***MICROSOFT RELEASES NEW GAME CONTENT USAGE RULES***

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe im not sure. maybe we can trade if we stamp it with the law lol. like branding. but still we cant make moives pertty much so its g. we could make a big mario coustom but still lol

Sean Bradley said:
I'm pretty sure that Red -vs- Blue is under liscense...

but isn't the series over now?
I think so but some people say only just that the Blood gulth Cronicals are over new map maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
personally I think this is a bunch of BS what are they going to do hunt us all down I'd like to see them try. whenever I see things like this I think of it more as a request than a threat.

Sean Bradley said:
I'm pretty sure that Red -vs- Blue is under liscense...

i think thats what all the text at the end of the videos are

Last edited by a moderator:
this really kind of sucks. I had a 4 part movie series all typed up and ready to go for H3 - - - now it will sit in my computer collecting e-dust

Here's the way I see it.

We can still make our movies and whatnot, we can make machinima out of Halo 3 multiplayer (I mean, that's what they added the saved games for, right?) and we can still make our armor. As long as we don't sell any of those, they videos sit in a computer and we show them to people to be "cool", and we don't do anything mainstream with our armor (grocery shopping in-costume doesn't count) then we should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back