Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320 - AceNat's build PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, unbelievably, incredibly amazing job ! Excellent work both of you i really can't express how much i love this.

Incredible! amazing work as always, the suits look perfect, both you and foolycooly should be so proud! These are the kind of suits we all should strive to design

Amazing! How often can you say a woman is hot without taking her clothes off! ;-)

hahahaha that was a bit much but i found that halarious

anyways the launch for reach was so much fun, i enjoyed playing the game till midnight and meeting some members of the 405th.i really wish someone who took the time like Ace had shown up and stunned the crowd. So Ace you went the extra mile and your suit as well as fooly's came out really... really... really...F@!*?#G Amazing !!!! congrats.

also i heard that if people dressed up they would win free giftcards.
did that happen for you?

Holee smokes. You guys make a nice pair. The huge heavily armed S-II and the lithe and fast S-III makes for an excellent contrast. I can only imagine how much attention you guys got. It looks like you got every thing done on your armors.

These pics bring new meaning to the phrase "For love of the game".

HOLY CRAP! That robo arm looks excellent even unfinished! Nice job Nat!

Both of those sets of armor are beautiful! You two deserve to be in the elite forum for sure.

I just cant believe how nice those look.

I'm amazed that you pulled off armor of this high quality in such a short amount of time. I can't wait to see the finished suit!

AceNat;

Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320
BUILD start;
09-07-2010 at 02:09 PM
BUILD end;
09-13-2010 at 05:38 AM

/>AMAZING-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back