Mark Vi Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
AoBfrost said:
I can see hot glue oozing from the chins sides. Also, a Gold HJC visor would have been a better choice even for just 1 layer visor. You're not spending anything to make the helmet, why not put a nice visor for 30 bucks into it.

Some memory foam padding from joe anns is also a nice touch.
I probably will use a gold HLC visor as I said in an earlier post the soda bottle is just a temporary, I plan on sanding down the glue and I'll look in to memory foam. Thank for the suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan 26 said:
gorrila glue works wonders but it will melt plastic if you put to much on, and your pretty much screwed if it gets on your hands if you don't have paint remover.
It got all over my hands and I didn't know about paint remover till now so I tried everything and eventually it went away.

I don't know if I can necro my own thread but I have updates,

Well, I was working on stuff in my garage when I saw this helmet sitting there. After taking a look I finally realized it looked like garbage :( so I completely took it apart, re glued it (Duco Cement this time) and sanded off most bubbles. I also got the back piece and some padding in it!

@ echo 405: You are allowed to repost on your own topics.

@ spartan051: Do you think I could get a copy of the blender files? I'm starting to try and learn blender so that I can start doing modeling of my own. I would just like to have a finished product that I could mess around with.

Send me a pm about it with you email and ill send you the file

But if you need help with blender theres a few of use that use but rundown is a nice resource to ask questions

Spartan 051 said:
Send me a pm about it with you email and ill send you the file

But if you need help with blender theres a few of use that use but rundown is a nice resource to ask questions
Pm'ed and Wow that was fast thanks!

Spartan 051 said:
yeah i try to get to them right away which is really easy because im always on my computer or using my iphone
Cool, and thanks again it looks like a killer job!

hold on where can I get help for this? I'm not good at blender or anything else to do with rendering stuff. and printing it out and folding it.

what i mean by "beta files" is that they are the files used in the halo 3 beta.

But it is nice to see people getting into 3d modeling

edit:

hold on where can I get help for this? I'm not good at blender or anything else to do with rendering stuff. and printing it out and folding it.

i sent you a pm about it i didnt want to get off topic on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back