Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320- [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PmsProxy

7.jpg
Hey Everyone! PmsProxy here,

As some of you may know( and for those who do not.), I was building a Hayabusa suite but I got really busy with school and my job. Once I did quit my job I had all the time in the world; well after study time haha. Although with no income I had to put my build to a halt.

Well I'm Back again, and ready to start a new chapter in my armor building book!I am building Kat from Reach, there is a convention in April and I need to be finished by then, but I will not rush, I swear!:rolleyes I'm to much of a perfectionist to rush

Anyways,I have spent 2 days peping 2 thighs, and half of Kat's robo arm! Aslo I went out yesterday and bought a Master Craft rotary tool kit( 5000-35,000 speed) for 29.99, thats a great price considering the kit came with 100 pieces. Also went out and bought more Resin and some bondo hardener ( when I bought my bondo someone had taken the hardener out of the top :() so I'm already to get started with the resin although it freezing here in Newfoundland so I'm going to have to make my shed into a heat box lol.

(Ps) Here is a little riddle, if you can figure it out then you will know what will be added to this thread on a later date;) but I will be adding letter into that little space each time I feel I have gotten far enough into my build. Have fun!
My little riddle was solved by the sneaky Rhinoc

If Two heads are better then one, then Two __suites__ are better then one !

Enough with my lame speech, lets get on with the pictures!

2niw3lx.jpg

dmuv6x.jpg

16atog2.jpg

2ith3bt.jpg

n20pqb.jpg

7.jpg
j14i8z.jpg

j14i8z.jpg
7.jpg

Attachments

• 2niw3lx.jpg
    2niw3lx.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 242
  • dmuv6x.jpg
    dmuv6x.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 231
  • 16atog2.jpg
    16atog2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 234
  • 2ith3bt.jpg
    2ith3bt.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 237
  • n20pqb.jpg
    n20pqb.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 259
Looks like pretty good (colourful!) pep work.

But you do realise that everybody is going to have a guess at that riddle now, right? My guess is: You're going to add two FEET to the costume ;-)

But you do realise that everybody is going to have a guess at that riddle now, right? My guess is: You're going to add two FEET to the costume ;-)

Hahaha good guess!, It made me laugh :p but no, Thats not the surprise hehe. I'm not expecting to many people to guess because not everyone reads all the posts, some just come for pictures >.< also Colorful pep FTW

Niice work, Pepping takes forever. It took me a few hours just to do a knee :p

On another note, I wish I had wood flooring!!

Niice work, Pepping takes forever. It took me a few hours just to do a knee :p

On another note, I wish I had wood flooring!!

Yeah I hate cutting and scoring but gluing on the other hand is my fave! I'm going to be getting a Craftrobo for Christmas so I wont have to worry about cutting and scoring heh!
Wood flooring is so nice and easy to clean but when Its winter its freezing on your feet.lol

Looking good so far! Have you checked Acenat's Kat thread? She has a really good build and that thread should have most of the parts you need. There are actually a few other ladies taking it on as well so you might want to check thiers to see what did and didn't work for them.

PS Two helemts?

HANDS! SHINS! BICEPS! Wait a minute.... GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking good on the build!

Thanks! and Your guess is cold hehe

two robo arms
Nope lol

looks great so far! and you are right! colorful peps FTW! thats how i did mine!

Um.... Jobs?
Yeah the card stock was cheep and heavy so I was like who cares if my peps look like rainbows lol. And nope Not two jobs haha I'm jobless at the moment

Looking good so far! Have you checked Acenat's Kat thread? She has a really good build and that thread should have most of the parts you need. There are actually a few other ladies taking it on as well so you might want to check theirs to see what did and didn't work for them.

PS Two helemts?

Yeah Thats why I wanted to do Kats Suite, Acenats was amazing and I wanted to try my luck at it. I also Looked at the other threads that were doing Kats, everyone us doing amazing!

Ps Your getting somewhere with that guess ;)

Hmmm... a Kat helmet for you and an Emile helmet for an evil twin brother!! Wait... just a regular twin brother... maybe just a brother, maybe not a brother at all... maybe just a friend... possibly an acquaintance... maybe that dude that lives down the street with the bad eye and the walking stick... I'm making stuff up by now... lol

Hmmm... a Kat helmet for you and an Emile helmet for an evil twin brother!! Wait... just a regular twin brother... maybe just a brother, maybe not a brother at all... maybe just a friend... possibly an acquaintance... maybe that dude that lives down the street with the bad eye and the walking stick... I'm making stuff up by now... lol

Haha you little sneak, I just went to my profile, and you had been there then I went to roadkillers because he was the only person I had told about my brothers Emile Suite and you had been on his profile! So by following the clues I know how you found out Muhahaha... but then again you found out my secret that way so ... here are some cookies for your win !
27zf0xc.jpg

But thats right everyone I am also in the process of making my brother the Emile suite for the con in April.

Attachments

• 27zf0xc.jpg
    27zf0xc.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 237
Actually, when I posted that it was a random guess... I just checked your profile for a confirmation! Clues have to be somewhere!

Your pep work is very impressive and the so is the scaling to your size. Can't wait to see your finished Kat and Emile for your bro!

Sorry for the double post everyone but I have another update!
I just finished my Left forearm. In the pictures it looks really weird and bumpy/warped but it isnt, its the lighting in my room ( I need a new light lol )

but if there is anythings wrong with it bondo will be my best friend :]

17rgwn.jpg

2m337go.jpg

Thats all for now. I have to go to rugby practice in a but, then Ill be home and print off something else! see you all later!

-PmsProxy

Attachments

• 2m337go.jpg
    2m337go.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 226
  • 17rgwn.jpg
    17rgwn.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 271
Looking very good there PmsProxy. :) Are you going to go with the original Kat color scheme?

Yes I am! I love the colour blue, and it wouldn't feel right to change her suites colour. and Thanks I hope to have the two shoulders done by Wednesday. Maybe even one of then done for tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back