jackal

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan 1

could anyone get me some pics of the jackals WITH the "helmet". my bud and i are considering doing one, but id like to see a pic to know what i'd need before i do it

~caboose

thanks for the support guys! i went to get the pics myself in halo 1 pc, but realised how dreadfully low res they are :p

not many pics of them

Behindyou-1.jpg

well i can get pics of them....... and that reminds me i still have pictures for someone that i need to upload, whoever it was that asked me for screenshots im sorry i forgot to upload them XD.

monster, great pic, but i need one with the helmt. i can still use the body.though!

and manc, yes please! try to get them with the helmet :p

~cabose

they wear helmets?!?!!?!?! man never noticed that i just blew them up with grenades or a fuel rod gun.

they do in h1, anyways... sometimes :p

i use a pistol to kill em. i shoot at their arm

edit: heres one with helmet:
enemies_jackal.jpg

hmm well i cant get pictures of halo 1 so if you find one with a helmet in halo 2 tell me what level its on.

then cant you get some screens if your on your computer press the print screen button then go paste it in paint or somthing.

i know i can, but the graphics suck compared to h2, so i figured id get some up-to-date pics with better quality

Status
Not open for further replies.