Looking for Halo infinite MK IV helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Frosted Bond

Halo-Infinite.jpg

Hey all, first thread post haha but I'm looking for a foam pep of this helmet which sort of looks like a newer version of the MK IV, would anyone happen to know if there is one floating about? Quite doubtful since it only has one photo, might have to scratch build.
Thanks

View attachment 302899
Hey all, first thread post haha but I'm looking for a foam pep of this helmet which sort of looks like a newer version of the MK IV, would anyone happen to know if there is one floating about? Quite doubtful since it only has one photo, might have to scratch build.
Thanks

This is a helmet from infinite and it was only recently released as this single image. Because of this there arent any helmet models being attempted as far as I'm aware, and if there were, the sides and back would be a guess as to what it looked like. The accurate references will come at a later date or when infinite releases. If you want to try to guess the back and make it yourself, it looks like a kitbash of the mk v alpha and beta helmets from halo 5 with some inspiration from reach helmets. Otherwise there isnt much else to go off of, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back