Lol OK, who are the ODST's doing this???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well like Ghost, I'm a huge Aliens fan. Ive actually got a set of USCM armor from ALIENS with the Cpl. Hicks lockheart on it too. So i couldnt help but notice it. And Ghost, i hate you so much that you were able to get him to sign that! DO WANT!
dowant.jpg

Attachments

• dowant.jpg
    dowant.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 150
Now I want Sean Bradley's ODST armor. Wallet, empty. Paypal, almost empty. Scaring people with ODST costumes at night? Priceless.

Gentlemen and ladies, this thread has been dead long enough!

Yes here is the answer to all the questions that were asked

Enjoy the video

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched this off my FB. it was great. As for doing this in the US please call you're local PD and let them know you're filming before you try this. I don't want to be the one responding. ;)

I liek to go out with my old friends in full bulletproof gear screaming at people in russian. They get confused and run.

Watched this off my FB. it was great. As for doing this in the US please call you're local PD and let them know you're filming before you try this. I don't want to be the one responding. ;)

Its way funnier to do the stunt, run away, and ask forgiveness from a judge than to ask permission from anyone in the US.

I would totally do that!
Warpath, please refrain from posting on a thread that is any older than a month or two at the most. The last post was over 4 months ago and a comment like that could just be said in your head and told to your friends. Not trying to be mean, just trying to keep you from being banned.

Warpath, please refrain from posting on a thread that is any older than a month or two at the most. The last post was over 4 months ago and a comment like that could just be said in your head and told to your friends. Not trying to be mean, just trying to keep you from being banned.

....I'll just shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back