Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320 - AceNat's build PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nat what a stellar effort! To think that Reach is only 6 days away now!!
Im going to try get into the city before i teach my kiddies in the afternoon and see you.
Ill let you know either way. Ive sent u an email,but ill send another with more details.
Awesome job, Suit looks killer.
*sings "exit a warthog, scene from Avatar" :)

yup took two seconds looking at that awesome helm and the wife whispered in my ear i want that helmet. thanks for posting the file. you are helping me keep the wife happy.. lol. awesome work. get it done! can't wait to see the final product. how is the arm going? wife and i are still waiting to see how that went.

Space.. zoom.. faaaaaaadeeee

91-resize.jpg

helmet and chest are ready to be sanded tomorrow
106-resize.jpg

105-resize.jpg

no details on the forearm, have no time left for that!
102-resize.jpg

the front of the bicep, forgot to take a photo of the back.
94-resize.jpg

95-resize.jpg

shoes! done, just need to connect to my real boots
92-resize.jpg

ar will be hardened tomorrow, a mix of body filler and fiberglass, some will be rondoed others will have the glass wrapped around it eg: the circular handle thingy at the front, grip thing.. :/ the front is bowed down a bit as its not connected
96-resize.jpg

97-resize.jpg

front is done, need to spray the back and sides and then its ready to be connected to my belt
100-resize.jpg

101-resize.jpg

ab plate done!
90-resize.jpg

the bicep for the robo arm, this is what is going to hold up my oonsk shoulder, the pep file did not work.. at all.. ahahha but that was expected really. used 2 cabinet handles screwed into the bicep. that was then reinforced with epoxy/rondo/bondo sooo its super strong!
93-resize.jpg

and this is what i shall be sanding tomorrow!

almost there guys and gals! :D

yup took two seconds looking at that awesome helm and the wife whispered in my ear i want that helmet. thanks for posting the file. you are helping me keep the wife happy.. lol. awesome work. get it done! can't wait to see the final product. how is the arm going? wife and i are still waiting to see how that went.
ahah it is pretty good! my favourite so far : D
and the robo arm is getting there, i wont post pics of it all yet though.. wait untill its finished!! its going to be awesome!
Nat what a stellar effort! To think that Reach is only 6 days away now!!
Im going to try get into the city before i teach my kiddies in the afternoon and see you.
Ill let you know either way. Ive sent u an email,but ill send another with more details.
Awesome job, Suit looks killer.
*sings "exit a warthog, scene from Avatar"
*side shot helicopters, peek at the bad guy*
ahah thanks zed! oh you definatly have to come into the city! it will be worth it to see the suits in person !
i haven't checked my emails yet, will have a look in a second. sometimes my hotmail doesn't load properly so it takes me a while to reply :/
Looking great Acenat! How is the Robot arm coming along?
hey shade! thanks alot! its going well, as you can see ive sorted the bicep and will post pics tomorrow of the whole arm with a bit of my undersuit !
One week left and its looks like it's all coming together. Can't wait to see the finished helm.
thanks! time is flying!
so u gonna shave urself bald to get into the mood of being catherine i doubt it
ahaha sure why not! joke! no way...
hahahaha never knew that jkjk great job ur so impressev
aha thanks!

Awesome! I love that gun. It's great and boos are nice. I love your thread. Please post more pictures soon. I can't wait for more! :)

Man I knew that robo arm was gonna hold you up. But I see you standing in front of a local Gamestop with an arm so robotic that people will think you're an amputee.

Strong work there Nat. I was wondering if you're gonna go with a sidearm as well (saw an M series pistol in one of your pics). Pistolas seems to be Kat's weapon of choice. I'm curious as to what you'll choose.

This is my first post here at the 405th. I am watching your progress for quite a while now and i'm amazed by every inch of your work! You are just brilliant! Keep at it, girl, you're gonna make a fine Kat!

This is just KILLTACULAR!!!

Cheers

DODGE THE SPACE PEBBLES NICELY DONE!!!

Wow!!! This looks so awesome! I wish I could build something even as close to as amazing as this is!

Honestly if this doesn't end up in the elite forum I will lose complete faith in humanity :p

KEEP IT UP! 5 DAYS!!!

Your one very busy person!

I love the paint job on your belt pieces! Nice colors.

Keep up the AWESOME work and hope you get it done!

Cheers!

Hey ace! When all is said and done it would be awesome if you could put out a video tutorial of your painting process, you are by far the best painter I have seen on this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back