Macattack64's Pepakura Armor... Going to make a new body plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattack64

pepakura armor... MORE NEW PICTURES BOTTOM OF PAGE 2

I tried to put on a few of the pieces of armor... Some aren't done in the picture...

med_gallery_2596_18_2124104.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_1075603.jpg

The red car is my friends... :p

med_gallery_2596_18_1807714.jpg

Here are pictures of some of the armor pieces painted:

med_gallery_2596_18_747851.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_335977.jpg

FINISHED ARMOR (before we left for launch...)

med_gallery_2596_18_23871.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_172260.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_589970.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_472518.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_376413.jpg

Time for Launch...

If you were dissatisfied there are a lots of pictures in my gallery... Check them out by Clicking Here...

Last edited by a moderator:
I has dat red master chief well i did
I through against a chair and he exploded into to now i only has my steel spartan.And two hunters and one elite.

Lol...

Ok I just finished making a foot... I'm gonna print the other one and keep it for later... I'm gonna start making a calf...

Probably when I got all the pieces done... I got the pages for the left foot in my lap... I'm gonna just cut around the pieces and put'em in a bag and write left foot on it to do it later...

Just a thought but you might want to glass some of the pieces now so they don't get smashed while working on other pieces by accident.

Either that or seal a room and put em in.

Chris

Yea they are in the Living room... The only thing that the room is used for really is for my box... But yea I put them on the coffee table since it's not really used...

But yea I'm gonna be getting to glassing in a few days... Just want to finish this... I'll have to get more paper... :\

I'm gonna go make the right calf so I will know if the scale works...

wow i just realized im bein so lazy on gettin my armor done, all i have now is the helm, dont have cardstock at the moment, but i suppose i should go practice making some pieces for size reference, you have inspired me to get up of the couch and move over to the chair in front of the computer with a printer

Yea... Thanks... It's good your getting off your butt... When I make mine I'm on the couch though... :p... But I'm getting it done... I'm about 75% done with the right calf... I'll get pictures of it when I'm done...

Ok the Calf is done but it is too small... :\... Now I gotta throw this one out and remake it...

I'm printing the left calf now... But I think I'm gonna try making the thigh...
So I can make something new and also find the scale... Then eventually I'll have to make the crotch... :p...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back