• A-491

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • WA-005

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have a question, Who has an ODST visor i could buy for a 10% larger Dutch helmet
I don't have one, but I've heard of people using plastic 2 liter bottles and then car tinting them for real cheap and easy visors.

So during my unfold of the halo 5 Security helmet...i've come across a problem, was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it

There's these pieces kinda just floating inside, and the high walls from the neck area any ideas how to fix and or work around them

So during my unfold of the halo 5 Security helmet...i've come across a problem, was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it
View attachment 272327View attachment 272328
There's these pieces kinda just floating inside, and the high walls from the neck area any ideas how to fix and or work around them
It's kind of hard to see what's going on here to be honest.

basically there's a bunch of parts inside that overlap with that on the outside and many are layered, it's hard to tell which is important and which isn't
Assuming these were someone elses files and I was doing it, I would honestly just print it out, look at reference images (or pull up Halo itself) and try to eye ball it. I see the pep files as a helpful guideline more than an absolute truth. Not sure if that'd work for you though, maybe someone with a little more experience will chime in.

Assuming these were someone elses files and I was doing it, I would honestly just print it out, look at reference images (or pull up Halo itself) and try to eye ball it. I see the pep files as a helpful guideline more than an absolute truth. Not sure if that'd work for you though, maybe someone with a little more experience will chime in.
thing is it's not unfolded, which is what i'm doing is unfolding it for the community

I want to steal one of those and use it as wallpaper on my phone.

... may I?
Feel free, They were on my file share for the longest time until i uploaded them to twitter to steal to my pc, Every picture taken was by me, Everyone in it was members of my Old Clan that ran from Halo 2 to Halo 5, where only 2 of the original 56 members of the Echo 501st remain besides me

I was digging around finding old maps from when i was working on a machinima Days to Die, maybe it will see a Project Revival, someday, but that would mean a LOT of grinding in Halo 5 cause ODST armor is too dang hard to get, not to mention i'd have to relearn the whole forge system to remake my * master " pieces of maps i was proud of...which reminds me i need to install halo 4 base to my console to nab more screenshots

Last edited:
so as i fumble around with tinkering with some 3d files to get ready to print, i have some questions for y'all

I'm looking to buy a 3d printer and would like a decent sized one i've done some research and still scratching my head on it, Any suggestions, tips, would be appreciated,

the plans i have is to start printing off pieces of armor while i do other pieces.

so as i fumble around with tinkering with some 3d files to get ready to print, i have some questions for y'all

I'm looking to buy a 3d printer and would like a decent sized one i've done some research and still scratching my head on it, Any suggestions, tips, would be appreciated,

the plans i have is to start printing off pieces of armor while i do other pieces.
I highly suggest getting an auto-leveling printer. just saves a good chunk of frustration and time, other than that... know how big of a print area you want. dont really have any other tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back