master chief mjolnir mk 6 gen 3

2007mustang

Hi my fellow Halo prop makers. I am a bit lost in looking for templates for the master chief mjolnir mk 6 gen 3 for foam build. If there is anyone in the 405th that can please let me know the name or link to the file. I have inserted a pic of the master chief any help will be welcomed.
thanks for your time...

Attachments

• master chief mjolnir mk6.jpg
    master chief mjolnir mk6.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 82
Unfortunately there are not halo infinite chief files in the 405th’s armoury, but many members have made foam infinite chief builds!

JammedMite942 has a foam infinite chief
Scarlet Impaler is currently making a foam infinite chief
Waltimusprime has a foam infinite chief
RedRends has a foam infinite chief
TylerBH2014 has a foam infinite chief

Here are some comments from the above people about which files they used (you can click on the quote box to be taken to where they said it):

Tyler and I both used templates from (im probably spelling this wrong) Shanedark (and then a number). Tyler has it in his thread somewhere which is where I found it. Would definitely recommend
I'm using Heroes workshop files, mixed with Moesizzlac 3d prints and that commercial helmet.
On note of the Heroes Workshop files, you mileage with them will vary. They aren't as complete as they need to be and not beginner friendly.
I forget which files JammedMite uses, hopefully he’ll mention here

Hey man! Glad to see another chief project. So funny story about the templates I used, I have no idea where I got them. Like genuinely, zero clue.

However, if you want me to send you the files I have just lmk, I’d be happy to!

EDIT: I found the link to the files! So I figured out why I’ve had so much trouble looking for it in the past, turns out that the unfold is of the Fortnite model. Here it is: ODCA's foam unfolds (and unfold requests)

The model isn’t as detailed, but you can still freehand the stuff that’s missing. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Unfortunately there are not halo infinite chief files in the 405th’s armoury, but many members have made foam infinite chief builds!

Here are some comments from the above people about which files they used (you can click on the quote box to be taken to where they said it):

thanks for the info I went threw all the files one by one trying to find that file. I will check out the those files that are in this email. But again thanks for every ones help. This is a great group of people that help out newbies.

Hey man! Glad to see another chief project. So funny story about the templates I used, I have no idea where I got them. Like genuinely, zero clue.

EDIT: I found the link to the files! So I figured out why I’ve had so much trouble looking for it in the past, turns out that the unfold is of the Fortnite model. Here it is: ODCA's foam unfolds (and unfold requests)

The model isn’t as detailed, but you can still freehand the stuff that’s missing. Hope this helps!
cool I will give it a try I have made some cosplay like mandolorian last year. If you could I would check it and again thanks

cool thanks for the info I would look into those files

thanks to everyone for helping me with the files for the templates. Will post which one I use and post updates once I start this adventure. again thanks to you all 405th are a great bunch of people.

thanks really helped out now its getting to size the files for print lol... again thank you so much

There is a good scaling tutorial on the forums:

And if you want to look into using a program to scale your files, check out the armorsmith tutorials in the tutorial index:

Hey there! I used the heroes workshop templates as a base. I’d say if you aren’t well versed in foam these are difficult templates to use. But if you are and are able to free hand details these are great as a base.

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back