Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320 - AceNat's build PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robot arm= awesome, and yes I am staring at it awkward. Nice replacement collar the foam looks good. Are you gonna go back and add all the UNSC and Kat-320 details or take a break because you deserve it.

I been watching this for a while and DAMN that turned out nice. The Helmet deatail is amazing. And all that in a month!
I've been working on some stuff for over a year and i still havent finished anything.
Once again, wow.
Could i ask a quick question though? What is the australian equivalant for bondo? Because i cant seem to find one yet.

Hey AceNat how did you manage to do the red triangles on the thighs and the black and yellow bars on the boots? thanks

i think some were stickers and some stencils.

Nat I agree, You should mold that helmet! I'd buy one :)

Although shipping may be killer haha

That is pretty awesome Ace, you were lucky the guy let you stay for the day and to bad it is illeagal to have a midnight launch but other than that the armor is amazing on how good it came out, BTW you made the AR look so good!!! :)

Wow ACE! You actually pulled it off too! Congrats!
Amazing and Fantastic job. Extremely well done!

Super Cheers!

YOU'RE HOT! XD

I'm just imagining you in a white suit with pink applications and little LED-hearts (check those) dangling around your head... :)

But seriously now. I haven't seen (edit: I have now. My blurry vision again. Shame on me.) the word "elite" in this whole thread, why has nobody suggested that yet? For the armour, I mean.

Great work Nat. You really cranked this bad boy out. I really love how you made the robo arm. It looks just like it should. I knew you would make it for the launch. So what are your plans now? Working on weapons or making more armor?

Ive said it on your facebook but never here so, THATS TOTALLY AWESOME! Lol Did a great job in such little time. Like back to back halo suits thats so crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back