Jackal

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLz I've never thought anyone would make a Jackal... I always hated those things in the games..their shields never died for me..
Great file tho

222notforu!!! said:
LOLz I've never thought anyone would make a Jackal...
Why? I just finished Halo CE on legendary difficult level, jackals seems brave enough swift, vicious and dexterous, and deserve their portion of glory too :)

222notforu!!! said:
I always hated those things in the games..their shields never died for me..
??? Did you tried overcharged plasma pistol? :) Unspeakable easy...

222notforu!!! said:
Great file tho

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how you can Wear Jackal Armour, but the effort you made must have been huge.

Thanks for another great file!

P.S: Happy New Year!

you could wear jackal armour easily, just have to make the head big enough. and i have always been a melee the sheilds off em kinda guy. il have to try this overcharged plasma pistol.

and i justed started ce on legendary and im stuck on the second level (halo) and i cant get past the first forerunner building. (before you get the warthog) any tips?

edit- bev do you play custom edition?

Eeeee I love the idea! I might make this just for the sake of having a life-sized Jakal in my house!
You could have fun making the shield - some blue LEDs and a sheet of plastic FTW!
Nice work Bevbor =]

222notforu!!! said:
LOLz I've never thought anyone would make a Jackal... I always hated those things in the games..their shields never died for me..
Great file tho
If you notice in the theres to small holes on each side of the shield. Shoot them their with a br and they'll pull there shield away. You have about 3 seconds to get a 1shot kill on their head with a battle rifle

Thanky all :)

iizahsum said:
and i justed started ce on legendary and im stuck on the second level (halo) and i cant get past the first forerunner building. (before you get the warthog) any tips?

edit- bev do you play custom edition?

No, I play combat evolved :)
As for your place and tips - try to keep yourself as far as possible from covenant. They're not run after you forever, Halo CE event system is dumb a little... You can run very far from battle field, wait a lil, then return - and covenant is not aware! They're already forgot that you was here :) But their hit points still exists, so you can run out and approach few times and every time you approaching the battle begins from the beginning, but enemies have less protection.

you know halo ce on legendary was pretty tough....but custom edition online is tougher lol...unless you pwn 'em all..

Humboldt_spartan said:
you know halo ce on legendary was pretty tough....but custom edition online is tougher lol...unless you pwn 'em all..

I pwned legendary on halo combat evolved. PWNED perverbial crap outta it. I did die a few times, but most were from my own rockets lol.

i dont even know how many times i died...but i think i tossed my controller enough times to get a new one and break that one too.....!+sry to get off topic+!

I have but one question: How would somebody go about doing the legs? Jackals are 6' and have really messed up knees and ankles. Perhaps somebody on the short side could make a sort of stilt system some people have used for the few Elite costumes out there?

Razgriz said:
I have but one question: How would somebody go about doing the legs? Jackals are 6' and have really messed up knees and ankles. Perhaps somebody on the short side could make a sort of stilt system some people have used for the few Elite costumes out there?

Yes, I think...
But there is possible another solution :)
Familiar with Powerizer power strider? :)

powerizer_1.jpg

powerizer_2.jpg

It would be awsome to have a life sized jackal. It would be cool if it was in its attack pose.

someone please unfold it and make it life-sized!!! as well as a grunt and an elite.

I could see it now.

Its christmas and my whole fmaily comes over. My aunts and uncles are all talking until one of my aunts screams her head off saying "What the(insert word here)is that". everybody is in panic but I told them that it was dead and stuffed.

FOR NOW.......

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Yeah CE on legendary was pretty fun, Ifirst got Halo in August, and I played it on Easy, then Normal, then Heroic, then Legendary, then Legendary again, then Legendary 2 more times, then it was Christmas and I got Halos 2 and 3.

Anywho, I've found with CE, that if your stuck on a particular spot, and it seems impossible, there is something lying around that REALLY helps you out. They are mostly hidden weapon piles. Like the part where you have to climb up the pyramid thing to the control room, there is an amost too easy aternative method.

Hey Bev I am going to take a huge crack at unfolding this beast or Kig-Yar.

<<EDIT>>

Ok I downloaded it, drooled over it, checked to see if the shield was good enough to be with the jackal once its finnished, and finnaly all I need is the right mesurements.

Once I have them I can begin the unfolding.

See you all on the ground.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back