Jason225's Odst Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had a try at it but it need a lot of cleaning up, if anyone wants to try and fix mine then heres the link for it

Untitled1.jpg

The King Cobra said:
Dare Helmet Attachment?

The square part, that is on her forehead, the part I circled yellow. I also noticed her chest piece is different and I circled that red.

I also noticed that boot plate thingies have more detail that the WETA ones, that SkullCandy Girl Modeled. (I circled it in blue)

Those are some simple parts you guys can model.

Halo3_ODST-Dare-1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason225 said:
Thanks for the positive comments, guys. I am having a few difficulties HD-ing up the model, because gmax keeps crashing and 3DS Max takes FOREVER to load (took 10 MINUTES last time!). I seriously don't think I'll get this done tonight, because it's quarter till midnight and I have semesters tomorrow. Plus, I'm tired. I almost didn't even want to post this shoulder tonight.

try solidworks, its a little glitchy(like 3 sec pauses and a little stubbornness) but great for technical pieces especially weapons

the only prob is i dont know wat file type pep takes but i dont see why it wouldnt work.

great job by the way. the knife is going on my markIV

tarchinoko said:
Looks amazing jason, I love how you put your own design into it. There is a problem though.. its a .txt file, not sure what to do with it.

I actually tried to base it off of the game model as much as possible (finally decided to go into ODST Theater mode and look at the thing in 3D), but I did have to throw in some extra to compensate for the in-game model being so low-res... Thanks for the positive comments!

rvalera11 said:
LOL OMG Another great piece! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH TO CHOOSE!
rolleyes.gif

Well, if this is any help... Mine probably won't be very easy to make. There's a LOT of small shapes that will be involved in putting it together.

The King Cobra said:
Wow your buck comm pack is awesome. Arrrr now I have to make a better one :pJust kidding but nice job anyway.

Thanks, it was completely and utterly annoying to make... Lol I was about to give up when I was about halfway through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back