Lady Chief Cardboard armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDreamer1

MODS: please could you move this to the pepakura and cardboard forum please. Cheers

So I have a fancy dress in a week and a half and decided to go as the lady chief, I really would have loved to fiberglass and pepakura however money limitations did not allow it so it is a simple cardboard and masking tape piece.

It wont have as much detail and be anywhere near as sturdy but at least it will be cheap. Hopefully when I get the money I can go for a pep piece.

So far done the chest piece, spent the enitre day doing this and it has been a lot of effort! Ive made it a bit more curvy, to suit a female slightly more, but its nothing overboard.

s1030552ah1.jpg

s1030553jb0.jpg

s1030554fv2.jpg

s1030555va8.jpg

I think that is coming along great!! It's a really good base for adding detail using A: More cardboard, or B: BONDO!

-Finnish

EDIT: 1st post!!!

Thats one of the best shaped cardboard pieces ever, most people get the towers wrong or too small. Good job!

MODS: please could you move this to the pepakura and cardboard forum please. Cheers

I would do this, but I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't be able to post on it anymore... until you reach 50 posts.

At least thats my understanding of it.

We'll gladly move it but I don't want to disrupt your thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proportions... o_O ...look ummm... ...just about right... ;) ...I'm sorry, could you cover up your stomach or something? That's just a little too distracting, hehe.

By the way, you're going to have all the boys on here drooling for you from now on. You probably won't get a bad comment on your stuff ever now.

Ahhh I see Sean, lol thanks anyway, will definately be posting on here more as i progress.

Cheers for the comments guys.

Lol Magnum, most of these guys are respectable and would comment honestly =P

Hehe, I was just joking with ya. Yes, most everyone here behaves themselves.

Of course, it makes a lot more sense now why you would post that you wanted the femme version of the Mjolnir Armor.
You can say it..."duh!" :oops:

Lookin' good, it'll be nice to see a chica do a cardboard suit, along with a completed female armor suit. I don't think one has done one yet. Also, the detail seems to be pretty good so far.

Keep it up.

I'm not usually impressed by cardboard work (I prefer pep since the reproduction is more faithful) but this is arguably the best looking CB work that I've seen around these parts. Make sure that you update your WIP often. I'm curious as to how this will turn out.

Dark Rogue said:
Lookin' good, it'll be nice to see a chica do a cardboard suit, along with a completed female armor suit. I don't think one has done one yet. Also, the detail seems to be pretty good so far.

Keep it up.

Is mine not feminine enough hehe :lol: Maybe that's why my fiance' took my sniper rifle...
Or maybe you mean the first femme cardboard :) It would def be the first CB for a girl! The few the proud!

Keep us updated on the progress :D

DarkDreamer1 said:
Ahhh I see Sean, lol thanks anyway, will definately be posting on here more as i progress.

Just send me a PM when your count reaches 50, and I'll gladly move it for you.

Excellent work, keep us posted on your progress!

Vexona said:
Is mine not feminine enough hehe :embarassedlaugh: Maybe that's why my fiance' took my sniper rifle...
Or maybe you mean the first femme cardboard :) It would def be the first CB for a girl! The few the proud!

Keep us updated on the progress ^_^
With your helmet on, people will think of you as a male :p

Vexona said:
Is mine not feminine enough hehe :lol: Maybe that's why my fiance' took my sniper rifle...

Keep us updated on the progress :D

Yeah, heh, I meant cardboard. :p

23Magnum said:
By the way, you're going to have all the boys on here drooling for you from now on. You probably won't get a bad comment on your stuff ever now.
Ral Partha said:
I'm not usually impressed by cardboard work (I prefer pep since the reproduction is more faithful) but this is arguably the best looking CB work that I've seen around these parts. Make sure that you update your WIP often. I'm curious as to how this will turn out.

ok i see what you mean.:lol: j/k

i notice you dont have the abs plate in yet and i think the towers on the sholders should be pointed forward a bit more. their prity minor thigs which i doubt anyone at a party would care about but you asked.

also your tesco embulim seems to be side ways. :p:lol:

flying_squirl said:
23Magnum said:
Ral Partha said:
ok i see what you mean.:lol: j/k
Oooh, I'm so busted! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back