MK VI + Rogue helmet HD [FINISHED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prima!! Fantastich!! Sehr sher schoen!! Dude.. pig you freaking rock bro, it looks AMAZING!! Ihave not checked this out in forever, and then i come back and you're done! Well... maybe some padding and led lights and shes done, right? But still... your armor... shes amazing! Whats her name?!

This should be a good song for yoir first dancing video.... ot tut??
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=XHs99iVpnXU

Hey guys... Today i decided to go to town... with no plan .. called my friend and we just walked around a bit... the reaction of the ppl was amazing ! hahah everyone was looking at me and everyone asked for pictures :DD

Here are some piccehs... i have videos too but ill edit them a bit later on :DD
totally exhausted now after some hours in town ^^

Note: i still have to make some minor things... i just wanted to test the comfortability of the suit so far....
IMG_77580173.JPG

IMG_7761dc0d.JPG

IMG_7765bad6.JPG

LIKE A BAWS ! :D
IMG_77709b87.JPG

Here is the chick who asked for my number :DD
IMG_77784ade.JPG

Another one :) SPES 256 getting emotional ! :p
IMG_78153581.JPG

Slow down girls... Pics for everyone!
IMG_77741d3a.JPG

Spes 256 remembering reach ... i wont let this town fall... :D
IMG_78176253.JPG

IMG_78184122.JPG

totally agree with you.
this armor looks really great.

btw: Deutsche Spartans ! wir werden immer mehr :)

btw 2: in 2 Minuten von der Straße in den Supermarkt... not bad. Auf der Gamescom hab ich 2 Meter in 20 Minuten geschaft :D

Dude... Link and Reaction related...

Good job, Rival, you win! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job pig, man you totally finished before me lol. :) i hope to have mine done soon :-D

Great job pig, man you totally finished before me lol. :) i hope to have mine done soon :-D

Thank you mate. :) well no reason to finish ur armor aswell .. i know u will do it mate ! :))

/agree ... he did a great job!

Ok. So! Explain something to me if you would... Why isnt this in the elite section yet?
o: Thank you for honoriing me so much ... But i think there are many other builds who deserves the elite status ... anyways the mods or admin will decide it :) thank you really !

Great looking pics. Keep it up.

thank you (; u r too kind

Dude... Link and Reaction related...

Good job, Rival, you win! ^_^

KK your comment made me laughing my ass off... thanks for the extra video damn mate :DDD

i love your armor it looks so cool, and the pictures made me laugh

Im glad that it was fun to look through :DD thank you very much

totally agree with you.
this armor looks really great.

btw: Deutsche Spartans ! wir werden immer mehr :)

btw 2: in 2 Minuten von der Straße in den Supermarkt... not bad. Auf der Gamescom hab ich 2 Meter in 20 Minuten geschaft :D

German and austrian spartan are indeed growing ! :DDD

Uhmthank you for the kind words <3 !

ah yea this was the first picutre i saw in facebook when i logged on :DDD

There are many others from foreign people but this one made me laugh ^^
384362_4925ed2.jpg

ah yea this was the first picutre i saw in facebook when i logged on :DDD

There are many others from foreign people but this one made me laugh ^^

Glueck Pilz... I cannot walk around too much in the US with it on, let alone a weapon attached to it, haha. I will wait till the night, then walk around. Haha. Hey, two quick questions bro, were did you get that underarmor for your chest? And, can you post some shots of your boots? I would like to see what you did for the soles/shoe attachments because both you and I will need quite a bit of traction if we want to dance in them.

Glueck Pilz... I cannot walk around too much in the US with it on, let alone a weapon attached to it, haha. I will wait till the night, then walk around. Haha. Hey, two quick questions bro, were did you get that underarmor for your chest? And, can you post some shots of your boots? I would like to see what you did for the soles/shoe attachments because both you and I will need quite a bit of traction if we want to dance in them.

I will ! just be patient...

UPDATE CHECK: at sunday i have a meeting with my hairdresser... hes kinda international and very famous here in austria ... he suggested that i should go to the stage at sunday ... there is a huge show planed by him ... im very excited and cant wait for the pictures hahahahahah

I will ! just be patient...

UPDATE CHECK: at sunday i have a meeting with my hairdresser... hes kinda international and very famous here in austria ... he suggested that i should go to the stage at sunday ... there is a huge show planed by him ... im very excited and cant wait for the pictures hahahahahah

Dude! Nice! Make our home of the 405th proud! Wear the symbol on your back or something!

SHOW UPDATES : ( It was a model show including 700 visitors and hairstylers + models ... i was there for the action scene part haha :D my hairdresser as i said organized it for me )

first the models ( since sexy girls and boobs increase the view counts on a thread ill post this first :'D )

jantscha_07eeb.JPG

So here are some backstage pics: (everyone... nearly EVERYONE wanted a picture x) )
Foto13428a.JPG

Uhhh dat ass :D (mine ofc)
Foto84a7b.JPG

All the chicks for SPES 256
Foto108e7c.JPG

Really ... all ! :)
Foto1a19d.JPG

couldnt even count them to be honest :'D
Foto4bc97.JPG

Foto5e269.JPG

Some customers pictures ( dont have many since they made it with their own cam but i made like 200 pictures approx with them )
jantscha_0ae2c.JPG

TAFF GUYS ! ROOOARR
jantscha_01a0e.JPG

Foto736d4.JPG

The girl behind was cute :X she gave me her numb :3
Foto2d151.JPG

Foto3d6eb.JPG

Random posing :D
Fotofce5.JPG

another annoyed posing haha
Foto9fcb3.JPG

more pictures will come :D most of them are low quality since its shot from the cell camera

I hope you enjoyed it .. it was my first official show ... i even earned my first money with it :)

Greets guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back