Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320- [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_...ages/archive/d/db/20100125185408!Kat-B320.png
look at her forearm...

I've seen the file and it is upside down in the file because of the reference pictures.

Look If you see in this Picture
sfebrd.png

That long cylinder shape is at the top on both.

Attachments

• sfebrd.png
    sfebrd.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 237
Yes but the triangle is at the top near the elbow, not by the wrist

I never said it was backwards. I said it was upside down

Yes but the triangle is at the top near the elbow, not by the wrist

OHH I see what you mean! and although you are right I may keep it the way I have it. It seems to fit much better now! But sorry I was being so hard headed lol I think its comes from my mom:rolleyes hahah. I may change it later but for now its staying that way. Thanks for pointing that out though!

Again sorry I fought with you, but when you said upside down I though you meant like it was on the wrong way not the wrong direction lol.

Looks good! When you said you were trying to get two suits together by April, I was skeptical. But it seems you have a good methodical methed and you may just make it! Keep it up, SF on the Rock awaits!

If you can get Kat and Emile done by the con, I may bring my new, high-def, Master Chief over :)

Looks good! When you said you were trying to get two suits together by April, I was skeptical. But it seems you have a good methodical methed and you may just make it! Keep it up, SF on the Rock awaits!

If you can get Kat and Emile done by the con, I may bring my new, high-def, Master Chief over :)

If you could come over for the con I may just cry hahaha That would be AWESOME! ahaha I know It does seem like a lot to have done for April but Im persistent. By the looks of it though I should have my suite fully peped in a months time and then my brothers in a months time if I keep up with my speed, then I will have all Jan, March, and what is left of April to resin bondo and paint!

If you could get over here I would Gladly pay your way in to the con! haha.And finding a place wouldn't be a problem either I would help you out with that two!

Thats some good progress. I think you could get that done before april easy at this rate. I busted my first one out in 3 months. You have 5. No worries for you.

Thats some good progress. I think you could get that done before april easy at this rate. I busted my first one out in 3 months. You have 5. No worries for you.
Thanks! I really do Hope I get both done for April. If not they both still need to be done for june because Im using both for my finial Art Project, and my teacher said she would give me a 100 on it if I bring in one, so I cant wait to see her face when I show up with mine and my brothers lol.

Sorry everyone for the Triple post.. but I guess If I have a real reason then it should be alright!
So my reason is... I have another update! After getting home from rugby I started on Kats shoulders! Here they are, hope you all enjoy!
29y47qr.jpg

o6w5eu.jpg

Attachments

• 29y47qr.jpg
    29y47qr.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 161
  • o6w5eu.jpg
    o6w5eu.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 166
Double posting on your own thread is fine, just not anywhere else.
Alright! I will keep that in mind! Thanks.

looken really good, keep it up

psttt, your avatar is done haha :)

I know I have it saved on my computer!, but for now I'm going to keep the one I have up now then later when I get bored with it I'm putting yours up.
pstt, You did an amazing job on it, I love all the colours! Thanks soo much.

Well guys, I'm going to work on something else today!I may resin some of the things I have done like the shoulders and what not. for now though I want to put these pictures up because I am in love with my rotary tool kit so here you go!

kmb0o.jpg

vsf2fl.jpg

6zufl3.jpg

(ps) sorry there not very good, the camera I am using is the poops. I need to get a new one haha.

Attachments

• 6zufl3.jpg
    6zufl3.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 175
  • vsf2fl.jpg
    vsf2fl.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 176
  • kmb0o.jpg
    kmb0o.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 165
Well guys, I'm going to work on something else today!I may resin some of the things I have done like the shoulders and what not. for now though I want to put these pictures up because I am in love with my rotary tool kit so here you go!
[...]
(ps) sorry there not very good, the camera I am using is the poops. I need to get a new one haha.

Please, before you start, forget Reach and remember safety ;-)

Also, your pictures are fine. I'm using a crappy phone camera and I have been complimented on the "soft focus" only recently.

Wow! Great start on your Kat suit! Looks like it will turn out excellent. Since you play rugby, Im sure you will dominate this project in no time!

Hey everyone! I have another update, I didn't pep anything today i wanted to take a small break but I did resin my shoulder pads, and I made a ... Duct tape dummy! It is going to be filled out tomorrow but for now its just flat lol. So here are some of the Pictures I got my mom to take while we were working on it.
Hope you enjoy!

kb2lu9.jpg

av5ybm.jpg

nq8io1.jpg

k1vzhd.jpg

308d6ar.jpg

21kyq95.jpg

dbtrww.jpg

Attachments

• av5ybm.jpg
    av5ybm.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 187
  • kb2lu9.jpg
    kb2lu9.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 168
  • k1vzhd.jpg
    k1vzhd.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 308d6ar.jpg
    308d6ar.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 169
  • nq8io1.jpg
    nq8io1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 21kyq95.jpg
    21kyq95.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 155
  • dbtrww.jpg
    dbtrww.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 171
Alright! So for today I'm going to be resining the two forearm arms and Im going to make the hand plates or the biceps!.
I'll post pictures when I'm finished!
Hope you had a nice day, see you all soon!

I zipped through your above post and thought "Wow this chick is making an Iron Man suit TOO? Nice." I had to scroll up and read about your 'duct tape dummy' when I saw them cutting your butt out. The absurdity of the 'thumbs-up' pic made me laugh pretty hard. I can imagine what your family was thinking after seeing you fully taped.

P.s. I'm liking your attention to detail Keep it up.. I especially like the drool worthy rotary tool. It looks like a Ryobi. My beat up old dremel is almost as old as I am.

Attachments

• k1vzhd.jpg
    k1vzhd.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 308d6ar.jpg
    308d6ar.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 155
I zipped through your above post and thought "Wow this chick is making an Iron Man suit TOO? Nice." I had to scroll up and read about your 'duct tape dummy' when I saw them cutting your butt out. The absurdity of the 'thumbs-up' pic made me laugh pretty hard. I can imagine what your family was thinking after seeing you fully taped.

P.s. I'm liking your attention to detail Keep it up.. I especially like the drool worthy rotary tool. It looks like a Ryobi. My beat up old dremel is almost as old as I am.

They funny thing is my mom was watching this happen and all she could say way " What happens if you have a heart attack and the ambulance have to come get you, what will I say when they see you all taped up and drooling on the ground." It was so funny at the time, and still is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back