Kid Gets Xbox 360, Loses His Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaGonnaGetYou

I hope some of you find this as funny as I did :lol

Kid gets Xbox 360, loses mind

For all those who believe the apocalypse is close at hand, I have a video that will surely save you from such dire imaginings.

This little delight from YouTube shows that we are, indeed, bringing up our children to believe in a better tomorrow, one in which human beings will finally place their priorities in the correct order.

Please enjoy the sight of a child (Is he eight? Nine?) expressing his sheer at-oneness with his firmament when he espies that his Christmas gift is an Xbox 360.

No one can possibly tell me that this is anything other than sheer, untrammeled joy at the thought of being able to block out the world and enter into the Kingdom of Video Games from which so many children rarely emerge. This child knows that all ancient, outdated concepts such as parents, school, and even Santa can be happily left behind now that he has the key to extraterrestrial escape: Microsoft's Xbox 360.

Who among us could not be moved by such elevated, primal emotions, ones that signal the escape from the normal to the paranormal?

This is the modern world. We are finally saved. Hallelujah.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apWrS2uPBTg&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Article Source

EDIT: I recommend watching 1:52 - End, it's hilarious.

thats too funny. but to be honest i was almost that bad when i first got a nintendo, and not a super nintendo or n64 but the first. i feal old. before that i had the atari 7800 with like 35 or 40 games my stepdad had bought while at the flea market

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
I hope some of you find this as funny as I did :lol

You know I found it more than funny. /inside joke

Last edited by a moderator:
@grimkiller, that made me laugh even more than the video... I can just imagine it on the news... Lol...

The video itself was hilarious, my god, if that was my kid o would be VERY worried, like the dog... LOL, did you see the dog stop just after barking and look like it was gonna throw up? ROFL...

Anyway, good post.

Cheers, Dave

At 3am with no sleep for over 24 hours, this is the funniest thing you can EVER possibly imagine seeing. This reminds me years back when I heard rumours of a new handheld coming out from Nintendo (the DS). I almost peed my pants when I got it for my birthday and I reacted the exact same way the kid did... except for the humping of the box part, I didn't do that. But I did scream and I scared my dog instead of getting it really excited like that kid's dog.

I don´t understand how someone can turn insane ´cause of a Console like that...

And now we got a Kiddie more in MW2 and H3....

Replace it with a Wii, the Kid is too young for a XB360...does even exists Games for Kids on this Console???

I´ve thought the XB360 is a Console for mature Players who are playing serious and not talking worse Things over the Voice-Chat...

"Looket mi, i haz XB360 and iam the ubberleetKillaaaaa ya n00bs!"

"Oh wait, my Mommy wants to change my Pants, back in a few Minutes then iam gonna kill ya oll!!"

I think we all experienced many Thing like that...i unerstand that they wonna have Fun, got not Problem with that, but then with Games for theyr mental Age...

Sisko4 said:

Replace it with a Wii, the Kid is too young for a XB360...does even exists Games for Kids on this Console???

I´ve thought the XB360 is a Console for mature Players who are playing serious and not talking worse Things over the Voice-Chat...

"Oh wait, my Mommy wants to change my Pants, back in a few Minutes then iam gonna kill ya oll!!"

I think we all experienced many Thing like that...i unerstand that they wonna have Fun, got not Problem with that, but then with Games for theyr mental Age...

Have you EVER played on xbox live? Ever? Name someone in halo 3 matchmaking that isn't 8 years old.

Grim_Killer said:
two weeks later, it got the Red Ring.

Only bodies were found of the Parents, the kid has yet been found.

LMAO. Agreed, I wouldn't want to be around that kid when it red ringed :lol

Sisko4 said:

I have to agree with you on this one...

bobbio555 said:
Have you EVER played on xbox live? Ever? Name someone in halo 3 matchmaking that isn't 8 years old.

Me! wait no my subscription just ran out... Seemingly the only ones who talked were 8-12 year olds...

Cheers!!!

Ronster said:
Funny! But...

This is still nothing compared to the kid who got the N64...!

That's exactly what I was thinking:lol . And they made it even better on Tosh.0 with the whole JetSki thing!!

bobbio555 said:

I play XBL ever when i can, but as MW2 came out, it´s gonne rly mad. I plug the Headset only in to mute them all in 1sec.

Damn you Infinity Ward! Why no Dedicated Servers with Land-Choice??? All Games with MP-Mode have one, but not MW2!!

I think they are some lazy Bastards...dont buyed it for playing SP only or because of the IR-NVG...

mmmmm yeah, reminds me of this one [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU[/media]

I wonder if they're somehow related?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back