MA5B (Halo CE) Sectioned model

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

Hey guys and gals,
Here my present for MA5 builders - sectioned model of it :)
It is much more easy to build such long rifle as sections and then attach them together :)

(press on picures to enlarge)
5128982855_3dae5b9c3f.jpg

PDO file (non-unfolded yet) is THERE

5128982855_3dae5b9c3f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, shiny!

By the way, could you release a file of each part individually? The small things could be on the same one, it would really help the unfold because there are really reaaaaaaaally small edges that I can't click on because of the largeness of the file. And yes, I know about the show object list thing...

Now, everyone CHILL.

I've got a few things to say.
@Leo, if you wanted me to "ignore that", why didn't you just not post it? Unfolding things isn't done just like that, it takes a while, and not every modeler unfolds their own pieces, they post them so that people unfold and learn how to unfold using their files. You don't learn unfolding in a flash. Rhinoc's and many others provided good files that I unfolded, and by doing so, I learned how to with increasing ease.
@LMNO, thanks for backing me up
@Boba, thanks for backing me up as well, but that was kind of harsh.... Though honestly, thank you

Edit: Progress report: So far, I've unfolded the upper and lower receivers, muzzle, flashlight, charging handle and barrel box. I've got only two more major parts and the knobs to specify the open edges on, then the arrangement of the pieces.
So far, the most pain-in-the-blam! looking part is the charging handle due to it's minuscule size and tiny folds.

Edit 2: I think I should just ditch the tiny pieces, they are useless and we can easily add them with bondo/rondo

Excellent idea on breaking the rifle down into sections.
Looking foward to seeing Cirkob's unfold and maybe giving it a shot myself.
should probably learn to do it sometime, eh? lol

Haha, it's pretty easy, start with something small, I just went on youtube and searched "How to unfold in pepakura"
I took the video where the guy was unfolding a Predator mask

this is awesome i cant wait to see it unfolded, keep it up guys, this community is nothing without you guys lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back