LongShot-X's Mark VI HD MJOLNIR Armor - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay... why No updated pic's from the last con yet. ;)
Yes. LongShot-X is just so Epic that he forgot to post the latest and greatest... HERE, on the 405th.
Hopefully this will get him back home to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay... why No updated pic's from the last con yet. ;)
Yes. LongShot-X is just so Epic that he forgot to post the latest and greatest... HERE, on the 405th.
Hopefully this will get him back home to us.

Apparently it hasn't worked quick enough. . . . . LOL!!!!!! :p Has he really forgotten about us? No. . . . . Say it's not so!

His epicness is keeping him away :-( see it has formed its own entity and captured him and wont release him to us! it must want a ranson of some kind. *gives it a cookie* ......

I'm still around. Life things have been keeping me absent from being active on the forums. The best that I have been able to do, is "Lurk" around from time to time.
I can't make promises that I cannot keep, but I'm hoping to implement the index to this thread and to post more... Its just the "Time Commitment" needed to do all that.

:)

I'm still around. Life things have been keeping me absent from being active on the forums. The best that I have been able to do, is "Lurk" around from time to time.
I can't make promises that I cannot keep, but I'm hoping to implement the index to this thread and to post more... Its just the "Time Commitment" needed to do all that.

We gotta give you a hard time man, its part of the comunity job :-D
nothing wrong with life things getting in the way, happens to us all :)

LOL :D
We already know you're running To and Fro.
But we have to keep on you Bro.
Just to keep up that Ego.:cool

Peace, Love and Happiness.....And really cool Armor are what makes the world go around. :D

It's that awesome time of the year again. The skies are clear. The leaves start to fall. The ambient temperature is in the low double digits. Dusk arrives earlier. A cool breeze and NO Mosquitos! Perfect month and weather to don the armor more frequently. That's not all. It gets better!

HALOween is just around the corner. The night where we see clowns, witches, pumpkins, ghosts, pirates, vampires, monsters, super heros and more.... A fun filled and super exiting night. I'll be doning "Spartan LongShot-X" and handing out goodies for the munchkins that come to my door. For me, this will be awesome and fantastic.

5 nights after HALOween, 2 more important events occur. Simultaniously, its the release of the most anticipated game HALO 4 & My Birthday!

I have been lurking around on the interwebz for quite a long time. Reading and observing some great builds and lots of new crafters, right here on the 405th.com. Some of whom I got to meet at PAX Prime 2012. (You know who you are)

I know that many of you have been learning and working hard to get your costume(s)/armor ready for HALOween and HALO 4. Most of you probably have worked out the probable completion ETA of your costume/prop.

If, at your current pace, you find that your ETA is attainable then you have no worries. (You can skip right to the pics at this time)

If you feel that you would need an extra week or two, then crunch time starts NOW. This is when you'll need to pick up the pace and put in extra hours. That in itself can be quite daunting and overwhelming. So... For YOU, this is where INSPIRATION and MOTIVATION become helpful.

Here's my humble contribution in that area:

Darth Chief
img003507_-_cropped.jpg

img003565_-_cropped.jpg

I'll take two more shells!
img003585_-_cropped.jpg

Getting some lovely attention!
dsc_0363.jpg

Fem Shep also giving some lovely attention.
dsc_0623.jpg

chief gets all the chicks ! :D
if the girl in the last pic would know what chemicals she is kissing hahaha :D daaaaang now i know why u are super busy all the time chigolo ;D

When you resin how do you keep it from warping? Mine always warp an sag, I have to support it with popsicle sticks and cardboard. What weight is your cardstock? Great job BTW.

[Lurker mode OFF]

Wow... It has been quite a few months since I have posted here. Figured I should post a quick status of the next big upgrade for the armor. This is a clip of the very 1st test of mounting a GoPro cam on the INSIDE of the Helm, behind the mirrored visor.

Wow, that's probably the coolest thing I've ever seen... I'm a HUGE fan of your armor! :D It'll be interesting to see all of the adventures of LongShot-X now in full HD! Amazing, as always. Can't wait to see more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back