Matt H's Reach Carter Armor WIP (99% Complete!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing the up-grades, those files look amazing. Needless to say keep us posted.

Lol thanks for the comments guys. Unfortunately with the holidays and work imthink it will be a bit before I van finish what needs to be finished. I did get a rough undershot mad from foam a couple weeksvago for the CEA launch but it needs to be ironed, smoothed and recoated with plasti-dip to be done. I will probably have time next week but I have a 5 day trip for work starting on Wednesday. I've got a couple suits planned out tho hopefully I can get them all done. Gonna do either a war machine or iron man out of foam and gonna make another (nicer) mk v from pep :)

Keep on keepin on 405th!

one of the best carter build!!!
thumbsUp.jpg

hey bud, great build! question... where'd you get your butt pack? i'm debating whether or not to foam build or get one like yours. Yours looks pretty good.

thanks guys. the butt pack is either a gas mask pouch or an ammo dump bag, i can't remember. I was going to build my own like you said but i remembered i had this sitting around from my paintball days and used it. I was going to get a couple more small mag or radio pouches to strap on the sides of it but it seemed kind of pointless. you can get the bag for like $20 i think is what i paid for it. hope it helps and you can find a deal. btw, your foam carter is pretty awesome!!

This build is AWESOME to say the least. I usually fair on the side of suits made with battle damage but I really liked the clean look you were going for on this build. I also have been seeing a lot of the "water decal" term. Where on gods earth does one find/make them? I would like to use a few on my own suit

This build is AWESOME to say the least. I usually fair on the side of suits made with battle damage but I really liked the clean look you were going for on this build. I also have been seeing a lot of the "water decal" term. Where on gods earth does one find/make them? I would like to use a few on my own suit

The decals are like the ones we put on plastic models growing up. I got mine on eBay. Just do a search for water transfer decal or terms like that and you should find them. Hope you find some!

Nice work hope to see your next one if and when u build it. one question what files did you use for thigh part?

thanks guys. the butt pack is either a gas mask pouch or an ammo dump bag, i can't remember. I was going to build my own like you said but i remembered i had this sitting around from my paintball days and used it. I was going to get a couple more small mag or radio pouches to strap on the sides of it but it seemed kind of pointless. you can get the bag for like $20 i think is what i paid for it. hope it helps and you can find a deal. btw, your foam carter is pretty awesome!!

Awesome! Thanks man!

As always, happy building!

Bro..... That is sick!!! Im loving the detail in the armor, I really like the hinge idea for the chest. Right now im working on finishing the helmet. Im hoping decent weather will come upon us in oregon so I can get out and fiberglass some stuff. :) great work man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back