Member Of The Month August #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
mjolnir follower said:
Me....Nahh..I don't deserve anything at all.Here's my vote:

Xtreme Tactics 101 for his MASSIVE scaling help across the whole 405th site.

Woh! A nomination! Thanks man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightshade said:
Thanks to everyone for the support you guys are giving me (Especially Adam. A vote from a mod is pretty flattering).

Lol, that was funny. Just know that I had fun every step of the way ...

Well, since I'm not gonna vote for myself for obvious reasons, I would like to give my vote to my ODST buddy, Harding29. After some members sort of left the thread in the second half, busy with thier own armor, this guy has stepped up to the plate and given much of his time for unfolding my models, asking for nothing in return. For this reason, I nominate Harding.

wow thanks Nightshade,i hope my unfolds are an easy pep and today is the last day to get any of them last minute nominations

So good luck Nightshade, i hope that Lee recognizes what you have done for the community, and keep popping out those files.

Oh, DreadMullet, I forgot, thank you for nominating me. I'm glad you have enjoyed those files!

Drum Roll I guess there won't be one.

I have been looking at everyone that was nominated and there were a lot of good ones. This has made my choice very hard.

I have to pick

Nightshade.

I agree with everyone that nominated him. He has come on the site with a bang and has helped a lot of people with his pep files. I know there were more than a few others nominated that have done some awesome pepping too, but they were not 15 years old. Again I like what he has done in such a short period.

I will contact Nightshade and get his information to send him his award.

[media]
SMGODST017.jpg
[/media]

Once again, congratulations to:

Nightshade!

Grats NightShade. hope to see some pics when you get it. im sure that it will help fill out your ODST awesomeness as much as you have helped us.

Savvy

I can't think of anyone more deserving. Congrats, Nightshade!

P.S. I just read through the thread and I'm humbled by the support. Thank you, guys! :love:

Congrats Nightshade. You definitely earned this. Keep up the amazing work.

Can't wait to see who earns something next month!

WOW congrats nightshade.You have superb skill.

My chance at all of ever winning this around

Nightshades chances are like:

9.98 % out of 10 % which is heaps.

Awesome SMG btw.

EDIT:Hey guys,mods,elites.When are you gonna make the September one,its already September.Make it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back