MK VI + Rogue helmet HD [FINISHED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the pics! Great work on everything. It really came together and it seems like you did it in almost record time.

Love the pics! Great work on everything. It really came together and it seems like you did it in almost record time.

thank you mate <3 i dont know ... i didnt have the feeling that im that fast ... but thanks for that :) i appreciate it as always ;)

One lucky dude! Great build, and congrats that you got to go to such an event!

Oh yea ... i guess there will be more events for me ... since people were asking for the armor :)

Do want...

wut? ^^
Well dang man lol. That sure is a lot of pictures ya got there :) Looks great :-D
ouh yeah :D haha i cant wait for urs mate ;)

Thanks for the encouragment and the nice comments people <3! more pics will follow!

The girl behind was cute :X she gave me her numb :3
Foto2d151.JPG

...are you saying you managed to flirt/get hit on in FULL SPARTAN ARMOR?! That's one sweet achievement, lad. I hereby dub you Spartan 143 "Romeo". (Stealth pun in the number.)

...are you saying you managed to flirt/get hit on in FULL SPARTAN ARMOR?! That's one sweet achievement, lad. I hereby dub you Spartan 143 "Romeo". (Stealth pun in the number.)

hahahaha i lold at your comment=D

Well your idea is pretty good ;) She wanted to see whats under the armor and well she was impressed ...
But i love my name as it is spes 256 means hope and 25 6 is my birtday ( also the day when MJ died and world smurf day haha )

Pig is now known as Romeo. End of story. :3

That looks horrible. You should send it to me immediately so I can dispose of it for you... :cool

DUUUUUDE! wo hast du denn den Halo 4 Aufsteller schon wieder her? :D
dein thread wird irgendwie nie langweilig xD

thanks !
danke mann ;) ich geb mir auch mühe dass mein thread mind 10k mal gesehenw ird :)

Update time... Its haloween and i went to the city to pre order halo and do some other stuff :D

well here are some pics ( people went insane again) ^^

IMG_8016de95.JPG

IMG_8015ab38.JPG

doing some weird posing ^^
IMG_8020dba6.JPG

heres my old friend john... we are holding hands :DD
IMG_8006c3e0.JPG

some serious face ( john poked me :X )
IMG_80079552.JPG

going upstairs :X
IMG_8019b317.JPG

well now im planning to go to a disco ... ITS PARTY TIME !

Good looking pics. With the 7 hour time difference and all, I'm sure you had a blast at the disco! LOL! We're about to get ready to go out for Halloween here. Wish us luck. I hope my son doesn't get mauled. :p

Good looking pics. With the 7 hour time difference and all, I'm sure you had a blast at the disco! LOL! We're about to get ready to go out for Halloween here. Wish us luck. I hope my son doesn't get mauled. :p

Oh dear ... im so hapglad that i wore it thiz night .... hahaha we had so much fun and i was impressed how many gurls knew that im from halo !!!!!! :D

dude i wish you so much luck ... but nonsense u dont need it ... your son hast the BEST SUIT EVER so he doesnt have to fear anythign ! im sure he had much fun too !!!!!

i love you dude !<3

i just came back from the disco and it was SO FRIGGIN AMAZIN!! i made bout 100 or more pics with ppl and i danced my ass off on the dancefloor ! :DD

Good call! Great job on the armor!
man thank you! <3 i appreciate that really ! :)

Oh lawd, that looks so fun!

ofc it is ! :D i enjoyed each sec ... even when im totally dead now ^^ thanks mate for your comment too ! :D

Pics from the disco will come soon !

good night and HAPPY HALO - WEEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Uiiiii ^^

i just woke up and i still feel each part of my body from last night hahaha

some people will send me more pics but this is everaything i have so far ! :)

a pic on the dancefloor though the quality is shi* ( SPARTAN SPES GETTING CRAZY YIIIHAAA )
404664_526627800698459_175639696_n.jpg

some fan pictures from people :p
66230_4978729189490_768669847_n.jpg

more will follow ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back