Item 1: Passes for the Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Just as a bit of an update, I now have the times for all of the panels at each location so I'll be able to create the sign up sheet for everyone to volunteer for shifts in the booth. I'll post the link here once it's ready. Panels are going to be organized, so you won't be volunteering for the actual panel, but I wanted it set out when they were so if you happen to be part of a panel, you know what you're already scheduled for.

England. I attend MCM Birmingham but I am going to attend Manchester, London and more.
This thread Is for those attending and volunteering at Halo: Outpost Discovery in one of there 5 locations that are in the US

I would love to help in Orlando! I know mwmanus is interested too, and our normal handler is willing to work whatever we need to work.

I think I volunteered for the panels thinking it was the same thing as the booths. I’d still be willing to offer my services to the panels as well as the booths though.

I think I volunteered for the panels thinking it was the same thing as the booths. I’d still be willing to offer my services to the panels as well as the booths though.

They are both jobs that qualify you for the free volunteer passes. Thanks for stepping up and helping out!

Does anyone know if the event catalog is the same for throughout the 3 days, or if there's something different each day? Trying to decide how many days to attend, and I didn't see an actual event listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back