lol...thank you for the help.

Well I have 2 kids one..my daughter aka little chief is 7 and I have a son too that is 9....i dont know if they would last...i feel it would be better if it was just me and the husband... And because my husband has chrones disease witch really effects his health...we havent been on a vacation alone in a long time because of it. Me and the husband can make it a mini vacation for us both...we really need one lol...thank you for the help.

My boyfriend has serious chrones disease too. I know it makes everything more of a challenge. I do hope you both get to enjoy the weekend!

Hey Fissoffury, sorry to hear about your situation. I wish I was in that area to help. I have 3 kids that I will be taking to the Philly event and I know that they would be glad to help (being a bit older than yours 13-18) corral the kids so all could enjoy the event.

So if me and my husband can be put down for the Chicago I will register my husband on here so he can get a pass too. I start looking for hotels. thank you so much guys and gals for helping me...Im so exsited!

I had a meeting with the organizers yesterday and there will be a flood of new information coming your way.

In the meantime, keep posting about your attendance and remember to reach out to your Regiment staff if you do not yet qualify to be a full member!

Fissoffury - Cadet just had a mini vacation of his own at Star Wars Celebration so he's been out of pocket. I suspect the next few days he'll be slammed at work but I know he'll be in touch as soon as he can.

I was contacted and we artryi
I had a meeting with the organizers yesterday and there will be a flood of new information coming your way.

In the meantime, keep posting about your attendance and remember to reach out to your Regiment staff if you do not yet qualify to be a full member!

Fissoffury - Cadet just had a mini vacation of his own at Star Wars Celebration so he's been out of pocket. I suspect the next few days he'll be slammed at work but I know he'll be in touch as soon as he can.
So yes I'm getting close to my quota for posts. I did sign up my husband to the 405th so I can sign him up for the Chicago out post...so we can both help out. I forgot who told me he didnt have to do posts n such just have him become a. Memeber so we can both be covered for the Chicago out post. If there is anything he needs to do just let me know I'll help the process along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back