Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the build, the real ones know what’s up with the operator shoulders, oh and those knives! Awesome work keep it up!
Thanks! The knives i found on thingiverse. I believe they are a recreation of Fred's knives from Halo Legends. Funny enough, in most of the pics outside, they aren't in the sheeths because I forgot them lol

Been a while since I’ve hit the forums! This looks absolutely killer! I’ve gotta ask how you got the finish on your visor. The gold looks perfect!
Thank you! I vacuum formed it from a printed buck, then I airbrushed some Alclad II chrome very lightly onto the inside. Luckily I made a couple extra visors because I had to dial in just the right amount.

i am just blown away it just goes to show what you can do if you dont rush the job. great job on the armor and the scaling to your body just freaking awesome
Thank you! It was definitely a ton of work and alot of frustration along the way, but I'm happy with how it turned out. I also made it modular ao I can add and remove whatever parts I feel like making in the future. I'm already looking at recon pouches, shoulder parts, gauntlets, and maybe classic Mk.V?? We'll see.

Your suit looks awesome! This is a suit quality I aspire to one day build. Your sizing looks absolutely amazing along with your paint job and attention to detail.
Thank you so much! Ya this one took me a long time to finish but I think the effort is worth it. I can't wait to show it off at the next con I get a chance to attend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back