microsoft paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a good picture...too bad its nsfw :p [not what you would think, so don't assume] You def. would never guess what it is in a lifetime, if you want to see it PM me. but be warned.

edit: change good to random

Skullcandy Girl said:
Not bad paradox :) I remember my old skool days using a mouse to paint. I had a tablet when I was 14, granted I wasn't appreciative of what my Dad got my so I never used it... I was such a dumb ass. I got reaquainted with tablets in college and I have been hooked ever since. I was able to buy an Intuos 3 and Cintiq 21UX :D

Not that you said anything offensive, but some people have this weird "mouse elitist" thing I don't quite get. You're promoting carpal tunnel and most professionals will be like "Uhhh if you're so into digital art, why don't you buy a stylus". They usually reply with something as equally ludacris(I'm not saying this about you, just a general statement). MS paint is a good start, in time, look into Photoshop Elements if ya get more into it, you can actually paint your pencil drawings in there :)

And yes, Vex is right, those are worth saving up for :)

my ex-girlfriend got me the whole Adobe CS2 suite (flash,photoshop,dreamweaver,etc.)
for free.
she pirated hem.
Pretty risky since Adobe takes that way serious since most of their software is $100+.
But it is definately worth saving up for.

-Justin

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to say i like your art, and yes tablets are amazing!!!

Just saw the Mona Lisa on youtube..... DANG!!!! how did that person do that?????

hey i'm sorry for bringing this thread back to life but i just didn't want to make another topic.

and now back to why i brought this back from the dead...

replying to ^ i don't use a tablet i use a mouse, ... over the last week i started to get bored so i made some more msp art,

i made a carbine icon
carbine.jpg

and a second signature
signature2.jpg

a random dude
selfprotraitredeyes.jpg

a cool dude with goggles
googles.jpg

again i'm sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead.

paradoxdj said:
hey i'm sorry for bringing this thread back to life but i just didn't want to make another topic.

and now back to why i brought this back from the dead...

replying to ^ i don't use a tablet i use a mouse, ... over the last week i started to get bored so i made some more msp art,

i made a carbine icon
carbine.jpg

and a second signature
signature2.jpg

a random dude
selfprotraitredeyes.jpg

a cool dude with goggles
googles.jpg

again i'm sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead.

If this is a necro sorry but its in his sig to visit!

MSpaint FTW!!

That guy with goggles looks like one of the guys out of soulblade! (ps1 classic)

Arfinished-1.png

I just started spriting recently.

Edit:
Heres some more.
warthog-1.png

You can see my horrible AR there.
ironman-1.jpg

Most of these were made during school because I was bored. And we had to create a paint movie. Two actually.
For most of these I only had like one reference image due to school web blocker :sleep:.

I've been in the spriting scene for quite a while...3 or 4 years maybe. I'm still nearly not as good as some of the other guys, but that's mainly because armor building, 3d modeling and Photoshop has gotten in the way. all of this stuff is more than 1 year old...I'll try to find something recent.

scene__r127855661.png

treelol.gif

don_t_touch_s.gif

2wqr3lv.png

And for the afro lovers...70's Luigi!

70_s_luigi_3.png

I have a few more things here : http://pixeljoint.com/p/5566.htm?pg=1&sec=icons

And another note, to some guys before me, don't save in jpeg if you wanna keep the quality of your piece. PNG's the way to go. :)

You may have seen my work in my "I got bored..." topic. I re-created the helmet icons from Bungie.net because they're just a bunch of slackers who pay no attention to detail. :lol:

Kidding.

The Recon is free-handed.

helmets-2.jpg

Friendly said:
You may have seen my work in my "I got bored..." topic. I re-created the helmet icons from Bungie.net because they're just a bunch of slackers who pay no attention to detail. :lol:

Kidding.

The Recon is free-handed.

helmets-2.jpg

those helmets are awesome!

it's good to see people who have a similar talent with msp =D

HaloFreakX said:
What was the point of the Double post of the Same thing?

He accidently hit "Add Reply" twice. By the way, I'm glad you like it, Mac. ;)

I didn't do this with MSPaint... (obviously)
But it is my drawing, so what the heck 8D.

Speed_paint_practice_1_by_Blackmoonrise.jpg

shanmiao.jpg

Something I'm working on at the moment.

Both done in photoshop.

Dark Rogue said:
Haha, that'd be awesome if you did that with MS Paint. But that's still beastly...I'm guessing a tablet pc?

Bahaha...
Not a pc, just a wacom tablet :9

deathtobunny said:
Bahaha...
Not a pc, just a wacom tablet :9

That looks amazing. I love the color in the boat picture. Nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back