Jorge 052 Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creo que me equivoque gracias por la aclaracion, ya use la pasta y el plaste y ya casi esta listo mi casco

I think I'm wrong thanks for the clarification, and use the bondo and spot putty and almost finish my helmet

Since yor work isalready semi reinforced with cardboard i would suggest rondo which wouldnt warp it since its not flimsy paper.

Hey guys I need a suggestion
What I need to use for inside the helmet??
Resin or something else?

Hey man,

I'd suggest using Rondo (Fibreglass Resin mixed with bondo) for inside the helmet, Hardens well and it can get into those hard to reach places as well as keep the inside of your helmet nice an smoooooth

Hope that helps :D

Awesome woek Bro :)
There are not alot of Mexicans in the 405th lol
Even though I live in Florida but Im from Tijuana. MEXICAN 100% :D

Nunca e comprado "Pasta" en mexico, pero si lo traduces en espanol, se llamaria Pasta de Carroceria. Solo pregunta con un mecanico, I te dira que necesitaras.
I perdona, si mi Ingles no es perfecto, eske ase mucho que no lo escribo, I estoy acostumbrado a escribir como salga xD

Alexspartan177: De hecho si no ay muchos mexicanos en los foros me alegro de ver q hay mas de nosotros por aquí. La pasta de carrocería ya la conseguí y ya casi voy a terminar mi casco.
In fact, there are not to many Mexicans in the forums I'm glad to see that there are more of us around here. I have already the bondo and I almost done my helmet.
marknator: Genial! me gusta ver que no soy el único mexicano del foro
Cool man!! I like to see I'm not the only Mexican Forum

Jorge052 Arm
DSC04401.jpg

May I inquire as to where you got that forearm? as I have been searching for it everywhere ;)

Its a file from Acehigh.
You can find another file in Rhinocs halo reach files base
he is making a great work with the jorge armor

Hey guys my progress has been slow because I have school and I dont have much free time
and I still have not finished my helmet because I want to have extra details. I'm putting much effort into the helmet, hope you like it
here is an image.
DSC04489.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back