Props It's Laza Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, dispight my extremely slow progress, the splaser has not been forgoten. I've been at college building other models, so I've had plenty to keep me busy.

During my spare time, I've been working on some of the splaser details (the zigzag track ting on the side).

They are made of thin styrene and hot glue, and were very tedious to make correctly.

I know it doesn't look like much, but this is a big step forward. All that is left is too cut out big styrene sheets to cover the rough MDF sides, and then I can start on the fiberglassing.

img0469ra6.jpg

img0476ec0.jpg

WitnessOfTruth said:
And this is in the noob forum???? Wowza. Noob got skils lol

Haha! Yeah, I should post more so I can get out of the noob forums. Oh well, as long as people can see my progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
p0rtalman said:
Adam, get this guy outta the noob forum, he has skillz. keep it up!

Seconded. And when he's near-finished, I propose a move to elite. There's no way you can screw that thing up without deliberately destroying it at this point, it's so beautiful... *sniff*

Lol, although it does seem to be missing the most important part... the LASER! and the shroud.

Nice. I like the how you used MDF for a framework to attach the pep to. Looking forward to seeing this progress. Say, are you planning to make the pop-up cover on the laser functional?

The best gun made by dantastic[copyright].It looks good 'till now r u thinking for a custom on it like a sticker ore some paint:D?

The pop - up nose won't be functional. It is actually only connected to the rest of the gun at two small points
(shown in red). I will have to add extra supports, hidden somewhere, maybe along the top of the barrel.

lasercowlsupportshp5.jpg

The render was made by WMHunterTLS

I will definitely put alot of work into the paint and graphics, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

dantastic said:
The pop - up nose won't be functional. It is actually only connected to the rest of the gun at two small points
(shown in red). I will have to add extra supports, hidden somewhere, maybe along the top of the barrel.

lasercowlsupportshp5.jpg

The render was made by WMHunterTLS

I will definitely put alot of work into the paint and graphics, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

After its done you shall take some kickass graphics and make yourself a real splazer;) looks good man

Awesome skills man, the splaser was gona be one of my next projects when my suit is done. Great idea with the mdf base, its gona give it plenty of strength without adding to the weight too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back