Master Chiefs Brass Knuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Master Chief had some brass knuckles they might look like this...
Picture3.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture10.jpg

"Yo chief, lookin' good sittin' there in da corner o my livin' room"
Picture13.jpg

I crafted this with 1" double sided foam and cut the letters from 3mm foam, it also has a craft stick embedded to keep the front area flat. I used a silver base coat with a metallic gold finish for that bling-bling look. If you look closely at the last picture you can see my x-mas tree in the chiefs visor, hopefully Santa will bring me some bling-bling too. (I would be happy with some plasti-dip, that stuff is expensive)
Happy Holidays and happy armoring.

Cool, but you should've mirrored the letters so when he punches something or someone with it, it would spell out "MASTER CHIEF" in the impression or the bruise left behind. IMO...

I thought about that, make it a stamp for grunt foreheads but I made them primarily for photos, to answer the question "what are you supposed to be" and to pound it with my peeps.

Cool, but you should've mirrored the letters so when he punches something or someone with it, it would spell out "MASTER CHIEF" in the impression or the bruise left behind. IMO...

I was thinking the exact same thing as I viewed this. How hilarious would it be for there to be grunts or elites walking around in shame because they forever have "MASTER CHIEF" stamped into their forehead.

Well, I might just have to make another and put the letters on mirrored then. I will try to find some actual brass colored paint too, see how it turns out.

Have fun with it and make an elite head with 'MASTER CHIEF" crushed into his forehead....LMAO...

That's the plan :)
I have a grunt mask partially done that should serve as a tester piece. If all goes as planned I will have various covenant helmets with "MASTER CHIEF" stamped on them and mounted to a trophy bandolier, sort of like what Worf wears in Star Trek NG.

Neat accessory. I think it'd be more personal to keep the brass-knuckles as is and instead reverse the imprint on the heads. That way, when the backwards imprint is noticed and asked about you can throw up the knuckles and the viewer can make the connection. I don't think the imprint would be very interesting straightforward. But, maybe my thinking is backwards.

Neat accessory. I think it'd be more personal to keep the brass-knuckles as is and instead reverse the imprint on the heads. That way, when the backwards imprint is noticed and asked about you can throw up the knuckles and the viewer can make the connection. I don't think the imprint would be very interesting straightforward. But, maybe my thinking is backwards.

I like your thinking sir, and I don't think your thinking is backwards. Haha, I just said "I don't think" too. I will be keeping these knuks as is and if I do make another with the mirrored letters I will do a 405th poll concerning the bandolier

On a side note I have a plastic Darth Vader mask that might receive the Master Chief stamp and get added to the bandolier. I was pondering adding other "alien" villain heads and masks as well. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back