Jorge Project - Decreasing noob level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, man! Did you use ForgedReclaimer's model? I just finished mine up yesterday and ended up trashing it today because I couldn't figure out a way to get the things on the bottom of the side under the earpiece to stay straight and the visor was messing up all of the symmetry...but it looks like those things moving may be a natural part of pepping that model, which would be relieving news...anyway! Hahah

We seem to have quite a few Jorge projects going on right now; it'll be awesome to see all of them together! :p

Wow, that looks really good!

One thing I (being one of those damn perfectionists :)) would do is clean up the edges of the various indentations at the front and sides a bit more, maybe with a very fine carving attachment. They aren't quite as sharp and clear yet as the rest of the helmet. I think they should even be a little sharper than the rest, being less exposed to damage and wear than other parts.

This build is looking great. Im really enjoy watching it all come together. Im sorry if I missed it in your write-up, but wich pep file are you using for the helmet, and did you have to re-scale it to fit?

so funny we have done the same helmet but alot of differences between mine and yours. must be different pep files.
good work though. coming along very nice!

This build is looking great. Im really enjoy watching it all come together. Im sorry if I missed it in your write-up, but wich pep file are you using for the helmet, and did you have to re-scale it to fit?

Thanks man. Don't fret, this thread had grown large, it gets hard to follow. I used forged reclaimers file which I believe was unfolded by brandon mcclaine. I think that is right but correct me if I goofed.

I did not scale it. I printed it just to build it.happened to fit. I got lucky lol.

Wish I had more time to work on this. Life. Ugh.

@ savage. I don't know what file you used. But I have been tweaking mine ;)

Stay tuned guys, paint is a comin.

id hafta check i just picked one lol
i notice you have crevices etc in the top part, i plan just to implement that with paint. :p
i still need to make the top piece but i think ill do a different one instead of the traditional piece jorge has. that thing is just a pain lol
keep up the good work though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back