Jorge 052 Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: I am blind and totally did not read that Mark dude's post correctly. Har. Oh well.

That paper you're using looks like the same stuff used in cereal boxes.

EDIT: I am blind and totally did not read that Mark dude's post correctly. Har. Oh well.

That paper you're using looks like the same stuff used in cereal boxes.

ah....fiberboard....it's good and stiff but without the corrugation of cardboard

Helmet Attachment
DSC04363.jpg

This is really great work dude and its a kool thing yur doing by not sharing acehigh's files i dont know the story behind it since im newish here but thats a stand up thing yur doing. I like the chest piece btw i started my set of jorge armor awhile ago but do to issues in the fam things have proceeded past drawings and a few cardboard tubes. I hope u get yurs finished with great detail man it looks like u are on yur way to a great set of armor. Peace.

rachet_fan
I cant sent you the file
but you can find a reach boot file in "the official halo reach pepakura files thread"

you did an excelent job but thats the easy part my kid is 13 hes doing a grate job of a mark vi but he says that he wishes he papper mached it frist so resin and fiber glass didnt warp it and now hes on bondo and it the longs part of it all but dont let this be a put down follow your goals i just wanted to give you a heads up on doing chests and hes demoted to every thing but the chest lolz!

you did an excelent job but thats the easy part my kid is 13 hes doing a grate job of a mark vi but he says that he wishes he papper mached it frist so resin and fiber glass didnt warp it and now hes on bondo and it the longs part of it all but dont let this be a put down follow your goals i just wanted to give you a heads up on doing chests and hes demoted to every thing but the chest lolz!

Punctuation and Grammar, please!

& Welcome to the 405th!
please visit: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/15735-New-Recruit-Orientation-Video

Wow, awesome work on all the pep models for you armor. They look really great. Can't waitto see the whole armor finished. Great work so far, keep it up.

Finally I get the bondo ( here in mexico it calls "plaste")

Nop.. 'Plaster' is similar to 'Spot Putty' in US
Bondo in mexico is 'Pasta'

El plaster se usa para rellenar agujeritos u hoyitos, pequeñas imperfecciones, el bondo/pasta, se usa para rellenar o nivelar grandes zonas de un 1 cm o mas

te dejo unas imagenes.. lo que usas te puede servir pero batallaras mas lijando que si usas pasta, [ACLARO, la pasta es como color beige, el catalizador, puede ser Azul, Rojo, Verde, Gris]
*Ademas el plaster tarda una hora minimo en endurecer bien y el Bondo/pasta, en 10 min al sol esta mas que listo para ser lijado

---PASTA
lgim0003q.jpg
---PLASTER
lgim0002v.jpg
---EJEMPLO
lgim0006cl.jpg

-----PASTA SECA
lgim0005v.jpg
-----SOLO PLASTER
lgim0004q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status