Legendary Armor - MA5C Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice guys. Now one of you just needs to figure out how to mass produce them and you'll make a bloody fortune! gotta watch those toy gun laws, might have to orange tip them if you do sell'em

reenact12321 said:
very nice guys. Now one of you just needs to figure out how to mass produce them and you'll make a bloody fortune! gotta watch those toy gun laws, might have to orange tip them if you do sell'em
That's not going to happen without MS and Bungie coming down on them real hard. Besides, such a thing is frowned upon around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw those last pictures... I literally forgot to breathe. No joke

That is amazing. Incredible. Between you and link... my god...

Xavier said:
I love it BUT.... were are the vent holes?....

those r supposed to be deep indents..

We're not doing that. Deep indents like that wouldn't be good for the mold. It's not important.

Great work! I believe that with a small amount of paint shading and weathering the vent holes will not be that much of an issue. Again Awsome craftmanship.

RX93ff

For a molded rubber gun, the deep indent wouldn't really help with the pulls. It would lock the silicone in and eventually tear the silicone. I'm content with the surface detail since nothing is really gained by that.

DAMN This is by far and absolutely the best type of work in prop design i've seen yet.... I'm speechless at how you guys have took the determination and desire to create these stunning weapons etc, please never EVER leave us here 405th!!! We all love inspiration like this. hope to see alot more that you guys have behind your curtains. whoooooooo hooooooooo!!!!
(y) :not worthy:

UNSC Certified said:
DAMN This is by far and absolutely the best type of work in prop design i've seen yet.... I'm speechless at how you guys have took the determination and desire to create these stunning weapons etc, please never EVER leave us here 405th!!! We all love inspiration like this. hope to see alot more that you guys have behind your curtains. whoooooooo hooooooooo!!!!
(y) :not worthy:

...thank you...we very much appreciate your support :)

...there are a few things that we need to do on this AR before we call it a day...plus it is time to give the helmet some TLC...

Laters
Lewis :cool:

Wow! I see you guys are at it again. Beautiful work as always.

If you want to do the Battle rifle I am just finishing up the drawings, let me know.

Just incredable!!

Alan

those r supposed to be deep indents..

No they aren't, they don't exist. A lot of the finer detail on the AR is only present in the normal map, so any "depth" is an optical illusion, if you viewed the AR in-game, with a stereoscopic headset, it would appear flat with animated shading when your point of view changed. That is the beauty of artistic interpretation, the creator can realise details how he sees fit. Maybe when you make one, it can have deep vents.

This gun is the coolest thing since Antarctica.

BishopX + SlaveFive = OMGWTFBBQ

NZ-TK said:
No they aren't, they don't exist. A lot of the finer detail on the AR is only present in the normal map, so any "depth" is an optical illusion, if you viewed the AR in-game, with a stereoscopic headset, it would appear flat with animated shading when your point of view changed. That is the beauty of artistic interpretation, the creator can realise details how he sees fit. Maybe when you make one, it can have deep vents.

This gun is the coolest thing since Antarctica.

...LoL...what he said :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back