MK VI + Rogue helmet HD [FINISHED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man at this rate you will get done way before me lol. Im slackin

Everything looks good bud

haha dont worry bud . take ur time. im rly rushing it and i look over some things that i didnt plan :/

Well some little update. I realised rly late that the shiny black color is ugly . i wanted to use the nonshine effect but that one didnt work out well so i have to tape off the bigger black areas and paint over it with black.

I also tried clear coat (notshiny) and it came out a little bit shiny. im not very satisfied but ill go on with it later.

Here is smthing i tried out
CAM003931bd4.jpg

CAM003958830.jpg

Parts look awesome.

As the the finish. Cleat coat MAT finish will fix that for you.

Ye the mat thingie works out well but even mat brings up a little shine which i dont like. I made the mistake that i took the black shiny color first and i noticed it when it dryed . Ill fix that with a coat of mat black . and after all is done ill coat everything and think bout the camo look which brings me to another problem.

I think ill do (if i do) the camo look a little bit lighter .-.. instead of brown i will go for light green i guess . since everything is so dark .

And thanks thron ;)

Hey guys. time for updates ! :)

Well i finished my paint job so far. no camo atm but as i said ill think bout it

I also clear coated ( mat here it is shiny cos its fresh ) all my stuff.

Well enjoy the pics.
My helmet:
CAM004102bf7.jpg

CAM004028304.jpg

CAM004030f6e.jpg

My bicep :
CAM00406e39d.jpg

My breast:
CAM004111033.jpg

CAM003992e37.jpg

My back:
http://v47.img-up.net/CAM00407987b.jpg
My tighs:
CAM00408123d.jpg

CAM00409b2ad.jpg

My shins
CAM00400368a.jpg

My boots
CAM0041255a2.jpg

My cod : lol u see the fog? xD
CAM004019146.jpg

Here are some pics after i tried the suit on :D it was a bit tricky but all in a whole im damn proud of it
CAM00420bf0b.jpg

CAM004161a3a.jpg

CAM0042228e0.jpg

CAM004218552.jpg

CAM004149810.jpg

CAM004279d30.jpg

Great looking job, man. Loving it. You're almost there with a completed build. Keep up the good work.

Thank you mate. you are part of this armor i hope you know that ! thank you for all ur following :)

Nice work! I think you're making record time with this build, and everything is looking great! I still think you dodged a bullet with the size of those shins, they look like they fit very well.

What are you planning to finish this up? Gloves and hand plates I assume, but what about the neck?

Nice work! I think you're making record time with this build, and everything is looking great! I still think you dodged a bullet with the size of those shins, they look like they fit very well.

What are you planning to finish this up? Gloves and hand plates I assume, but what about the neck?

Thank you jason... cant stop repeating it but u are part of this armor :)
ofc i dodged the bullet :D i need to dremel the thighs a bit to be able to run aswell . ( i am but it aint too comfortable ) and the shins are fine as they are :D im happy it fiits ( i also padded from the inside. ill make pics later so it fits perfectly )

The gloves are done . just need to wait till they arrive. and for the neck thing : Since the rogue helmet is pretty much wide on the bottom ill just use a normal balaklava ( or how its called the thing which hides the neck and the head. robber mask w/e :D sry for that lack of english ^^ )

Wow! Your armor is amazing. I can't believe it!

Thank you . didnt hear u for years girl :D thats why i was worried ^^

Yeah, what you gonna do about that, huh? Tell us! :D Just kidding xD

I have to say your armor looks pretty sweet, wish I could have finished my armor just in time like you did. Shins look like the have the right size, lucky you! :D
I'm excited for the camo look.

By the way, where did you order your gloves. Ordered mine a month ago, still not arrived. But the Aussi-shop was my only source for this specific motorcycle-gloves.

You're kit looks awesome paint looks great.:D

Thank you thorn :)

Nice job on the armor, nice to see it all coming together

Ye it took a while but now im glad :) thanks mate ! :)
Yeah, what you gonna do about that, huh? Tell us! :D Just kidding xD

I have to say your armor looks pretty sweet, wish I could have finished my armor just in time like you did. Shins look like the have the right size, lucky you! :D
I'm excited for the camo look.

By the way, where did you order your gloves. Ordered mine a month ago, still not arrived. But the Aussi-shop was my only source for this specific motorcycle-gloves.

gloves are available here in austria as well. but if they dont fit i gotta order them :(

and ye i had big luck with them ^^

wirklich guter job ;)
nur der hals muss noch verdeckt werden ^^
bastel dir da am besten soetwas:
neck-seal.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/zyRM1Lpe/405th-neck-seal.html?refurl=d1url

am besten aber das frontstück der jetzt linken seite mit dem der rechten seite verbinden. so sparst du dir arbeit und sieht schöner aus ^^
an die enden am hinterkopf befestigst du dann einfach einen reißverschluss :)

Thank you.

Well i thought on a balaclava (sturmhaube) saves alot of time and is more comfortable :D

problem bei der sturmhaube ist, dass der untere hals selten komplett verdeckt bleibt.
und du kannst bei der neckseal methode auch den helm abziehen und frei atmen ^^ aber bleibt dir überlassen :p

problem bei der sturmhaube ist, dass der untere hals selten komplett verdeckt bleibt.
und du kannst bei der neckseal methode auch den helm abziehen und frei atmen ^^ aber bleibt dir überlassen :p
och, ich denke das geht schon, muss halt lang genug sein, bzw. schadet's auch nicht wenn der undersuit noch relativ viel vom unteren hals bedeckt wie hier z.b.

d887e59cc60b7807d84026481282e95d_w313.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back