• A-491

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • WA-005

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that leather wrapping though! That makes me have an idea, where you make master chief wheat his poncho and turn him into Clint Eastwood, and you paint the magnum with bronze and add lots of tangs. Maybe some western pinstriping!
sadly no more repainting it now it's mounted together with superglue now

Do know harm and I’m not even done

8A42846F-F6CC-4A38-8B3E-31DA9A8FA4EA.jpeg

Ah...

I like Achilles but just because only those jerky tryhards get it I would say do the bottom one! Xb I'm only saying that about those with Achilles because I wont be able to get it
Hah! I know! I was close to getting it last time I played and I was kicked so they could bring a new guy in that paid for it

If I get a new controller and rebuy h5 we should totally make a 405th company ( if it doesn’t exist) and work together
Not to be a downer, but it will take over 12 months to do it from scratch, not to mention we wont have a full company...

We do have a 405th company. arma358 knows of it. You can check again. I have it on my waypoint save as a shortcut. We did also have a group as well. but again double check with our PR for exact information. But overall build. just keep going. you'll only get better

We -do- have a Halo 5 company. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll get you added. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back