Marine Series Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
imMonkeyGOD, I love it sounds great, i laughed a lot. Id be happy to help you with that (machinima would be better), it would be a Red V Blue type thing or Hollywood Halo kinda thing. Its great... And maybe we could try to set up a live action thing, but i think a live action film would have to be serious (you know, like AWESOME action and stuff).

Definitely give this a go. I'd go with machinima rather than live action because it would be a hell of a lot easier. Tell me if you need any help with script writing or acting, I'd be glad to help. Though I'm sure everyone's already asked that! ;)
It's your idea anyway, so do whatever you want. Good luck!

haha ya im sure we could get quite a bit of people to help out with this... hey its a 405th production!

I am good at machinima acting (haha cause that takes tons of skill right) and i know how to use a capture card... not the best at it but i can :)

I'm working on the machinima right now. Sadly, my dad took away my Xbox so I only have it partially done :p
I got most of it done now but I need some good voice actors, I'm not that great :p

So here are some screens of it. Quality is a bit meh since the Raw footage loses quality after editing :p

AMarinesLife0-00-05-04.png

Epic battle with co-op lol

AMarinesLife0-00-25-00.png

Marine 1 and 2!

AMarinesLife0-00-54-05.png

MC killing talking for ammo

I'm done all the way to the part when he says, "Hey look its a Warthog!"

Tell me what you think! I think this can work out into a series!

Last edited by a moderator:
Monkey god id love to join, i am a man of many voices, pm me if oyu want me! I can tell that the 405th has a bright future in machinima productions... i may have replaced a few words from a fortune cookie.

There are way to many caboose imitation machinima's, we should do something original... no one stupid just a good story line and script is all you need to have people laughing.

@SpartanForever
Sure, I'd love anyone to join for voice acting. Hopefully you have microphone to record your voice cause I'm not a fan of recording voices off of XBL :p

@AngryGrunt114
Meh, It really been done way to many times no matter how stupid funny it is. I wanna try something original.

@Keegan
YES KID VOICES FTW
lol, sure you can come, probably add some humor. Now all we gotta find is a small marine :lol:

Does anyone know a video hosting site that I can use to share the video?
Mythica.com died so I don't know what to use now ;)

imMonkeyGOD said:
SpartanForever
Sure, I'd love anyone to join for voice acting. Hopefully you have microphone to record your voice cause I'm not a fan of recording voices off of XBL :p

@AngryGrunt114
Meh, It really been done way to many times no matter how stupid funny it is. I wanna try something original.

Keegan
YES KID VOICES FTW
lol, sure you can come, probably add some humor. Now all we gotta find is a small marine :lol:

Does anyone know a video hosting site that I can use to share the video?
Mythica.com died so I don't know what to use now ;)
Hehe, thanks, you want me to come to an XBL party right?
And SpartanForever, Im not a little kid, I just have a voice incompatible with the microphone.... :p

Well, at the moment I'm grounded so no 360 and Live for me

Xbox Live Parties (You can even have one guy do this) don't really matter unless your character is involved in it (MC, Arbiter, 2 Elites)

Tips to film with Marines.

-The way I do it is I positioned the two marines together, I just push one next to the other. Sometimes if you move one too far, it just goes back to its previous position. So get two marines that are close to each other.

-Then, you just wait. Wait and wait. Look at how they talk, and move. Sometimes they look like they're having conversations! If you want them to look at a specific area, you can just move MC close to them and they pretty much look at you. If you want them to point they're guns, kill someone :p

That what I got so far, then I just go through the Theater and see how they make up conversations can sync with the film itself.

Now I need some help to experiment some more and figure out how to do the Warthog part (seems almost impossible)
But I can't since I'm grounded so I'll have to wait but you guys can mess around and see what you can get.

SpartanForever said:
Cool, ya i have a mic... so what now haha.
We wait :p
I need a hosting site so I can share the video to you guys and then you will be able to put your voices in.
Another way is I give you my screen name and I can transfer that way. Warn me before you text me on AIM for it though.

AIM: simartist123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back